🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Caitlyn Jenner: If You’re a Biological Boy … YOU SHOULDN’T BE IN GIRLS’ SPORTS

What part of “we’re all created equal” does Caitlyn not understand?

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help

I used to look up to she/her but now I can’t help but feel fooled. This along with her running as aRepublican...

Fuck she/her. It makes me wonder if Bruce is still inside of she/her. I think she/her needs help

equal?

can you name a female transsexual that can breastfeed a baby?

Can you name a male transsexual that has fathered a child?

No, the sexes are not equal.

Bruce/Caitlynn knows it.

Most of humanity knows it.

It seems to have escaped the knowledge of those 'chosen' few like you.

It could be the people who don't mind transgenders mixing in with girls sporting events,
really just don't understand how important the sports are to girls and for what reasons.

The only reason why anyone cares about girl's sports is because they give out big bags of money for college... to play sports no one watches or are interested in.

What part of "Men have penises and girls have vaginas" don't YOU understand! Freak!
What part of “not all men have penises and not all women have vaginas” do you not understand!?!?!?!?

Maybe you’ve been living under a rock, but There’s more than just 2 genders!!!!!!

equal?

Bruce/Caitlynn knows it.

Then by your "logic" any infertile woman is not a woman?

Look, I feel for you bigots... I mean, you can't discriminate against minorities or gays anymore... you are kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for people to hate.

What part of "Men have penises and girls have vaginas" don't YOU understand! Freak!
What part of “not all men have penises and not all women have vaginas” do you not understand!?!?!?!?

Maybe you’ve been living under a rock, but There’s more than just 2 genders!!!!!!
What are we up to now? 17?

The only reason why anyone cares about girl's sports is because they give out big bags of money for college... to play sports no one watches or are interested in.

That is just such a disgusting insult to all the girls who work and train so hard. You must be a democrat to say something that colossally stupid.

But only 2 sexes, unless you include hermorphadites.

None of it because its a lie. That's the point!!
You buy into junk science and lies because you are a sick pervert who is in denial.

That is just such a disgusting insult to all the girls who work and train so hard.
If the sports aren't fun or rewarding or sexy enough to please the gentlemen of the district, maybe the girls can work and train for something else. Gardening, arts and crafts, there are plenty of ways to get a good workout without the hard male stares.
You must be a democrat to say something that colossally stupid.
Well, well, well, what do you know? JoeB flipped. He's almost a Republican now.

LMAO ....

And, these sick idiots are supposed to be the party of science?

Any questions folks?

equal?

Bruce/Caitlynn knows it.

Then by your "logic" any infertile woman is not a woman?

Look, I feel for you bigots... I mean, you can't discriminate against minorities or gays anymore... you are kind of scraping the bottom of the barrel for people to hate.

You're a real gas, joe....

Nitrous oxide comes to mind.

What along with THERE ARE ONLY TWO FRIGGING GENDERS are you incapable of understanding. God made Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve.

LMAO ....

And, these sick idiots are supposed to be the party of science?

Any questions folks?
Especially when we have a Shemale dictating for "equal" (re: Special) rights.

People have equal importance, but they are physically not equal. Evolution, or whatever you want to call it, has made certain that a boy's physiology has certain advantages over a females... you can try to wish it away but its just the way it is.
Sports in general has alway been relegated in a way so that competitions do not give unfair advantages to one group over another, and that is the way it always has been, long before transgender people wanted to get involved on girls teams.
Question, how many girls who trans... into boys, then go out and try to join sports on boys teams?
I bet not very many right? thats because even though they may be taking hormones they still have the physiology of a female and would get crushed on the boys football team.

Forum List

Back