CA Gov. Newsom Orders ALL Public, Private Schools in 32 Counties to Stay Closed

Dunno about criteria, but Idaho has opened up for the most part. No mandatory masking..and barber shops and bars are open. We've had a little spike and we pushed it down.

Here's the thing..even though places are open..very few are going. I've not been to a restaurant since Feb.---and there are many like me. I don't shop so much and I don't do crowds. They did close down Western Days..and the County fair..but most weren't going to go anyway.

Idaho..red through and through...recognizing the new normal.

Looks like infections are increasing to me.

View attachment 364827

I was seeing a lot of shoppers without masks prior to our mask mandate. Lots of people going to restaurants too. I'm seeing a lot more people complying with masks now that it's required, even though a lot of shops aren't actively enforcing it.
One of those skewed things...two counties providing 80% of the increase--still the raw numbers look OK. Numbers of people with a Covid diagnosis as opposed to numbers requiring hospitalization because of Covid..also is a a cogent number. Our hospitals are not close to being over-run.

No matter..my point is the same..even if the number of cases equaled zero...people's habits have changed.

Dunno about criteria, but Idaho has opened up for the most part. No mandatory masking..and barber shops and bars are open. We've had a little spike and we pushed it down.

Here's the thing..even though places are open..very few are going. I've not been to a restaurant since Feb.---and there are many like me. I don't shop so much and I don't do crowds. They did close down Western Days..and the County fair..but most weren't going to go anyway.

Idaho..red through and through...recognizing the new normal.

Looks like infections are increasing to me.

View attachment 364827

I was seeing a lot of shoppers without masks prior to our mask mandate. Lots of people going to restaurants too. I'm seeing a lot more people complying with masks now that it's required, even though a lot of shops aren't actively enforcing it.
One of those skewed things...two counties providing 80% of the increase--still the raw numbers look OK. Numbers of people with a Covid diagnosis as opposed to numbers requiring hospitalization because of Covid..also is a a cogent number. Our hospitals are not close to being over-run.

No matter..my point is the same..even if the number of cases equaled zero...people's habits have changed.

That’s good. I think people’s habits are a huge factor. I don’t think it’s a coincidence that Arizona and Florida have skyrocketed in cases.

Both were in the mid 30’s not long ago. Now Arizona has the 3rd highest infection rate and Florida is 7th. Both are well on their way to surpassing New York’s infection rate despite having plenty more time to prepare.

Both states also seem to have a very adamant anti-mask stance.

Incredible! The tyrant is clamping down on Citizens but is set to release thousands upon thousands of prisoners to the streets to wreck havoc, rape, and murder.

A lot like the Old Liberal South, where it was illegal to teach blacks to read.

Keeping the Hoi Polloi ignorant is the key to continued liberal rule
It was illegal to teach blacks to read. One man and his wife maintained a school only for black children. The children of slaves to teach them to read and write. Who was this humanitarian?

Stonewall Jackson

Incredible! The tyrant is clamping down on Citizens but is set to release thousands upon thousands of prisoners to the streets to wreck havoc, rape, and murder.

Yet the leftwing crazy riots are being allowed

It was illegal to teach blacks to read. One man and his wife maintained a school only for black children. The children of slaves to teach them to read and write. Who was this humanitarian?

Stonewall Jackson
A lot of black men chose “Jackson” for their last name after being freed

Stonewall Jackson
A lot of black men chose “Jackson” for their last name after being freed

More chose "Jackson" than chose "Lincoln" or "Grant"

Forum List

Back