Ca. Dems Steal Elections With “Ballot Harvesting”

Fat bastard needs to be in jail.

He is violating the law...............and they know it...........

There is a legal way to do it......cheaper for them to skirt around it.............Start Raiding a bunch of these places..........and you will see the left go unhinged like you never seen before.........

And businesses might actually have to do it legally for a change...............And in the raids..........the illegals will be hesitant to work there................don't want to be deported................

republicans point to the lack of proof as proof there must be fraud
Why the Fuck should illegals get a driver's license................hmmm...............Oh.......sanctuary status where the Dems ignore the law.

You know next harvest season...........I think I'd crawl up the large farmers asses there in California and deport all the workers who didn't go through the DOL program..........

That would tick you off wouldn't it.................ICE halts harvest.............LOL....

What would happen if illegals are allowed drivers licenses?

They can prove they are qualified drivers
They are eligible to buy car insurance

Why the Fuck should illegals get a driver's license................hmmm...............Oh.......sanctuary status where the Dems ignore the law.

You know next harvest season...........I think I'd crawl up the large farmers asses there in California and deport all the workers who didn't go through the DOL program..........

That would tick you off wouldn't it.................ICE halts harvest.............LOL....

They ARE ILLEGAL..................should be freaking illegal for them to get a license........but you just go.........to hell with the law..........

Do your civic duty and turn them in......................kinda like the old BS websights of Obama days..............spy on your neighbor BS................

You will never get me to agree that illegals should get Driver's Licenses..............

They ARE ILLEGAL..................should be freaking illegal for them to get a license........but you just go.........to hell with the law..........

Do your civic duty and turn them in......................kinda like the old BS websights of Obama days..............spy on your neighbor BS................

You will never get me to agree that illegals should get Driver's Licenses..............

I would rather have drivers on the road who are licensed and insured

Even if they are here illegally.............and are breaking the law........I already knew that about you guys..........

If Trump wanted to he could rock these businesses to the core............and deport them by law................and you know it.

Even if they are here illegally.............and are breaking the law........I already knew that about you guys..........

If Trump wanted to he could rock these businesses to the core............and deport them by law................and you know it.

Why doesn't Trump go after the employers of illegals

IDK................perhaps tougher laws are needed.............derp..........

By hitting the workers he would...........no one to work and they are screwed.............might have to pay more for their workers and follow Workers laws..............oops.

Did you know that under the DOL laws farmers must provide room, board and transportation........medial if hurt on the job...........etc..............actual workers rights..........and they have to pay a application fee and obey the law.

By hitting the workers he would...........no one to work and they are screwed.............might have to pay more for their workers and follow Workers laws..............oops.

Did you know that under the DOL laws farmers must provide room, board and transportation........medial if hurt on the job...........etc..............actual workers rights..........and they have to pay a application fee and obey the law.
Trying to round up illegal workers is like herding cats

Put a few employers in jail and the jobs will dry up

The Dems gonna help with that one...........LOL

Neither will the establishment GOP...........they want the cheap labor......why the laws don't change.............raiding the hell out of businesses would force the issue..................

Neither will the establishment GOP...........they want the cheap labor......why the laws don't change.............raiding the hell out of businesses would force the issue..................
Prosecuting employers is more effective than a wall

Sure.............tell that to the Congress and the Senate who refuse to fix this no matter who is in charge.................

Tell that to the Abolish ICE crowd..............good luck...............

This is why Democrats are a threat to Democracy.

Well, that is the most, outrageously ridiculous thing I have read on here since....since your last thread, probably.

This is nothing but Reps pissed off that they almost got shut out in California and they are desperately looking for an excuse.
When you have 100%, factual, unbiased PROOF - only then will anyone who is not a Fox nut/Trumpbot believe what you are spewing forth.

I will tell you why the Reps got killed in California? Because people in California realize what a complete manchild the fat one in the White House is.

Last edited:

Agreed.

If you remove the possibility of jobs awaiting illegal immigrants - they will not bother coming to America in the first place.

Forum List

Back