🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?

I'm skeptical of science lately, that Globull warming scam has made me skittish. Faking data will do that

You mean you're skeptical of science PERIOD, because you lack scientific background, education and training.

Sorry but in the face of a statement like that, you and I have nothing more to discuss on this thread. You might be a really nice person but I am not here to teach you, or anyone else, science.
And if you're hostile to it to begin with, it would be an even bigger waste of time.

And Lord Monckton is hardly a source to depend on where data integrity is concerned. He is not a scientist, and neither are most of the other deniers.
That's not say there are NO scientist deniers, but let's just say those who are scientist deniers are PAID to be. Their livelihood and paycheck are 100% dependent upon them denying established facts.
It happens, but better scientists never have any difficulty exposing them for what they really are.

I'm skeptical of science lately, that Globull warming scam has made me skittish. Faking data will do that

You mean you're skeptical of science PERIOD, because you lack scientific background, education and training.

Sorry but in the face of a statement like that, you and I have nothing more to discuss on this thread. You might be a really nice person but I am not here to teach you, or anyone else, science.
And if you're hostile to it to begin with, it would be an even bigger waste of time.

Have they been caught fudging data? The answer is a resounding YES!

There lies your problem, "scientists" have sold out, they like grant money and in the process have done themselves great harm. LBGT is a hot issue, I'd be curious as to who is funding this research.

Much like polls...any desired result can be achieved, all depends on who is desiring the achievment. No?

No it actually depends on whether the person studying the data has enough training, education and background to understand the data in the first place.

If I were to present you with a four cylinder Honda engine that puts out a thousand horsepower, versus a Chevy V8 that only puts out 600, and show you more and more 1000 HP Hondas, you would eventually assume that Honda four bangers are just more powerful than American V8 engines.

And I can explain to you why that is bullshit, but you would have to have some background in physics to understand why it's bullshit.

And Lord Monckton is hardly a source to depend on where data integrity is concerned. He is not a scientist, and neither are most of the other deniers.
That's not say there are NO scientist deniers, but let's just say those who are scientist deniers are PAID to be. Their livelihood and paycheck are 100% dependent upon them denying established facts.
It happens, but better scientists never have any difficulty exposing them for what they really are.

Never heard of Mocnton but a quick Google did him no favors, the word idiot popped up more than a few times.

Have a good one, past my beauty sleep turn in

No it actually depends on whether the person studying the data has enough training, education and background to understand the data in the first place.

If I were to present you with a four cylinder Honda engine that puts out a thousand horsepower, versus a Chevy V8 that only puts out 600, and show you more and more 1000 HP Hondas, you would eventually assume that Honda four bangers are just more powerful than American V8 engines.

And I can explain to you why that is bullshit, but you would have to have some background in physics to understand why it's bullshit.

Faking data is faking data and they got caught...more than once.

Here's your chance to find out if you understand basic science:

A Chevy LS-series V8, such as the ones used in the modern Corvettes, creates its power over a wider band of RPM.
Ninety percent of its power is achieved between 2000 and 7000 RPM, whereas a "tuner" style Honda 4 cylinder that puts out a thousand horsepower might only develop most of its power between 6000 and 8000 RPM.

The term for that is "paper horsepower".

The basic argument by the extreme libertarians and some hard cons is that public accommodations are not constitutional.

That position reflects a lack of knowledge about the Constitution, case law, and American history.

Damn! This tread has gone astray.....Global Warming....I thought it was about gay cakes.

The basic argument by the extreme libertarians and some hard cons is that public accommodations are not constitutional.

That position reflects a lack of knowledge about the Constitution, case law, and American history.

The First Amendment is pretty clear about the rights which it explicitly affirms, and which it very strongly implies—rights which are irreconcilable with your notion of “public accommodations”. “Case law” and “American history” do not legitimately trump what is clearly written in the Constitution.

Their store is their property. Surely, the abuse of government force to compel the use of private property in a manner contrary to the will of its owner is no different than the abuse of government force to directly compel the behavior of an individual. In any event, per the Fifth Amendment, if government is going to compel the use of private property for a public purpose, then government is required to pay just compensation to the owner of that property.

Um, no. YOu kind of got that entirely wrong.

The government has an obligation to protect consumers by enforcing commerce laws.

Let's use an example you can get your tiny mind around. The Health Code. You don't want to get food poisoning because they aren't properly cleaning the instruments. Now, if Mr. Klein decided he wasn't going to follow the health code because of his interpretation of the bible, the state would shut him down. That day. There'd be no talk about how his "religion" is being violated. This is the standard, you have to follow the standard.

The Standard is that you can't discriminate or refuse service based on ones race, gender, religion or sexual orientation. That's the standard. and the courts ruled back in the 1960's that businesses do not have religious rights to refuse service (the issue back then was some guy who didn't want to serve blacks because that's what Jesus would do, or something).

There is no argument that you can make in favor of the abuse of government force to compel a store to do business that its owners do not want to do, that does not in one way or another directly and blatantly violate the Constitution.

Sure there is, they are called Public Accommodation laws. It's why they can't put up a sign that says "We don't serve N****rs" or "We don't serve Mormons".

Or they can change the type of business that they own to one which DOES NOT serve the general public. They can make it a PRIVATE concern by which consumers must sign an agreement that restricts their rights as a condition of doing business, much the way a wholesaler can restrict who buys and sells their product, and at what price. Sometimes license agreements come into play, such as when you agree not to install Apple operating systems on non-Apple computers.

They could, but that would be stupid. Nobody wants to go through a whole fucking contract to get a fucking cupcake.

Look, here's the real problem. After the Kleins outed themselves as nasty bigots, their store went under because no one wanted to do business with them. Mr. Klein doesn't mind. He went from being a loser who had to work in his wife's store to the toast of the Christian Speaking Circuit about how he was a hero for screaming maniacally at a Lesbian and her mother.

kind of sad for Mrs. Klein (who looks terrified at these events) because she spent her whole life building up this this business, and her idiot husband blew it up in an afternoon.

Churches are not obligated to accept members who do not agree with their mission statements.

Well, frankly, churches thrive on not being able to keep promises. I would LOVE to be able to apply business law to Churches.

"Can you actually PROVE there is a Heaven, and why your church is more likely to get me into it?"

Have they been caught fudging data? The answer is a resounding YES!

There lies your problem, "scientists" have sold out, they like grant money and in the process have done themselves great harm. LBGT is a hot issue, I'd be curious as to who is funding this research.

Much like polls...any desired result can be achieved, all depends on who is desiring the achievment. No?
EVERY Scientist in EVERY country has "sold out"?
Data consistently leads to a conclusion of man made global warming whether you live in a Democracy, Communist country, Dictatorship, Capitalist Country......

The First Amendment is pretty clear about the rights which it explicitly affirms, and which it very strongly implies—rights which are irreconcilable with your notion of “public accommodations”. “Case law” and “American history” do not legitimately trump what is clearly written in the Constitution.

As a literalist......Where does the Constitution mention cakes?

How are those engines used to bake cakes?

"Can you actually PROVE there is a Heaven, and why your church is more likely to get me into it?"

No church is going to get you into heaven, as long as you persist in willfully rebelling against God. I doubt there are many churches that will even claim that they can.

No church is going to get you into heaven, as long as you persist in willfully rebelling against God. I doubt there are many churches that will even claim that they can.

No, no, buddy. they all claim they can, but those other churches are a bunch of doody-heads. Mind you, they don't talk this smack at the inter-faith pancake breakfast, but if just being a good person got you into heaven, there would be no point to churches at all. No opportunity to separate the rubes from their money promising them an afterlife.

Forum List

Back