🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

CAIR has a press conference? WTF?

The reason that CAIR, in my opinion, is getting out in front is an easy read. They are playing the victims once again. In other words they will claim that any backlash against the Muslim jihadist is racist and against the peace loving majority of Muslims. They are not stupid, they see a sleeper cell wake up and they don't want a crisis to go to waste. I am thinking that the results of this shooting will be a monument built in Washington honoring Islam.

The reason that CAIR, in my opinion, is getting out in front is an easy read. They are playing the victims once again. In other words they will claim that any backlash against the Muslim jihadist is racist and against the peace loving majority of Muslims. They are not stupid, they see a sleeper cell wake up and they don't want a crisis to go to waste. I am thinking that the results of this shooting will be a monument built in Washington honoring Islam.

Any criticism of islam is bigoted. That's the CAIR taking points and the leftists follow suit, which is why the neighbor didn't report the suspicious activity from the terrorist's home

Last edited:
What the hell? CAIR an indicted co conspirator, supporter of Hamas runs out there and has a friken press conference before the bodies are even cold?..WTF? Here's some info on CAIR...

CAIR promotes a radical Islamic vision, as evidenced by the fact that its co-founder Omar Ahmad told a Fremont, California audience in July 1998: "Islam isn't in America to be equal to any other faith, but to become dominant. The Koran … should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth." In a similar spirit, co-founder Ibrahim Hooper told a reporter in 1993: “I wouldn’t want to create the impression that I wouldn’t like the government of the United States to be Islamic sometime in the future.” In 2003 Hooper stated that if Muslims ever become a majority in the United States, they will likely seek to replace the U.S. Constitution with Islamic law, which they deem superior to man-made law. In the late 1980s, Ihsan Bagby, who would later become a CAIR Board member, stated that Muslims “can never be full citizens of this country,” referring to the United States, “because there is no way we can be fully committed to the institutions and ideologies of this country.

In 2003 CAIR invested, according to its own Form 990 filed with the Internal Revenue Service, $325,000 from its California offices with the North American Islamic Trust (NAIT). According to Newsweek, authorities say that over the years "NAIT money has helped the Saudi Arabian sect of Wahhabism -- or Salafism, as the broader, pan-Islamic movement is called -- to seize control of hundreds of mosques in U.S. Muslim communities." A recent study by the Center for Religious Freedom found that a very large number of American mosques teach hatred of Jews and Christians, coupled with doctrines of Islamic supremacism.

Writes Islam scholar Stephen Schwartz: “CAIR should be considered a foreign-based subversive organization, comparable in the Islamist field to the Soviet-controlled Communist Party USA, and the Cuban-controlled front groups that infiltrated ‘Latin American solidarity’ organizations in the U.S. during the 1980s. It has organized numerous community branches and has had immense success in gaining position as an ‘official’ representative of Islam in the U.S.”

Notable facts about CAIR's pas de deux with Islamic extremism and terrorism include the following:

• [*]Co-founder Nihad Awad asserted at a 1994 meeting at Barry University, "I am a supporter of the Hamas movement." Awad wrote in the Muslim World Monitor that the 1994 trial which had resulted in the conviction of four Islamic fundamentalist terrorists who had perpetrated the previous year's World Trade Center bombing was "a travesty of justice."
    [*]On February 2, 1995, U.S. Attorney Mary Jo White named CAIR Advisory Board member and New York imam Siraj Wahhaj as one of the "unindicted persons who may be alleged as co-conspirators" in Islamic Group leaderOmar Abdel Rahman's foiled plot to blow up numerous New York City monuments.
    [*]On June 6, 2006, CAIR's Ohio affiliate held a large fundraiser in honor of Siraj Wahhaj. Following the event, CAIR-Ohio issued a press releaseheralding the more than $100,000 that Wahhaj had helped raise that evening for the organization’s “civil liberties work.”
    [*]In October 1998, CAIR demanded the removal of a Los Angeles billboard describing Osama bin Laden as "the sworn enemy." According to CAIR, this depiction was "offensive to Muslims."
    [*]In 1998, CAIR denied bin Laden's responsibility for the two al Qaeda bombings of American embassies in Africa. According to Ibrahim Hooper, the bombings resulted from "misunderstandings of both sides."

[*]In September 2003, CAIR's former Community Affairs Director, Bassem Khafagi, pled guilty to three federal counts of bank and visa fraud and agreed to be deported to Egypt. Federal investigators said that a group Khafagi founded, the Islamic Assembly of North America, had funneled money to activities supporting terrorism and had published material advocating suicide attacks against the United States. Khafagi’s illegal activities took place while he was employed by CAIR.

[*]In July 2004, Ghassan Elashi, a founding Board member of CAIR's Texas chapter, was convicted along with his four brothers of having illegally shipped computers from their Dallas-area business, InfoCom Corporation, to Libya and Syria, two designated state sponsors of terrorism. That same month, Elashi was charged with having provided more than $12.4 million to Hamas while he was running HLF. In April 2005, Elashi and two of his brothers were also convicted of knowingly doing business with Hamas operative Mousa Abu Marzook, who was Elashi's brother-in-law. Elashi's illegal activities took place while he was employed by CAIR, whose Dallas-Fort Worth chapter depicted the Elashis’ indictment as “a war on Islam and Muslims.”

Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) - Discover the Networks

Do you have a second source backing up this information?

This is all commonly known information, if you want to know...Do you want to know?:dunno:

http://www.investigativeproject.org/documents/case_docs/1425.pdf

FBI: CAIR is a front group, and Holy Land Foundation tapped Hamas clerics for fundraisers

Thanks JROC.

Of course I want to know. I am always open to all information.

We must be careful though when warnings are thrown our way.

That fellow that runs that discoverthenetworks.org, David Horowitz, is a pretty shady SOB.

Some of the software I have that analyzes sites was throwing up some red flags on that first site you posted. lol I had heard a lot of that information about CAIR already though. Both CAIR and AIPAC work as front groups for other interests, this is commonly understood. Our nation would do well to divest of both their influence IMO.

It's all good man. Thanks for the info.

islam's goal is to spread their influence and become dominate wherever they are. Jews don't spread their religion sorry:slap:

And Alexis de Tocqueville made that same point almost 2 centuries ago:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam:

“Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science.

The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

What the hell? CAIR an indicted co conspirator, supporter of Hamas runs out there and has a friken press conference before the bodies are even cold?..WTF? Here's some info on CAIR...

Notable facts about CAIR's pas de deux with Islamic extremism and terrorism include the following:

Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) - Discover the Networks

This is all commonly known information, if you want to know...Do you want to know?:dunno:

FBI: CAIR is a front group, and Holy Land Foundation tapped Hamas clerics for fundraisers

Thanks JROC.

That fellow that runs that discoverthenetworks.org, David Horowitz, is a pretty shady SOB.

Some of the software I have that analyzes sites was throwing up some red flags on that first site you posted. lol I had heard a lot of that information about CAIR already though. Both CAIR and AIPAC work as front groups for other interests, this is commonly understood. Our nation would do well to divest of both their influence IMO.

islam's goal is to spread their influence and become dominate wherever they are. Jews don't spread their religion sorry:slap:

Although Christianity in its many varieties was the religion of the original colonies, Christianity does not preach operational dominance over the body politic in America. Tocqueville compared this aspect to Islam:

“Mohammed professed to derive from Heaven, and has inserted in the Koran, not only religious doctrines, but political maxims, civil and criminal laws, and theories of science.

The Gospel, on the contrary, speaks only of the general relations of men to God and to each other, beyond which it inculcates and imposes no point of faith. This alone, besides a thousand other reasons, would suffice to prove that the former of these religions will never long predominate in a cultivated and democratic age, while the latter is destined to retain its sway at these as at all other periods.” Tocqueville, “Democracy in America,” vol.2, p. 23.

Do these leftist comprehend that fact?:dunno:

Thanks JROC.

Do these leftist comprehend that fact?:dunno:

Nope....it's the old 'birds of a feather' thing.

Some are not mentally ill. They are just evil. Until you come face to face with it, you might think that. After, you will understand the difference. Hopefully you never come face to face with it. Just understand there is a difference, and evil does exist.
It is strange. Why hold a press conference so very quickly after the killings? It's not like they were involved - or were they?

Here's a link to the press conference for those who want to listen to it.
CAIR Leader on San Bernardino Massacre: "It May Be Work Related or Mental Illness" (VIDEO) - The Gateway Pundit

Crap, we know it is a mental illness to do what they did,.

who made the CAIR the speaker of all Muslims in this country? I don't care what they have to say. just like the SPLA, NAACP, etc

who made the CAIR the speaker of all Muslims in this country? I don't care what they have to say. just like the SPLA, NAACP, etc

Who are these people to have a press conference? while the bodies are no even cold yet

Who are these people to have a press conference? while the bodies are no even cold yet

Exactly, they don't know anymore than the rest of us and they're out there spewing

Like I said, they are pushing a narrative...I'll be waiting for the massive CAIR sponsored rallies against radial islam .... CAIR is the muslim brotherhood, both are friends of Obama

Exactly, they don't know anymore than the rest of us and they're out there spewing

Like I said they are pushing a narrative...i'll be waiting for the massive CAIR sponsored rallies against radial islam .... CAIR is the muslim brotherhood, both are friends of Obama

yes they are. lowlife pukes all of them

I posted this from another article where CAIR blames US FOR TERRORIST.

PEOPLE need to wake up and soon
original.jpg

there was a time when the DEMOCRAT party stood with and for us: the American people. see the quote by Chuck Schumer. But that seems to not be the case with them anymore
all of it here:
CAIR LA Leader: Terrorism Is Global Problem Not a Muslim Problem... It's America's Fault (Video) - The Gateway Pundit

Information in a rightwingers hands is a scary thing!!

No wonder you guys are also called "reactionaries".

Yep, that guy from CAIR is pretty stupid.

The last thing any Red-White-and Blue chest thumper want to see after a terrorists attack are MUSLIMS!!

CAIR Blames America for San Bernardino Massacre
The return of the “grievance” myth.
December 8, 2015
Raymond Ibrahim
cairstatement-660x330.jpg

Another Islamic terrorist attack has taken place on American soil—in San Bernardino, where 14 people were murdered—and none other than that unindicted co-conspirator of Islamic terror, CAIR, is saying it’s America’s fault.

Frank Camp of the Independent Journal reports that “During an interview with CNN’s Chris Cuomo on Friday [Dec. 4], Center for American Islamic Relations (CAIR) L.A. branch director Hussam Ayloush said the United States is partly responsible for radical Islam”:

Let’s not forget that some of our own foreign policy as Americans, as the West, have fueled that extremism. When we support cruel leaders in Egypt, or other places. When we support dictatorships, repressive regimes around the world that push people over to the edge. Then they become extremists; then they become terrorists. We are partly responsible. Terrorism is a global problem, not a Muslim problem.

It’s a testimony to CAIR’s intellectually barren and morally bankrupt—or, in a word, Islamist—nature that it must fall back on one of the most manifestly false of all apologias: the claim that Islamic violence is a product of Islamic grievance—in this case U.S. foreign policy.

The fundamental problem with the “grievance” claim is that it contradicts what the terrorist themselves repeatedly say is their motivation—killing non-Muslims (“infidels”) according to the Islamic doctrine of jihad.

Although jihadis do enjoy taking advantage of Western softness/naivety by claiming their murderous bloodlust is “our fault”—thereby killing two birds with one stone: 1) getting unwanted attention away from Islam/Muslims and 2) gaining concessions for the same—they also make it clear that hating, subjugating, and terrorizing the non-Muslim is required by Islamic law, or Sharia.

This was well summed up by the late Osama bin Laden. Although he had issued any number of communiques that were eagerly published by BBC and CNN saying that 9/11 was “payback” for supposed anti-Muslim U.S. foreign policies, he wrote the following words in a private letter to fellow Saudis:

Our talks with the infidel West and our conflict with them ultimately revolve around one issue … and it is: Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually?... The matter is summed up for every person alive: Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die. (The Al Qaeda Reader, p. 42)

Ayman al-Zawahiri, current leader of al-Qaeda, also wrote a 60-page treatise about the Muslim doctrine of Loyalty and Enmity. Based on numerous Koran verses, it makes clear that Muslims must always bear enmity for all non-Muslims—indeed, they must even hate their own wives, if they happen to be Christians or Jews.

Doctrinal justifications—that is, words—aside, daily current events also throw a wrench in the “grievance” propaganda machine. For instance, if Muslims are terrorizing and slaughtering Americans due to political “grievances,” why are they also terrorizing and slaughtering non-Muslim minorities who have no political power to “aggrieve” anyone?

Consider the situation of Christians, the largest and most visible religious minority in the Muslim world. Not just at the hands of “ISIS,” but at the hands of Muslims everywhere—in the Arab Middle East, in black Africa, in Central and Far East Asia, even in the West—Christians are being persecuted and denied religious freedom; are having their churches bombed, burned, or simply banned; are being abducted, extorted, enslaved, and raped.

CAIR Blames America for San Bernardino Massacre

"CAIR has a press conference? WTF?"

It's called the First Amendment, the right of citizens to gather, to freely assemble, to speak out concerning the issues of the day, and the right of the press to cover and report on such events.

It's understood that many on the right are confused by this, the consequence of their unwarranted hostility toward Muslims, their fear, ignorance, and bigotry concerning Muslims.

Indeed, the First Amendment exists to protect Americans from this sort of fear, ignorance, and hate, including Muslim Americans.

"CAIR has a press conference? WTF?"

It's called the First Amendment, the right of citizens to gather, to freely assemble, to speak out concerning the issues of the day, and the right of the press to cover and report on such events.

It's understood that many on the right are confused by this, the consequence of their unwarranted hostility toward Muslims, their fear, ignorance, and bigotry concerning Muslims.

Indeed, the First Amendment exists to protect Americans from this sort of fear, ignorance, and hate, including Muslim Americans.

I supposed the terrorist were part of CAIR since they ran out there so fast ..Birds of a feather I guess..CAIR does support Terrorist and Obama supports CAIR

Forum List

Back