Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there a reason why anyone should care?

Anyone who gives a crap about the will of the American people should care. We realize that you don't meet that criteria but, then, we don't give a hoot what you think.
You don't get your way, no matter who is elected. You were never supposed to. How fucking stupid are you? WAKE UP!

Show's your perspective on the Senate very well................

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up

All elections "make a difference" you dolt! Elections reflect the will of the people and the direction that the people wants their nation to go. Do you even have one functioning braincell?
Spare us your Sunday School Americanism. WAKE UP! Start dealing with reality. Start dealing with power. Start dealing with the Elites. You Don't Fucking Matter. and neither do elections, not in the final result! It's a game, with real consequences, and even they matter not very fucking much, that's all

Since noone cares, you sure are vehemently pushing that point.
If truly noone cares as you say, you would have allowed the thread to die.

If she were to pull out a victory, they'd be dancing on the rooftops, screaming victory at the top of their lungs.
How transparent.
Since it makes no fucking difference, nobody cares. Wake the fuck up for once.

He is actually worried because he knows all it will take is one less crossover vote to push through a bill, if she loses. After all, she did vote with the Whitehouse 97% of the time.
Even with control of Congress you aren't close enough to smell his farts. Get a clue, and grow the fuck up.
Gotta love the irony. Sheesh!
That's not irony tiny brain, that's reality. Learn it!
Yoohoo ... reality is FILLED with irony.

Anyone who gives a crap about the will of the American people should care. We realize that you don't meet that criteria but, then, we don't give a hoot what you think.
You don't get your way, no matter who is elected. You were never supposed to. How fucking stupid are you? WAKE UP!

There is actually some truth to your statement but elections still reflect the general will of the people. The problem is that no matter who the people vote for we always end up getting more of the same, old crap. Even the GOP Chairman is flapping his lips on the immigration issue stating that we "should not deport anyone." He certainly doesn't reflect my conservative values!

GOP Chairman We Should Legislate That Not One Person Is Thrown Out or Deported CNS News

Pete Sessions = RINO!!!

If she were to pull out a victory, they'd be dancing on the rooftops, screaming victory at the top of their lungs.
How transparent.
This thread was dead before it started. Learn politics you stupid little fuckers, that's all that matters in this case.

Last edited:
He is actually worried because he knows all it will take is one less crossover vote to push through a bill, if she loses. After all, she did vote with the Whitehouse 97% of the time.
Even with control of Congress you aren't close enough to smell his farts. Get a clue, and grow the fuck up.
You can't beat a veto, who fucking cares? No one, with knowledge that is.

Hey Obama, Reid, Mary................remember that get on the back of the bus BS..............................

Get your asses back there now bitches...............Starting with this asshole............

13firstdraft-harry-reid-2-tmagArticle.jpg

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up

All elections "make a difference" you dolt! Elections reflect the will of the people and the direction the people want their nation to go. Do you even have one functioning braincell?

I heard Edwin Edwards isn't going to beat Garret Graves for the 6th Congressional seat either. That will be the end of the old Huey P Long politicians.

Watch your step ... There's a puddle of paint over there.

There is actually some truth to your statement but elections still reflect the general will of the people. The problem is that no matter who the people vote for we always end up getting more of the same, old crap. Even the GOP Chairman is flapping his lips on the immigration issue stating that we "should not deport anyone." He certainly doesn't reflect my conservative values!

GOP Chairman We Should Legislate That Not One Person Is Thrown Out or Deported CNS News

Pete Sessions = RINO!!!
That's correct, because you don't fucking matter. Good on you.

How transparent.
This thread was dead before it started. Learn politics you little stupid fuckers, that's all that matters in this case.
melt%202.jpg

How transparent.
This thread was dead before it started. Learn politics you little stupid fuckers, that's all that matters in this case.
melt%202.jpg
No, it's not. Just fucking grow up.

My, my, my, you might need to take a breather before you blow another gasket. It isn't worth it. We'd hate to hear they found you on the floor after your last breath.

How transparent.
This thread was dead before it started. Learn politics you stupid little fuckers, that's all that matters in this case.

My, my, my, you might need to take a breather before you blow another gasket. It isn't worth it. We'd hate to hear they found you on the floor after your last breath.

How transparent.
I'm not blowing anything. Just grow the fuck up you stupid shits, and start dealing with reality and not ideology.

How transparent.
melt%202.jpg
funny-Bad-Karma-quotes-1-300x180.jpg

All elections "make a difference" you dolt! Elections reflect the will of the people and the direction that the people wants their nation to go. Do you even have one functioning braincell?
Spare us your Sunday School Americanism. WAKE UP! Start dealing with reality. Start dealing with power. Start dealing with the Elites. You Don't Fucking Matter. and neither do elections, not in the final result! It's a game, with real consequences, and even they matter not very fucking much, that's all

Again ... I happen to agree with you in a general sense. I was GOP for years and years until the GOP exponentially expanded the power of government with the enactment of the Patriot Act and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security (Insecurity). They also did NOTHING to seal the southern border and they signed many damaging Trade Treaties that have done grave harm our economy. So ... I'm no longer a member of the GOP. Unless and until they start representing America and Americans then I cannot support them in good conscience.

Nevertheless ... the recent elections DO reflect America's disdain and disgust towards Obama and his obedient flock of lackeys. Will the elections change anything? I'll lay $100.00 on the table and say NO! The GOP is already working towards finding a way to keep millions of illegals in this country. They can't afford to kick them out because they benefit from the cheap labor; the tax revenue; and the votes.

Oh, so true, but it will become apparent who wasn't looking out for the voters will by 2016, and that is what scares you the most. Admit it. Admission is the first step to change. And possibly remaining in good health.
You can't beat a veto, who fucking cares? No one, with knowledge that is.

melt%202.jpg
funny-Bad-Karma-quotes-1-300x180.jpg
Now you are so far behind toddler you can't even use words. GROW UP!

Again ... I happen to agree with you in a general sense. I was GOP for years and years until the GOP exponentially expanded the power of government with the enactment of the Patriot Act and the creation of the Department of Homeland Security (Insecurity). They also did NOTHING to seal the southern border and they signed many damaging Trade Treaties that have done grave harm our economy. So ... I'm no longer a member of the GOP. Unless and until they start representing America and Americans then I cannot support them in good conscience.

Nevertheless ... the recent elections DO reflect America's disdain and disgust towards Obama and his obedient flock of lackeys. Will the elections change anything? I'll lay $100.00 on the table and say NO! The GOP is already working towards finding a way to keep millions of illegals in this country. They can't afford to kick them out because they benefit from the cheap labor; the tax revenue; and the votes.
Great, you're awake. And the election supports the normal cycle of Throw The Bums Out. And forget the idea of supporting someone in good conscience, no such thing is possible.

Forum List

Back