Bye Bye Mary

Will Mary lose the runoff today?

• Yes

Votes: 26 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That works both ways. Two edged sword bitch............

LAME DUCK.
Yeah dummy, which is why it doesn't fucking matter. He wasn't going to do anything but pardon turkeys, play golf, and wait for his pension to kick in anyway. Fuck-an-A people,. WAKE UP!
That is all on hold as he tried to get a race war started.

He has to have SOMETHING as a legacy.
The Race War started when you brought the ******* here in chains.
I am old, but I am not that old.
It doesn't fucking matter. The world existed before you and it will after you. GROW UP!
Tantrum boy throws out "GROW UP".

Priceless!

My, my, my, you might need to take a breather before you blow another gasket. It isn't worth it. We'd hate to hear they found you on the floor after your last breath.
Since noone cares, you sure are vehemently pushing that point.
If truly noone cares as you say, you would have allowed the thread to die.

If she were to pull out a victory, they'd be dancing on the rooftops, screaming victory at the top of their lungs.
How transparent.
Since it makes no fucking difference, nobody cares. Wake the fuck up for once.
This thread was dead before it started. Learn politics you stupid little fuckers, that's all that matters in this case.
I wouldn't.

I'm not trolling anything,. The thread doesn't matter, the site doesn't matter, the election doesn't matter, you don't matter, wake the fuck up!

Funnier by the minute!!! You don't matter, that is why no one listens to you. Wake the fuck up! :finger3:
No one matters dumbass. Got it now?

LOL!! what a whiney bitch! :cuckoo:
That's you asswipe, now go pray to Jesus for a raise.
paint's losing it. :blowup:
Yeah dummy, which is why it doesn't fucking matter. He wasn't going to do anything but pardon turkeys, play golf, and wait for his pension to kick in anyway. Fuck-an-A people,. WAKE UP!

It doesn't fucking matter. The world existed before you and it will after you. GROW UP!
Tantrum boy throws out "GROW UP"/

Priceless!
You should grow up you little moron. Jesus, wake up!

Oh, so true, but it will become apparent who wasn't looking out for the voters will by 2016, and that is what scares you the most. Admit it. Admission is the first step to change. And possibly remaining in good health.
He is actually worried because he knows all it will take is one less crossover vote to push through a bill, if she loses. After all, she did vote with the Whitehouse 97% of the time.
That's not irony tiny brain, that's reality. Learn it!
Yoohoo ... reality is FILLED with irony.
You can't beat a veto, who fucking cares? No one, with knowledge that is.
Looking out for the voters? Are you 11? They are looking out for votes dummy, and it doesn't scare me in the slightest because it matters hardly at all. You are being mesmerized by the fucking shadows while the real show goes on in the backroom. Do you think I'm worried about who owns Congress or the White House? Those are symbols, and I like mine better than yours, that's all. If 2016 goes GOP, who cares. It's a CYCLE!, and it changes jack-shit. WAKE UP!

]
A cycle, like your menstrual cycle?

Take a Midol, bitch.

Funnier by the minute!!! You don't matter, that is why no one listens to you. Wake the fuck up! :finger3:

Priceless!

Whiney lefty getting his ass whooped and now is crying about it. LOL!

:finger3::finger3:

Priceless!
Jesus is sleeping?

You just can't help yourself, can you? Admit jt you want to shut down anyone that doesn't believe as you and it chaps your butt you have lost control. Control you never really had , you only thought you had. Whether you like it or not there are several thought groups in this country-not just your own. And compromise has to be had by all. And most do side with this country's founding father's vision. And that does not include marxist/progressive/communist idealogies.
You care so much you are in melt down mode. You care so much you continually push the progressive line. Denial is not a river in Egypt
Oh, so true, but it will become apparent who wasn't looking out for the voters will by 2016, and that is what scares you the most. Admit it. Admission is the first step to change. And possibly remaining in good health.
Looking out for the voters? Are you 11? They are looking out for votes dummy, and it doesn't scare me in the slightest because it matters hardly at all. You are being mesmerized by the fucking shadows while the real show goes on in the backroom. Do you think I'm worried about who owns Congress or the White House? Those are symbols, and I like mine better than yours, that's all. If 2016 goes GOP, who cares. It's a CYCLE!, and it changes jack-shit. WAKE UP!

]
Try not thinking you know what I think, then you won't post stupid shit.
We founded the place you dumbass, what the hell are you thinking? Control? Yeah, I have one guy who can tell 535 others to go fuck themselves. Sure thing, I'm huddled in the corner weeping. Grow The Fuck UP! THINK!!!!

Marxist/progressive/communists founded this place?

OH DEAR!!

SOMEBODY CALL 911 BEFORE THIS GUY STROKES OUT!

Priceless!

God you people are fuckin' dumb, beyond words. Enjoy your win, since it matters not a fuckin; damn.

Priceless!
Jesus is sleeping?
Jesus is ashamed for you, like the rest of the fucking planet.

Priceless!

God you people are fuckin' dumb, beyond words. Enjoy your win, since it matters not a fuckin; damn.
If for no other reason, the election matters because it's causing PMH to have a meltdown!

Priceless!

Melt down mode! LOL!!

I know it doesn't matter that is why you keep posting and posting. LOL!!

:udaman: Feel better now bad boy. :lmao:

You just can't help yourself, can you? Admit jt you want to shut down anyone that doesn't believe as you and it chaps your butt you have lost control. Control you never really had , you only thought you had. Whether you like it or not there are several thought groups in this country-not just your own. And compromise has to be had by all. And most do side with this country's founding father's vision. And that does not include marxist/progressive/communist idealogies.
You care so much you are in melt down mode. You care so much you continually push the progressive line. Denial is not a river in Egypt

]
Try not thinking you know what I think, then you won't post stupid shit.
We founded the place you dumbass, what the hell are you thinking? Control? Yeah, I have one guy who can tell 535 others to go fuck themselves. Sure thing, I'm huddled in the corner weeping. Grow The Fuck UP! THINK!!!!

Marxist/progressive/communists founded this place?

OH DEAR!!

SOMEBODY CALL 911 BEFORE THIS GUY STROKES OUT!
Liberals founded the place you dumbass. Leave if you don't like it, you won't be missed.

I'm not trolling anything,. The thread doesn't matter, the site doesn't matter, the election doesn't matter, you don't matter, wake the fuck up!

And paint's losing it. :blowup:
Paint never had it to lose.

Priceless!

If for no other reason, the election matters because it's causing PMH to have a meltdown!
Meltdown? You are clueless little man.

Priceless!
Jesus is sleeping?
A planet orgy, Oh My!

Priceless!
Jesus is sleeping?
Uhmmm

that voice in your head isn't Jesus..................it's a ring tone for those who can't hear a thing people are saying.

I heard Mary needs a maid in her house in DC...............You know the place.....................where she actually resides......................

It sure isn't in the state she claims to represent.

Landieu_meme_website_size.jpg

Forum List

Back