CA Gov. Newsom Orders ALL Public, Private Schools in 32 Counties to Stay Closed

I agree about the incompetent governors.

I read that only half of the states have a mask mandate. Florida and Arizona are getting hit hard right now and the governors there refuse to require masks.

It has gotten too political. Requiring masks NOW would be admitting they were wrong for not requiring them sooner. The numbers need to be guiding these decisions, not the politics. The economy and people are going to get slammed for each of these mistakes we're making.

Shouldn't the individual municipalities make the decision for their circumstances?

Keep in mind that first we were told we should wear masks, then the scientists told us we didn't need masks, and now we should wear masks...unless you have asthma or other breathing issues.

The numbers that we don't agree on.

Do you have an up-to-date dataset of the number of covid deaths that you would consider legitimate? Or do you just want to shit on any set of reported numbers, which would make such a discussion (about numbers) a complete waste of time?

I'm assuming the latter. So I'll just repeat that I can't talk numbers with you if we can't even agree on the numbers. The "imaginary numbers" that you don't agree with are having a very real impact on the economy.

The numbers are completely unreliable, and this has been explained over and over and over. I swear, it seems like some of you are living in a cave.

Shouldn't the individual municipalities make the decision for their circumstances?

Keep in mind that first we were told we should wear masks, then the scientists told us we didn't need masks, and now we should wear masks...unless you have asthma or other breathing issues.

I think that decision should be handled at the state and federal level.

If the consequences of such a decision only affected a particular location, then it wouldn't be a big deal for them to choose whatever they want. But that's not the case. This is a national issue.

The numbers are completely unreliable, and this has been explained over and over and over. I swear, it seems like some of you are living in a cave.

Well, decisions are being made off of those numbers, whether you agree with them or not.

I think that decision should be handled at the state and federal level.

If the consequences of such a decision only affected a particular location, then it wouldn't be a big deal for them to choose whatever they want. But that's not the case. This is a national issue.

It is a national issue but all states are not equally impacted. Nor does the President have the authority to manage each individual city nor does the Governor of each state have the authority to run each town, city, and county.

Squirreling around with sorry attempts to blame someone is a foolish waste of time.

No one has all the right answers or wrong answers. This is completely new territory, we have never experienced anything remotely like this before. Since day one we have been fed grossly misinformation by the Chinese and WHO. That false information was given to our scientists who accepted it in good faith upon which they acted.

It is a national issue but all states are not equally impacted. Nor does the President have the authority to manage each individual city nor does the Governor of each state have the authority to run each town, city, and county.

Squirreling around with sorry attempts to blame someone is a foolish waste of time.

No one has all the right answers or wrong answers. This is completely new territory, we have never experienced anything remotely like this before. Since day one we have been fed grossly misinformation by the Chinese and WHO. That false information was given to our scientists who accepted it in good faith upon which they acted.

You asked me what I think and I answered.

Florida and Arizona are some of the worst-impacted states right now and the governors there still refuse to implement a mask requirement. California and Texas opened up too early and were late implementing mask requirements, but at least they're moving in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I believe these school closures are a result of mistakes made earlier. And there will likely be more rollbacks that will negatively impact our economy. So for all of you who demanded that the country be re-opened despite experts warning against it, congratulations. You got what you wanted and now we have these consequences to deal with.

We need to tackle the virus in order to fix the economy.

Last edited:
Incredible! The tyrant is clamping down on Citizens but is set to release thousands upon thousands of prisoners to the streets to wreck havoc, rape, and murder.

Look what the Pennsylvanians voted for. Gov. Wolf thinks he is Lord Jesus Christ. Holding federal funds from one of 67 countiesbecause that counties voted in officials didn't jump when the fool wolf said to jump.

Europe's infections have significantly improved. Ours haven't. If we could get this virus under control like other countries, then we would have a lot more options available regarding school.

Remember how bad Italy was? Here's a chart of infections in Italy compared to infections in the United States.

View attachment 364538

Re-opening the country too soon is having negative economic impacts on us.

How do you figure "negative ECONOMIC impacts", economic being the key word?

BTW, America hasn't really reopened at all. New , Draconian measures are being introduced every day, mask laws are being expanded, stadiums are closed. Ditto for bars and grills, theaters, night clubs. schools are even closed over most of America.
Schools are closed because it is summer. Only schools are closed this fall in Libtardia!

Incredible! The tyrant is clamping down on Citizens but is set to release thousands upon thousands of prisoners to the streets to wreck havoc, rape, and murder.

Newsom had no choice, the order came straight from president Xi, head of the American Taliban formerly know as the 'democrat" Party

What numbers would that be?

Do you have an up-to-date dataset of the number of covid deaths that you would consider legitimate? Or do you just want to shit on any set of reported numbers, which would make such a discussion (about numbers) a complete waste of time?

I'm assuming the latter. So I'll just repeat that I can't talk numbers with you if we can't even agree on the numbers. The "imaginary numbers" that you don't agree with are having a very real impact on the economy.
Nobody has an accurate number. That’s the damn point. And there’s been nothing coming from the so called experts or officials that is beyond shitting on.

How the fuck are we supposed to agree on numbers that aren’t accurate?

Nobody has an accurate number. That’s the damn point. And there’s been nothing coming from the so called experts or officials that is beyond shitting on.

Obviously we aren't going to agree on them and it's a waste of time to discuss numbers if we can't even agree on that. You don't believe them. Cool. Noted. Thank you for your input.

But those numbers are still leading to real decisions that impact real people, including not re-opening schools, whether you choose to believe them or not.

Last edited:
Bring on the homeschooling.

Yes, let's destroy the economy because parents can't work!
You do realize, don't you, the parents not able to work is what would destroy the economy, not them teaching their children at home because the schools are closed? But hey, what better way to recruit more parents into homeschooling than seeing their children learn so well in the safety of their homes? And we can thank liberal governors for doing it.

By the way, we're in the midst of a pandemic. Tyranny and havoc are problems yet to happen, and yet to be solved. Perhaps if we all concentrate on the problem at hand, we could solve it.

Obviously we aren't going to agree on them and it's a waste of time to discuss numbers if we can't even agree on that. You don't believe them. Cool. Noted. Thank you for your input.

But those numbers are still leading to real decisions that impact real people, including not re-opening schools, whether you choose to believe them or not.
What part of accurate numbers causes your brain to short circuit? Of course there decisions to be made but you want them made on some horse shit that makes you feel better about your politics.

You’re too stupid for this conversation. Fuck off.

What part of accurate numbers causes your brain to short circuit? Of course there decisions to be made but you want them made on some horse shit that makes you feel better about your politics.

You’re too stupid for this conversation. Fuck off.

Thanks for your input. We don't agree on the numbers, like I already said.

See ya.

Yeah he fits right in there with hitler and Stalin that can’t be debated.

How long do you think that the Economy should be closed down for? How much longer for masks and face masks and social distancing?

We had criteria for opening back up. None of the states met that criteria but opened back up anyway. Now we're rolling things back and the economy is getting hammered because of our mistakes.

The numbers should be guiding our decisions. We could have had this under control by now like other parts of the world.
Dunno about criteria, but Idaho has opened up for the most part. No mandatory masking..and barber shops and bars are open. We've had a little spike and we pushed it down.

Here's the thing..even though places are open..very few are going. I've not been to a restaurant since Feb.---and there are many like me. I don't shop so much and I don't do crowds. They did close down Western Days..and the County fair..but most weren't going to go anyway.

Idaho..red through and through...recognizing the new normal.

Dunno about criteria, but Idaho has opened up for the most part. No mandatory masking..and barber shops and bars are open. We've had a little spike and we pushed it down.

Here's the thing..even though places are open..very few are going. I've not been to a restaurant since Feb.---and there are many like me. I don't shop so much and I don't do crowds. They did close down Western Days..and the County fair..but most weren't going to go anyway.

Idaho..red through and through...recognizing the new normal.

Looks like infections are increasing to me.

1595117649010.png

I was seeing a lot of shoppers without masks prior to our mask mandate. Lots of people going to restaurants too. I'm seeing a lot more people complying with masks now that it's required, even though a lot of shops aren't actively enforcing it.

Forum List

Back