CA preschool teacher leads kids in anti-Biden chant

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
:laughing0301:

Video shows preschoolers chanting they want Joe Biden out during class​

"A Southern California preschool teacher has sparked outrage after a video captured her leading her students in a chant that called for President Biden to leave office.

The clip showed the unnamed educator at the Turning Point Christian School in Norco asking the 4- and 5-year-old students, “Who’s our president?”

The kids shout in unison, “Biden!”

“What do we want to do with him?” the teacher asks.

“We want him out!” her students yell back on Presidents’ Day."

Video shows preschoolers chanting they want Joe Biden out during class

Pretty mild considering the left wing abuse of these kids.

So these kids are freedom lovers. They don't want one world gov't as Joe promised we WOULD have yesterday. They don't want to be some politicians involuntary sex slave. They want freedom for their current families and their future families. They don't want to have forced pronouns, be forced into body snatcher vaxxines and lockdowns and group think.

and the left hates that mentality.

Research study after research study after research study confirms that academia as a whole leans predominately left, and to think that children are not influenced and indoctrinated by this is sheer lunacy.

I know, I've been through the system, and that was when things were not as hyper-partisan as they are now.

But somehow that is Ok with everyone.

Not me.

Because of the propaganda from academia and the press which also leans left according to research studies, it is my contention that every election in rigged as a result for the DNC.

Somehow that is Ok with everyone as well

Not me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back