ca chrome...triple crowner winner or not?

How many sick gamblers will jeopardize the family income and the food for their kids on this cruel "sport"?

Speaking of families: From the Reader's Digest, July 2014 issue:

I asked my brother-in-law, the father of four boys, “If you had it to do all over again, would you still have kids?”
“Yes,” he said, “Just not these four.”

Life in These United States
Submitted by Sheila Lee, Lorain, Ohio.

I just thought it was time for a little humor. Sorry I got off topic. The devil made me do it.

There is nothing cruel about horse racing. The horses aren't beaten. They are magnificent animals who are cared for and loved like children.

I hope California Chrome wins. He comes from a poor family.

And upon retirement the best of the boy horses die and go to heaven called the Stud Farm where, for the lucky bastards, it's work, work, work...

The jockey with the most cruel savagery to beat the horse he rides on will win.

You have obviously never ridden horses that love to run, they have it in their blood.

I think CC will win, but there is a strong movement for Wicked Strong.

There is nothing cruel about horse racing. The horses aren't beaten. They are magnificent animals who are cared for and loved like children.

I hope California Chrome wins. He comes from a poor family.

And upon retirement the best of the boy horses die and go to heaven called the Stud Farm where, for the lucky bastards, it's work, work, work...

Even luckier, they don't die to go to this heaven.

Oh Gawd!!!

The board should be called Limpwrister Central!!:D Sure provide a multitude of laughs on here though!!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfsIOwfcEI8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfsIOwfcEI8[/ame]

Long live Non-Ghey horse Racing!!:fu:

Last edited:
I hope FJO is just trolling and not this big of a pussy in real life. These horses are obviously very well taken care of. They are athletes worth a shit ton of money. You can tell they aren't beaten and abused just by looking at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Horseys run in big circle.
One horsey runs faster than others.
Winning horsey's owner gets rich.

Big deal.

I'm not a fan but I have to admit the movie about Secretariat made me look it up, seemed too much to be true, and you know how Hollywood is. But it was true.

If you are a horse racing fan this race at Belmont is probably the most amazing thing ever.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xoFquax2F-k

My mother loved watching the Triple Crown; I remember her talking endlessly about Secretariat. I was way too young to care, though I was interested in politics from age 5. Back to the Belmont, I want Chrome because...it has been too long since Affirmed. The size of the field hurts him, but he can go the distance. I think Wicked will take it though.

I hope FJO is just trolling and not this big of a pussy in real life. These horses are obviously very well taken care of. They are athletes worth a shit ton of money. You can tell they aren't beaten and abused just by looking at them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some people who think that no matter what an animal does they are being abused. You ought to see the activists trying to shut down dog surfing. They make me sick.

Get a grip retard........ :cuckoo:

If it was a HORSE that wins a race, they would let horses race each other as dogs race each other, without brutal and sadistic beatings by a human.

Being called a retards by a muslim is a compliment. Thank you.

They're drugged and worked way beyond their ability to perform. One jockey who told the truth, that 'they are run to death on champagne flute legs', was run out of the business.

They're over-bred and the many thousands that don't make it to the big time are disposed of the same way Premarin colts are.

Nothing honorable about horse racing. Its a profit-driven business, run on the backs of animals who have no choice. Same with greyhound racing, circuses and zoos.

Forum List

Back