Caitlyn Jenner ad is a ‘celebration’ of trans people

It's not transphobic, that means fear, hate or distrust of trannies. The ad makes sense, Bruce changed into Catlin. He put on a dress and had his face remodeled. That's a pretty apt comparison to reflooring/redoing a room.

Not really.

I don't think anyone believes that putting a new floor in a room changes that room into something other than what it is.

View attachment 52586
Yes really. Literally.

Meanwhile, it's just an ad. I'm not taking it seriously, but you go ahead.

sorry, but I don't find the ad in good taste. There could have been so many other ads she could have put her face or name on instead

Did Bruce change his chromosomes? Not a her. A freak. The only place that belongs is a Halloween ad.

Legally Jenner is a she

The Supreme Court once ruled that a tomato is not a fruit.

But it's nonsense. Law cannot trump hard science.

A tomato is a fruit, no matter what any law or any court says. So is Mr. Jenner.

Interesting how those on the left constantly bring up science on all other issues then when it comes to something where science (i.e. - chromosomes) goes against what they support, suddenly it's how someone feels.

Interesting how those on the left constantly bring up science on all other issues then when it comes to something where science (i.e. - chromosomes) goes against what they support, suddenly it's how someone feels.

When wrongists speak of “science”, they do not use that word to mean the same thing that rational people understand it to mean.

When wrongists speak of “science”, they do not use that word to mean the same thing that rational people understand it to mean.

I understand that most of what they claim as science is junk science but they use "science" until it goes against the agenda.

sorry, but I don't find the ad in good taste. There could have been so many other ads she could have put her face or name on instead

Did Bruce change his chromosomes? Not a her. A freak. The only place that belongs is a Halloween ad.

Legally Jenner is a she

According to SCIENCE, something the left constantly harps on, Jenner is a he.
Jenner is a male. She can call herself whatever social brand she wants. That doesn't contradict science.

Legally Jenner is a she

Jenner is a male. She can call herself whatever social brand she wants. That doesn't contradict science.

Not according to those who say he is legally female. One that distinction is made, it contradicts science.

Legally Jenner is a she
Yes. She, he, him and her are all social brands. However, Caitlyn is a female. Cant argue with biology :)

Biology says someone with XX chromosomes is female and XY is male. This freak that calls HIMself female has XY. That means HE's a MALE. Can't argue with biology.

Legally Jenner is a she

Legally Jenner is a she

Not according to those who say he is legally female. One that distinction is made, it contradicts science.
She isn't a female but a male. If they say that, they don't know the difference between biology and social concepts.

Legally Jenner is a she

Biology says otherwise. I thought people like you were all about science.
No, legally she is a she. As I said, "she" is a social concept that doesn't contradict science. The male Caitlyn will always be a male but she can be a he she him her dude or chick. Whichever she wants.

Legally Jenner is a she

No, legally she is a she. As I said, "she" is a social concept that doesn't contradict science. The male Caitlyn will always be a male but she can be a he she him her dude or chick. Whichever she wants.

There is no legal status for he or she. The legal status is either male or female. On a birth certificate, a legal document, where it says sex the response is male or female not he or she. Social concepts and legal status aren't the same thing.

Legally Jenner is a she

There is no legal status for he or she. The legal status is either male or female. On a birth certificate, a legal document, where it says sex the response is male or female not he or she. Social concepts and legal status aren't the same thing.
I wont argue that

Legally Jenner is a she

I wont argue that

My point was that those who are Jenner is legally a female are the same ones that constantly use science to support their arguments. Now, when science goes against it, they argue that how something feels is what matters. They will argue that psychology is a science. While that may be true, it's a social science and not the same.

Legally Jenner is a she

A tomato is a fruit, no matter what any law or any court says. So is Mr. Jenner.

Brain chemistry and now possible DNA markers are the science that says the tomato is not always fruit.

Scientists say they can predict if someone is gay by looking at DNA

What Causes It

Bruce-Jenner-Bill-Clinton.jpg

I understand that most of what they claim as science is junk science but they use "science" until it goes against the agenda.

There are many on that side that make claims about “science” which they claim supports the whole “gender fluidity” nonsense. They make those claims, and then claim that “science” supports transgenderism. But it's nonsense, that contradicts genuine science which is very clear about what male and female mean in human biology.

Like I said, when a wrongist speaks of “science”, it does not mean what rational people understand the word to mean. Wrong-wing “science”, very much unlike genuine science, is an inconsistent, irrational set of claims that can be easily twisted and distorted as necessary to support whatever wrong-wing agenda to which it is being applied.

There are many on that side that make claims about “science” which they claim supports the whole “gender fluidity” nonsense. They make those claims, and then claim that “science” supports transgenderism. But it's nonsense, that contradicts genuine science which is very clear about what male and female mean in human biology.

Like I said, when a wrongist speaks of “science”, it does not mean what rational people understand the word to mean. Wrong-wing “science”, very much unlike genuine science, is an inconsistent, irrational set of claims that can be easily twisted and distorted as necessary to support whatever wrong-wing agenda to which it is being applied.

Brain chemistry and now possible DNA markers are the science that says the tomato is not always fruit.

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Forum List

Back