By vast majority, Americans concur that there is way more to learn about 1/6

That asshole wants to make a circus out of it and protect they guy that wouldn't call off the mob that had him shitting his pants. Dems are fucking idiots to even think a bi partisian panel would be possible. These mother fuckers sat there and made speeches about wanting to overturn the election.

Kevin McCarthy (in addition to being a flip flopping, lying, compliant weasel) is on the wrong side of yet another 70/30 issue.

Any House Republicans/trump Nazis that are made part of the investigating committee will work hard to cover up evidence of their wannabe führer's involvement. And, any of the corporate-controlled House Democrats also on the committee will undoubtedly help them.

Translation: I oppose facts, and supported the Jordan poison pill. Please leave MY guys alone. We know that facts would have exposed Republicans and Dear Leader for their complicity in the events of 1/6.
The trump Nazis know everything the need for their own cloistered well-being.

Unfortunately, none of their knowledge reflects today's reality.

We Deceive - You Believe.jpg

Who shot that woman? Why is the government covering that up? Why is the media not trying to find out?

Who shot that woman? Why is the government covering that up? Why is the media not trying to find out?
A patriot capped that insurgent B as she climbed through a busted out window attempting to stop the constitutionally mandated formality after a free and fair election to reinstall her Orange Führer und Reichskanzler.

Hope that helps you to give up your pathetic and twisted attempt to turn Ashli into some sort of martyr.

Find out what? Its cut and dried. He shot the crazy bitch attempting to attack congress.
Don’t need to wonder what Rook would do if I busted out his window and started climbing through.
I’d be dead, and I’d deserve to be dead.
Play stupid games …

Forum List

Back