Ca. Dems Steal Elections With “Ballot Harvesting”

a
Sure...I will go to the local Democratic county clerk...who will refer me to the Democratic Attorney General who will refer me to the Democratic Secretary of State. I would then file a law suit that would go to the 9th Circuit where an Obama nominated judge will surely give me a fair hearing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You obviously do not know how the process works. Regardless your post about election fraud is bull because there is no proof of election fraud and all you people have is you own paranoia.
I worked for Illinois Democratic Party years ago...I know how “it” works you simpleton.
Apparently not Dumbo because the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals has no appellate jurisdiction in Illinois.
I was talking about the California vote harvesting that was the subject of the post and you comment that I replied to. Step away from the bong stoner and go play Dungeons and Dragons.
The only thing I see with you is your paranoia.
OK Mr. Wizard! :cuckoo:

Harvest what you want

Show where any of the votes are not from registered voters
Sure...I will go to the local Democratic county clerk...who will refer me to the Democratic Attorney General who will refer me to the Democratic Secretary of State. I would then file a law suit that would go to the 9th Circuit where an Obama nominated judge will surely give me a fair hearing. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You obviously do not know how the process works. Regardless your post about election fraud is bull because there is no proof of election fraud and all you people have is you own paranoia.
I worked for Illinois Democratic Party years ago...I know how “it” works you simpleton.
You clearly do not.
Explain the burning of Republican ballots that I witnessed you blithering nincompoop. You have the count before you burn...switch them to Democratic ballots later.
So, I expect you did your patriotic duty and went to the authorities or the press? If not, why not, then maybe you can provide us with information as to which elections you witnessed that burning, what year it was, who was on the ballot, where this burning occurred and in which county, and who it was you saw burning ballots. I'll wait for your answer.

Last edited:
Even Ryan admitted there is no wrong doing, All ballot harvesting is, is the counting of votes.
Exactly

Republicans talk the talk, but they can't point out any bogus voting

This is why Democrats are a threat to Democracy. They make false accusations about some shadow operations by Russia to steal an election...when they just do it outright. “Harvesting” is allowing ballots to be dropped off by a third party that has collected them days after the election. See how many votes we need...go harvest them. Criminal.
Paul Ryan questions California's 'bizarre' vote-counting process
Harvest what you want

Republicans nibble around the edges but they can't point out any actual voter fraud

800-000-Undocumented-Ca-Immigrants-Get-Driver-s-Licenses-14285-1.png

Welcome to California where we give out Driver's Licenses to undocumented and illegal workers..............

Talk about spitting on the law............LOL

Oh............but they don't vote...........they make sure of that............sure .............sure.............sure.............

republicans point to the lack of proof as proof there must be fraud

This is why Democrats are a threat to Democracy. They make false accusations about some shadow operations by Russia to steal an election...when they just do it outright. “Harvesting” is allowing ballots to be dropped off by a third party that has collected them days after the election. See how many votes we need...go harvest them. Criminal.
Harvest what you want

Republicans nibble around the edges but they can't point out any actual voter fraud
Voter I.D.. verify your right to vote...........and end the equation.

What are you scared of there..........hmmm...............the usual suppress the vote BS...........

Welcome to California where we give out Driver's Licenses to undocumented and illegal workers..............

Oh............but they don't vote...........they make sure of that............sure .............sure.............sure.............
A drivers license shows you know how to drive
It doesn't allow you to vote

republicans point to the lack of proof as proof there must be fraud
Why the Fuck should illegals get a driver's license................hmmm...............Oh.......sanctuary status where the Dems ignore the law.

You know next harvest season...........I think I'd crawl up the large farmers asses there in California and deport all the workers who didn't go through the DOL program..........

That would tick you off wouldn't it.................ICE halts harvest.............LOL....

A drivers license shows you know how to drive
It doesn't allow you to vote
Why the hell would someone here illegally get a Drivers License.........Oh.......it's liberal land and you don't care they are hear illegally or working without a green card.........

OK................ICE..........we are going to raid every farmer in California today......are the buses ready..........LOL

Harvest what you want

Pretty hard with election laws written by Democrats to help Democrats.

newdriverslicense.jpg

You see the Dems only follow the laws that they agree with............the ones they don't they are allowed to break because they are Righteous............Liberals................LOL

newdriverslicense.jpg

You see the Dems only follow the laws that they agree with............the ones they don't they are allowed to break because they are Righteous............Liberals................LOL
They hate America and want to destroy it.

Harvest what you want

Yeah Democrats write the election laws in such states as Oklahoma, Georgia and any number of red states. All you are doing is making excuses for loses. You know, parties win and lose, that is called democracy. It is pathetic that Trumpers are trying to make us seem like Haiti.

California passed a law so that all votes were counted. Unless you can bring any concrete proof of fraud all this ranting and raving is only so much claptrap.

Last edited:
Why is ballot harvesting illegal in all other States, yet was passed into law in California?
This should be illegal there.
California legally stole the election.
This corruption needs to be Stopped.
Will R's do anything about it? No they won't because they are just as corrupt.
We need 2 new parties.

Harvest what you want

Yeah Democrats write the election laws in such states as Oklahoma, Georgia and any number of red states. All you are doing is making excuses for loses. You know, parties win and lose, that is called democracy. It is pathetic that Trumpers are trying to make us seem like Haiti.
How about Trump just go round up the illegals working the farms in California..........that would put your panties in a twist..........

Via a notice to the farmers.............the legal way to hire is via the Dept. of Labor program for Farm workers...........

Might as well put you folks in full meltdown.......then the meat packing plants up north.........the slaughter houses...........Might be hard to get some Popeye's Chicken for a while...........but it would shake you to the core..........and Force the issue................

I was on a job a long time ago.............funny story...........

We had a fire...........and had to go to the evacuation points................Some guy yelled INS............and about 30 illegals ran to the fence and jumped over..............even as some told them we were kidding............LOL

Funniest dang thing I'd ever seen...............They'd bus in 3 bus loads every morning.......everyone knew they were illegal.......Hell they admitted it.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Harvest what you want

So then you admit Donald J. Trump won the 2016 election fair and square?That’s called “democracy” right?

Forum List

Back