CA Governor Brown pushes for 5 million zero-emission cars

Of course I do and I thought you claimed to own a pick up truck?
Oh let me guess you just bought it for looks and not do a real mans job like haul toys?
Oh that's right you only live two miles from work and drive around in a pick up for appearance only.
Same tards that by a 4 wheel drive and never use it.

Tard? I looked that up in my Funk n Wagnalls and found this

36770.jpg

You don't even know who that is do you child?

Me you post like a child creaming in his pants about antique technology when it comes to electric motors...
Ever want to know why they call diesel electric trains , Diesel electric trains idiot ?
The fucking diesel proprduces the God damn electricity to the electric motors..
You know how a fucking nuclear aircraft carrier or sub works?
The nuclear reactor produces the fucking electricity to the electric motors...
God this is not new technology...

And you post like someone who isn't aware that electric technology hasn't evolved by leaps and bounds even over the past lousy 5-10 years!

Battery technology has not...fuell cells have...

Tell us numb nuts has the battery in your pick up truck changed any way in the past 5 to 10 years?

Have they in your lawn mower? Your ATV? Your boat? Your snowmobile ( well I don't have a snowbile or motorcycle any more)

Has the triple AAA, or Double AA or 9 volt battery has changed???????
Good lord, what a fucking dumb question. Apparently you have never worked in industry. Ten years ago, a battery power impact wrench, even a 1/2" one was a laugh. Now you can break your wrist with one set at maximum torque. Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant you are, Bear.

Of course I do and I thought you claimed to own a pick up truck?
Oh let me guess you just bought it for looks and not do a real mans job like haul toys?
Oh that's right you only live two miles from work and drive around in a pick up for appearance only.
Same tards that by a 4 wheel drive and never use it.

Tard? I looked that up in my Funk n Wagnalls and found this

36770.jpg

You don't even know who that is do you child?
Well yes, an actor that was killed in an auto accident at far too young of an age.

Me you post like a child creaming in his pants about antique technology when it comes to electric motors...
Ever want to know why they call diesel electric trains , Diesel electric trains idiot ?

And you post like someone who isn't aware that electric technology hasn't evolved by leaps and bounds even over the past lousy 5-10 years!

Tell us numb nuts has the battery in your pick up truck changed any way in the past 5 to 10 years?

Have they in your lawn mower? Your ATV? Your boat? Your snowmobile ( well I don't have a snowbile or motorcycle any more)

Good lord, what a fucking dumb question. Apparently you have never worked in industry. Ten years ago, a battery power impact wrench, even a 1/2" one was a laugh. Now you can break your wrist with one set at maximum torque. Never ceases to amaze me how ignorant you are, Bear.

Say what? Youre 70 years plus wearing depends .

With weak ass wrist....

A damn pneumatic torque gun still runs circles around a piece of shit of a battery one, you have to charge the shit out of it...and have a lot of batteries..

1283824504221_hz-myalibaba-web-temp1_680.jpg

With weak ass wrist....

A damn pneumatic torque gun still runs circles around a piece of shit of a battery one, you have to charge the shit out of it...and have a lot of batteries..

View attachment 173732

You're so full of shit old rocks , a God damn battery or electric hooked up to a wall socket can't pull apart a damn seized up cylinder pneumatic is the only way to go.

With weak ass wrist....
LoLz - our cuddly bear and others pretend that they are smarter than Elon Musk :D

Now dumb ass, I have actually torqued a coupler like that. No, but just because you don't use a battery powered impact wrench on that does not mean that the batteries have not made magnitude jumps in power.

With weak ass wrist....
LoLz - our cuddly bear and others pretend that they are smarter than Elon Musk :D

I worked in industry for 30 plus years tard...old rocks is lying so are you.

You're so full of shit old rocks , a God damn battery or electric hooked up to a wall socket can't pull apart a damn seized up cylinder pneumatic is the only way to go.

Rut Roh - Sense impending total meltdown! :cool-45:

What melt down?

I know the truth on piece of shit batteries compared to pneumatics and little 110v wall socket torque wretches?

I am right old rocks is full of shit..

Taking a battery torque wrench to a pneumatic one ..

Is like taking a knife to a gun fight

Really? Cannot tell it from your posts. And I have done over 50 years, youngster.

Yea you sucked at it, who the fuck would take a battery operated torque wrench to a pneumatic torque wrench?

What are you stupid?

ngersoll Rand W7150-K2 1/2-Inch High-Torque Impactool, Charger, 2 Li-ion Batteries and Case Kit
452 customer reviews

| 100 answered questions
  • Power - 1100 ft-lb nut-busting torque from a tool weighing just 6.8 lb – best power to weight ratio in its class
  • Durability- High-efficiency rare earth magnet motor, high-capacity variable speed trigger, all-metal drive train, and metal-reinforced housing enable this tool to stand up to the toughest jobs
  • Comfort - Optimized balance combined with an ergonomic handle and soft touch over-molded grip provide increased comfort in extended use
  • Long life 20V lithium-ion battery delivers high-charge capacity and low internal impedance for maximum power delivery and run time. Intelligent battery management system (BMS)— provides power-level and current control from the battery to the switch to the motor for optimum efficiency
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006GFQMAU/?tag=ff0d01-20

LOL

Now Bear, had you ever worked in maintenance in industry, you would know that there are many places that are difficult to drag a hose into. The battery powered industrial equipment is one of the best things that has ever happened to millwrights.

Really? Cannot tell it from your posts. And I have done over 50 years, youngster.

Yea you sucked at it, who the fuck would take a battery operated torque wrench to a pneumatic torque wrench?

What are you stupid?

If a clown said to me " well I have my trusty battery operated torque wrench " I would say to him " what the fuck you going to do with it?"

Get the fuck out of here...and quit wasting my time kid...

Now Bear, had you ever worked in maintenance in industry, you would know that there are many places that are difficult to drag a hose into. The battery powered industrial equipment is one of the best things that has ever happened to millwrights.

I know that old rocks, I remember one time I brought over a piece of Harden steal cylinder to my dad's shop , my dad thought he was the greatest tool maker on the planet .

He always thought I was a dumb shit and never worked on much ..

This cylinder was seized up ..he was using ever thing he could think of to drill the holes from masonary bits it was off the Rockwell hard as it could come..

What kind of progananda tool are you? A damn 1972 Datsun is faster then that, you act like you didn't know a electric motor was quicker?

View attachment 173700

That's an ELECTRIC car Earl! o_O

World's fastest electric car is a 1972 Datsun, can do 0-60 in 1.8 seconds - Geek.com
And this is a 4-banger Mustang.

m5lp_0802_02_z%2B2007_columbus_nmra_race%2B1979_mustang.jpg

Don't worry...it only runs 9's!
And the 2020 Tesla Roadster is not a one off car, but a production car, and it runs in the 8's.
Can it make three back to back runs without going into limp mode?

With a 620 mile range, probably better than 30 runs.
You do not have any idea what you are talking about.

there is a chemical reaction in the batteries that emits gases...that breaks the zero emission idea..

Okay fair enuf - however not much of a comparison

Gasoline vs Electric—Who Wins on Lifetime Global Warming Emissions? We Found Out
I don’t give a shit keep that shit to yourselves, good ol’ American horse power works just fine for me.
:dance:
You mean those slow ass antique ICE's? Tesla P100D 2.28 seconds 0 to 60.

2017 Tesla Model S P100D First Test: A New Record - 0-60 MPH in 2.28 Seconds! - Motor Trend

The only cars that can match it start out at about 1 million dollars. Porche, MaClaren, and Ferrari. And then there is the Roadster coming out in 2020. 1.9 seconds 0 to 60. And none of those can match that yet. But they will, Ferrari has already said that they will build a car that can beat that. Probably for about a million dollars versus the built in American Roadster that will have a base model that sells for 1/4 that. No specs on the performance of the upscale model. Oh yeah, 620 miles range.

Yeah...when you rig the test, it looks GREAT! Car & Driver ran their Tesla at the 2016 Lightning Lap at VIR...it didn't fare very well.

On a roadcourse, the Tesla gets its ass kicked by a "mighty" Hyundai Genesis and a Chevy Cobalt SS. (It did match a 5600lb Jeep Grand Cherokee, though.) It cannot make ONE lap without going into reduced-power mode! (In fact, it barely makes a quarter of a lap.)

The Tesla also has the distinction of being one of exactly two cars to have the brakes go completely to the floor...fortunately, unlike the other car it happened to, they didn't crash the Tesla.
The Tesla is not a race car. This is;

Neither are the other 200+ cars run at the Lightning Lap-they are street cars, from <$35,000 cars like the Focus, Miata, and WRX to megabuck supercars.

I know that old rocks, I remember one time I brought over a piece of Harden steal cylinder to my dad's shop , my dad thought he was the greatest tool maker on the planet .

He always thought I was a dumb shit and never worked on much ..

This cylinder was seized up ..he was using ever thing he could think of to drill the holes from masonary bits it was off the Rockwell hard as it could come..

Ok old rocks do we have a truce here? Yes I admit you can't drag cords or air hoses around...

I have and and am kind of good at numerous trades..

But you want continuous power pneumatic is the way to go, you want convenience, yes for certain applications battery is way better for sheet rock building a house , throwing in some bolts drilling something real fast ..ect...

They all have their applications..

Forum List

Back