Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there a reason why anyone should care?
If you didn't care why would you post on this thread?
Because you people are so fucking dumb. Learn, wake up!

:lmao: You troll threads you don't care about and you are calling me fucking dumb?

You can't make this shit up!

:lmao::dig:
I'm not trolling anything,. The thread doesn't matter, the site doesn't matter, the election doesn't matter, you don't matter, wake the fuck up!

Funnier by the minute!!! You don't matter, that is why no one listens to you. Wake the fuck up! :finger3:

Is there a reason why anyone should care?

:lmao: You troll threads you don't care about and you are calling me fucking dumb?

I'm not trolling anything,. The thread doesn't matter, the site doesn't matter, the election doesn't matter, you don't matter, wake the fuck up!

Funnier by the minute!!! You don't matter, that is why no one listens to you. Wake the fuck up! :finger3:
No one matters dumbass. Got it now?

America sucks dummy. How long before you fucking figure this out???

"Bon Voyage ... Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ... Take Mary and get the fuck out of here if you think it sucks.

Dumbass!"

It's my country not yours asswipe. See ya and let me know if you need boxes.
Didn't you get the hint...............to STFU and let the titties speak............damn your dumb.

"Bon Voyage ... Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out ... Take Mary and get the fuck out of here if you think it sucks.

Dumbass!"

Didn't you get the hint...............to STFU and let the titties speak............damn your dumb.
Learn how to spell YOU'RE dumbass.

No one matters dumbass. Got it now?

LOL!! what a whiney bitch! :cuckoo:

"Agree with me! Agree with me! Waaaahhhh"
I don't care if you agree with me but fucking wake up. When winning gives you no more leverage, you've won nothing.

Let me make this absolutely as simple as I can for you. I don't know if you lack the capacity to understand this, or if (more likely) you are just being obtuse, a standard dishonest tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues like yourself. But either way, at least you won't be able to say that you don't see it.

The GOP will like this victory, the Dems will dislike this loss (assuming that it happens), for two reasons.

With me so far? Great.

First, another Senate seat will give the GOP a little tiny bit more cushion for the 2016 elections, in which the Democrats may well have the advantage as the GOP tries to defend more seats.

Second, another Senate seat could give the GOP the opportunity to get 60 votes on some important issue if they can draw a few moderate Dems. This would allow them a veto-proof victory. One vote could make a difference. Easily.

Now, you claim that you follow politics closely, yet these two blazingly obvious points somehow didn't make it into your thought processes. Why? Because the thought processes of hardcore partisan ideologues like you are often distorted.

I hope that was all clear and simple enough for you.

Now, maybe you'll play this silly game with someone else.

Dumbass!"

Holy Shit Batman..........the grammar policia have arried from Mexico to give me a ticket......................

So, given me the tickets and get to f on..............kay.

I don't care if you agree with me but fucking wake up. When winning gives you no more leverage, you've won nothing.

Let me make this absolutely as simple as I can for you. I don't know if you lack the capacity to understand this, or if (more likely) you are just being obtuse, a standard dishonest tactic of hardcore partisan ideologues like yourself. But either way, at least you won't be able to say that you don't see it.

The GOP will like this victory, the Dems will dislike this loss (assuming that it happens), for two reasons.

With me so far? Great.

First, another Senate seat will give the GOP a little tiny bit more cushion for the 2016 elections, in which the Democrats may well have the advantage as the GOP tries to defend more seats.

Second, another Senate seat could give the GOP the opportunity to get 60 votes on some important issue if they can draw a few moderate Dems. This would allow them a veto-proof victory. One vote could make a difference. Easily.

Now, you claim that you follow politics closely, yet these two blazingly obvious points somehow didn't make it into your thought processes. Why? Because the thought processes of hardcore partisan ideologues like you are often distorted.

One seat and nothing that can even get close to overriding a veto, which means it matters not a fucking damn. Got it?

Show's your perspective on the Senate very well................

Have you been a dumb ass all your life, or were you dropped on your head...............

Obviously, TROLL, you cared about it the minute you posted in your troll fashion.
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
Whatever................It means the Dems lose another Senate Seat...............She went with Obama and now she can get her Dem Ass handed to her..............It's what happens when you go against the will of the people.

Either way, another nail in the coffin for Obama the Lame Duck pen and a phone dumb ass in office.
Obama was already on vacation for two years and doesn't give a flying fuck because there's no reason why he should. What in the hell are you thinking because you obviously aren't.
Tell me about the length of service for a sitting U.S. Senator......................

Especially one that was owned by Mary for 35 years..............

BYE BYE BYE...............
Six years dummy, and who the fuck cares? Do you know how many seats you have to defend in two years, after refusing to govern and not being any to pass a damn thing? Look it up.
Do you EVER just STFU?

I bet the poor dickhead is one of those folks who has no experience with a damn good throw-down hell raising party in this neck of the woods.

They would have already gutted Paint in Zwolle.

Dumbass!"

Holy Shit Batman..........the grammar policia have arried from Mexico to give me a ticket......................

So, given me the tickets and get to f on..............kay.
Learn fucking English before calling others stupid!

It s time for Louisiana voters to heed the words of Mary Landrieu RedState

In October of this year, Mary Landrieu (D-LA) stood on the Senate floor and told her constituents that her upcoming election should be a referendum on her vote for ObamaCare. Talking about voters and ObamaCare, the embattled Senator said:

“We did not wake up one morning and declare this the law. The people of the United States declared this through us as their Representatives. If they do not like it, they can unelect us. Believe me, they will have a great chance because I am up for reelection right now. They will be able to do that. But that is the way you do it.

I am going to run for reelection. I am standing in this election as a supporter of the Affordable Care Act–not because it is a perfect law but because it is much better for all the people I represent than what we had before–the wealthiest people, the middle-class people, and the poor people.”

Louisiana-Obamacare-support.jpg
People hate change. That backwater of the backwater even moreso. After they vote they can go off to grill some gator and shoot at the roadsigns. Big fucking deal.
Actually the thread is about grilling Mary..............Poor poor Harry Reid and Obama.................Already lost in historical fashion and now they lose another...............

sniff sniff...........boo hoo...........
It's a cycle you damn fool. The loss was entirely expected. Was this your first fucking election because you sure as hell act like it.
Yeah, keep repeating it and it is truth.

Last edited:
Exactly what difference does this race make either way you idiot? Oh right, no difference at all. Grow up
Whatever................It means the Dems lose another Senate Seat...............She went with Obama and now she can get her Dem Ass handed to her..............It's what happens when you go against the will of the people.

Either way, another nail in the coffin for Obama the Lame Duck pen and a phone dumb ass in office.
Obama was already on vacation for two years and doesn't give a flying fuck because there's no reason why he should. What in the hell are you thinking because you obviously aren't.
Tell me about the length of service for a sitting U.S. Senator......................

Six years dummy, and who the fuck cares? Do you know how many seats you have to defend in two years, after refusing to govern and not being any to pass a damn thing? Look it up.
Do you EVER just STFU?
No asswipe, I don't.

Do you EVER just STFU?

Leftwing nuts have to get the last word in, no matter how fucking stupid they look.

I bet the poor dickhead is one of those folks who has no experience with a damn good throw-down hell raising party in this neck of the woods.

They would have already gutted Paint in Zwolle.

Zoowally.

What you know 'bout Zoowally?

It s time for Louisiana voters to heed the words of Mary Landrieu RedState

In October of this year, Mary Landrieu (D-LA) stood on the Senate floor and told her constituents that her upcoming election should be a referendum on her vote for ObamaCare. Talking about voters and ObamaCare, the embattled Senator said:

“We did not wake up one morning and declare this the law. The people of the United States declared this through us as their Representatives. If they do not like it, they can unelect us. Believe me, they will have a great chance because I am up for reelection right now. They will be able to do that. But that is the way you do it.

I am going to run for reelection. I am standing in this election as a supporter of the Affordable Care Act–not because it is a perfect law but because it is much better for all the people I represent than what we had before–the wealthiest people, the middle-class people, and the poor people.”

Louisiana-Obamacare-support.jpg
People hate change. That backwater of the backwater even moreso. After they vote they can go off to grill some gator and shoot at the roadsigns. Big fucking deal.
Actually the thread is about grilling Mary..............Poor poor Harry Reid and Obama.................Already lost in historical fashion and now they lose another...............

sniff sniff...........boo hoo...........
It's a cycle you damn fool. The loss was entirely expected. Was this your first fucking election because you sure as hell act like it.
Yeah, keep repeating it an it is truth.
It is a truth you goddamned fool. Learn fucking American politics.

With me so far? Great.

One seat and nothing that can even get close to overriding a veto, which means it matters not a fucking damn. Got it?

Wanna try that in English?

Go ahead, try again.

Forum List

Back