Bye Justin!

If you step out of line, you'd better be right.

He's not.
Spoken like Nancy Pelosi.

Amash is one of 435....Shrug it off and move on.

No. I don't like the guy anyway.
I don't like a lot of them...But I don't wet my pants every time one has an opinion I don't like....Which is alarmingly frequently.

Who's wetting their pants? Blow your nose, and the nose-noodle is gone. Wah-lah!

Anti Trump republicans are changing their view on Trump because he is doing a great job and has a 90% approval rating from the GOP rank and file....some dems are also praising his work on prison reform and big pharmaceuticals...as well as the pressure on China...dems like those aspects of Trump's agenda...

More than anything, I wish you guys could read. Only from Rep men and only from the wealthy, don't kid yourself.
If only Dem's were in power, we would not be thinking of attacking Iran, and the trade war would of been handled a lot better. Prison reform, he let a serviceman go free that committed outright murder and so far I'm only aware of one female who committed a non violent crime drug crime go free.

Anti Trump republicans are changing their view on Trump because he is doing a great job and has a 90% approval rating from the GOP rank and file....some dems are also praising his work on prison reform and big pharmaceuticals...as well as the pressure on China...dems like those aspects of Trump's agenda...

More than anything, I wish you guys could read. Only from Rep men and only from the wealthy, don't kid yourself.
If only Dem's were in power, we would not be thinking of attacking Iran, and the trade war would of been handled a lot better. Prison reform, he let a serviceman go free that committed outright murder and so far I'm only aware of one female who committed a non violent crime drug crime go free.
right? cause obammy gave them a skid with 5 billion free dollars to invest in nuclear weapons. wah-hoooo

right? cause obammy gave them a skid with 5 billion free dollars to invest in nuclear weapons. wah-hoooo

That money didn't come from the US, that was Iran's money with interest. Well the IAEA was in there checking under Obama, but tramp had to end that as well. What a nightmare he has been.

That money didn't come from the US, that was Iran's money with interest. Well the IAEA was in there checking under Obama, but tramp had to end that as well. What a nightmare he has been.
so why wasn't congress tasked with approving the release? obammy had no authority, zip, obstruction charges should be filed since he went passed his legal authorization of active military activity.

How can a soldier in a war zone be accused of murder?....and if dems were back in control Iran would have nukes by now...

so why wasn't congress tasked with approving the release? obammy had no authority, zip, obstruction charges should be filed since he went passed his legal authorization of active military activity.

Because it was a republican congress and yes he had authority to make a deal with Iran and 5 other countries. Republicans are too stupid to understand the deal and pander to SA and Israel.

How can a soldier in a war zone be accused of murder?....and if dems were back in control Iran would have nukes by now...

Read about it. No , now Iran might get nukes, and I do not blame them if they did, as the US is not to be trusted.

Were it not for this part: Despite the Mueller Report exonerating Trump of being a Russian asset, Amash has officially bought into the establishment line of impeaching Trump. This has left many in the liberty fold disappointed, given that the entire Russian collusion hoax was drummed up by Robert Mueller, a major cheerleader for the Iraq War and a seasoned creature of the D.C. swamp....I might not have recognized it as a hit piece.

Western Michigan is a beautiful part of our State, and a wealthy one. It is a solid Republican stronghold, so I am not surprised at the reaction to Amash. He will probably lose his seat and I am sure this was not lost in his decision to buck the Republican trend of making excuses for Trump's chicanery.

That money didn't come from the US, that was Iran's money with interest.

So? You don't give a sworn enemy 1.7 billion dollars under any circumstances, unless you are bugfuck crazy or in with them.

I believe Obama to be in with them.

Because it was a republican congress and yes he had authority to make a deal with Iran and 5 other countries. Republicans are too stupid to understand the deal and pander to SA and Israel.
no, he didn't, the congress stated so. GOP have no backbone and let it slide. terrible. the other side of the aisle has far too many principles that get in their way. Obammy had no authority to release those funds, he doesn't control money, correct? that's what's been said about trump, so can't have it both way.

Were it not for this part: Despite the Mueller Report exonerating Trump of being a Russian asset, Amash has officially bought into the establishment line of impeaching Trump. This has left many in the liberty fold disappointed, given that the entire Russian collusion hoax was drummed up by Robert Mueller, a major cheerleader for the Iraq War and a seasoned creature of the D.C. swamp....I might not have recognized it as a hit piece.

Western Michigan is a beautiful part of our State, and a wealthy one. It is a solid Republican stronghold, so I am not surprised at the reaction to Amash. He will probably lose his seat and I am sure this was not lost in his decision to buck the Republican trend of making excuses for Trump's chicanery.
not clear your point.

Please, primary Amash, give the Dems a chance of taking the seat.

It’s not the first time he’s gotten a primary challenger.
it will most likely be his last though.

Based on what evidence?
the fact that he sided with the dems ignoring the facts of an attempted coup, I have confidence in his district they will kick him out. I didn't say he would, I said most likely.

So you think because he doesn't kiss the ring of the Godfather he's out the door? I guess we'll see.

It’s not the first time he’s gotten a primary challenger.
it will most likely be his last though.

Based on what evidence?
the fact that he sided with the dems ignoring the facts of an attempted coup, I have confidence in his district they will kick him out. I didn't say he would, I said most likely.

So you think because he doesn't kiss the ring of the Godfather he's out the door? I guess we'll see.
well yeah! yes we will see. I have a right to my opinion like you do, so I it is my opinion, he most likely will fail in his bid to repeat.

Forum List

Back