Caitlyn freak wants to adopt baby boy

Probably wants to molest it.
That's a rather narrow observation.

Jenner's condition is the result of a hormone imbalance. The physical transformation he went through to affirm the he is now a she does not mean she is a pedophile.

I think his condition is more due to his jealousy of his stepdaughters that whore themselves out for attention.
He wants some of that attention too.
You aren't the first to say that. It's been an explanation for quite awhile.

It's a reasonable explanation.
We'll know for sure as soon as he takes selfies of his ass and posts them to the internet.

Probably wants to molest it.

Caitlyn Jenner is reportedly planning to adopt, with rumors that the reality television star is starting a family of her own — but could be doing it as a publicity stunt.

Jenner, who has a big family already with children from a previous marriage, kids with Kris Jenner and step-children in the Kardashian girls, now reportedly wants to adopt on her own. The child would be the first since Jenner’s transition last year, when she stopped living as Bruce Jenner and started living as Caitlyn.

Read more at Caitlyn Jenner Adopting? Report Claims Jenner Is Trying To Adopt Baby Boy, Seen By Some As Publicity Stunt
And the intolerant right exhibits its stupidity, hate, and bigotry.

I've actually been wondering how many folks over 40 adopt personally. I think it's a way better time to adopt [than younger] because you've typically got your shit together financially and relationship wise, plus probably have money to spare if your thinking adoption as well.

There's a 16 year old up for Adoption in Alaska right now who would fit right into our little nerd castle; he's into computers, electronics, gaming, and has ADHD to boot. I'm seriously considering it... (edit, I'm over 40 heh)

Forum List

Back