Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
^^^Hardcore partisan ideologues only "care" when their party is winning. Too funny.
Anyway, this whole running-away-from-Obamacare thing has been interesting. I wonder if they all do this because internal polling tells them to. Nationally, the poll numbers aren't all that bad. Maybe they, like most partisan ideologues, just figure they have to follow the herd.
Maybe they are just like the rest of Americans and they lack the stones to stand up for anything at all? As for caring, why would I since it changes nothing. The whole last election changes nothing and this is even less important than that. Get a reality boys, this ain't it.

I know, I know, that's how the game is played.

When "my" side wins, it matters. When "my" side loses, it doesn't.

Like clockwork.

It s time for Louisiana voters to heed the words of Mary Landrieu RedState

In October of this year, Mary Landrieu (D-LA) stood on the Senate floor and told her constituents that her upcoming election should be a referendum on her vote for ObamaCare. Talking about voters and ObamaCare, the embattled Senator said:

“We did not wake up one morning and declare this the law. The people of the United States declared this through us as their Representatives. If they do not like it, they can unelect us. Believe me, they will have a great chance because I am up for reelection right now. They will be able to do that. But that is the way you do it.

I am going to run for reelection. I am standing in this election as a supporter of the Affordable Care Act–not because it is a perfect law but because it is much better for all the people I represent than what we had before–the wealthiest people, the middle-class people, and the poor people.”

Louisiana-Obamacare-support.jpg
People hate change. That backwater of the backwater even moreso. After they vote they can go off to grill some gator and shoot at the roadsigns. Big fucking deal.
Actually the thread is about grilling Mary..............Poor poor Harry Reid and Obama.................Already lost in historical fashion and now they lose another...............

sniff sniff...........boo hoo...........
It's a cycle you damn fool. The loss was entirely expected. Was this your first fucking election because you sure as hell act like it.

^^^Hardcore partisan ideologues only "care" when their party is winning. Too funny.
Anyway, this whole running-away-from-Obamacare thing has been interesting. I wonder if they all do this because internal polling tells them to. Nationally, the poll numbers aren't all that bad. Maybe they, like most partisan ideologues, just figure they have to follow the herd.
Maybe they are just like the rest of Americans and they lack the stones to stand up for anything at all? As for caring, why would I since it changes nothing. The whole last election changes nothing and this is even less important than that. Get a reality boys, this ain't it.
I know, I know, that's how the game is played.
When "my" side wins, it matters. When "my" side loses, it doesn't.
Like clockwork.
In truth it doesn't matter much either way you dipshit. I just prefer my bastards to yours. The rules of the game don't change and when a race doesn't change a damn thing, it doesn't fucking matter!

In October of this year, Mary Landrieu (D-LA) stood on the Senate floor and told her constituents that her upcoming election should be a referendum on her vote for ObamaCare. Talking about voters and ObamaCare, the embattled Senator said:

“We did not wake up one morning and declare this the law. The people of the United States declared this through us as their Representatives. If they do not like it, they can unelect us. Believe me, they will have a great chance because I am up for reelection right now. They will be able to do that. But that is the way you do it.

I am going to run for reelection. I am standing in this election as a supporter of the Affordable Care Act–not because it is a perfect law but because it is much better for all the people I represent than what we had before–the wealthiest people, the middle-class people, and the poor people.”

People hate change. That backwater of the backwater even moreso. After they vote they can go off to grill some gator and shoot at the roadsigns. Big fucking deal.
Actually the thread is about grilling Mary..............Poor poor Harry Reid and Obama.................Already lost in historical fashion and now they lose another...............

It's a cycle you damn fool. The loss was entirely expected. Was this your first fucking election because you sure as hell act like it.
She's been there 35 years Bozo.................Was this her first election..........................

Bye Bye Bye...............

She's been there 35 years Bozo.................Was this her first election..........................

Bye Bye Bye...............
Well they were long overdue for a change now weren't they, and it changes not a goddamned thing so stop wetting your panties and start thinking like a grownup.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
typical libertraitor, if you "FEEEEEL", "it changes nothing", you are a whole lot dumber than i believed you to be, "reality".....? you have no fucking clue as to the reality of the current state of politics. :up:

xxxxxxxxxxxx
typical libertraitor, if you "FEEEEEL", "it changes nothing", you are a whole lot dumber than i believed you to be, "reality".....? you have no fucking clue as to the reality of the current state of politics. :up:
It has nothing to do with "feelings" you little asswipe, it has to do with reality. What the fuck do you think you can do even with control of Congress when you don't have enough votes to override a veto? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Carry on you dumbshit.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
It has nothing to do with "feelings" you little asswipe, it has to do with reality. What the fuck do you think you can do even with control of Congress when you don't have enough votes to override a veto? Oh right, not a fucking thing. Carry on you dumbshit.
That works both ways. Two edged sword bitch............

LAME DUCK.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
That works both ways. Two edged sword bitch............

LAME DUCK.
Yeah dummy, which is why it doesn't fucking matter. He wasn't going to do anything but pardon turkeys, play golf, and wait for his pension to kick in anyway. Fuck-an-A people,. WAKE UP!

Well they were long overdue for a change now weren't they, and it changes not a goddamned thing so stop wetting your panties and start thinking like a grownup.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stop wetting your panties Mr. Libtard, and start thinking and acting like a grownup.

is that something you could try and see if it fits your BB sized brain ?? :lmao:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

stop wetting your panties Mr. Libtard, and start thinking and acting like a grownup.

is that something you could try and see if it fits your BB sized brain ?? :lmao:
Stop being a child dumbass.

If she were to pull out a victory, they'd be dancing on the rooftops, screaming victory at the top of their lungs.
How transparent.
Since it makes no fucking difference, nobody cares. Wake the fuck for once.

Sure, sure.

Yeah sure, sure you dumbass. Learn fucking American politics!
My goodness, touched a nerve.
Too bad.
Yeah, the nerve that hates totally stupid little dumbshits like you and the OP. Congrats.

If she were to pull out a victory, they'd be dancing on the rooftops, screaming victory at the top of their lungs.
How transparent.
Since it makes no fucking difference, nobody cares. Wake the fuck for once.

Sure, sure.

Yeah sure, sure you dumbass. Learn fucking American politics!
My goodness, touched a nerve.
Too bad.
Yeah, the nerve that hates totally stupid little dumbshits like you and the OP. Congrats.

Forum List

Back