🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Cakes, Fakes & Counter-Quakes; Do The Kleins Have A Countersuit Against The Lesbians?

Maybe they grew that elusive gay gene or something

Well? Were they in prison?
The "gay gene" isn't elusive.
Do you know any bisexuals?

It's not elusive, there isn't one. I know a few bisexuals and a few gays. I don't really care what they do as long as it's not around me or our children.

Funniest thing I've ever seen is when two men lip locked in front of our then five year old. She literally yelled "stop that!!!" At that moment I knew she was normal

Yeah there is, homosexuality is a standard genetic deviation from the norm, just like attached earlobes instead of free hanging ones.
It has been identified BY geneticists, study up and get current.

For me, the funniest one was my wife meeting my longtime gay friend who taunts me. He was so sweet to her but I goaded him into freaking her out by talking about how handsome I was and what a good gay man I would make.
Her reaction was priceless, I still laugh to this day.

One of my favorite members on here, MDK, is gay. I keep him close he prevents me from being called a homophobe lol

Not understanding the issue doesn't make you a homophobe.
The only thing that does is being abusive to them or supporting policies that are abusive to them, namely those policies which deny them the basic rights everyone else enjoys.
Being cruel to them defines one as a homophobe.
Homophobia isn't tied to lack of understanding, it's tied to irrational fear.

Earlier I asked if you knew any bisexuals and the reason I asked is because they are a textbook example of the fact that sexuality is not totally binary.
The majority of the human race is mostly straight however straight people may have varying amounts of a recessive affinity toward sexualizing the same sex.
And again, it has nothing to do with whether they act upon it or not.

One of my favorite members on here, MDK, is gay. I keep him close he prevents me from being called a homophobe lol

Not understanding the issue doesn't make you a homophobe.
The only thing that does is being abusive to them or supporting policies that are abusive to them, namely those policies which deny them the basic rights everyone else enjoys.
Being cruel to them defines one as a homophobe.
Homophobia isn't tied to lack of understanding, it's tied to irrational fear.

Earlier I asked if you knew any bisexuals and the reason I asked is because they are a textbook example of the fact that sexuality is not totally binary.
The majority of the human race is mostly straight however straight people may have varying amounts of a recessive affinity toward sexualizing the same sex.
And again, it has nothing to do with whether they act upon it or not.

I have no fear of homosexuals. There are a couple of them at my husband's firm, they are good people. I'd just rather not have our children exposed to it, but I'm under no delusions they are not being bombarded by it in the media, movies, at school, etc.

So far so good, they are tolerant but still find it unnatural and puzzling. One girl told one of our twins she thinks kissing a girl might be fun...our daughter told her "try and kiss me and I'll punch you in the mouth" Lol

I have no fear of homosexuals. There are a couple of them at my husband's firm, they are good people. I'd just rather not have our children exposed to it, but I'm under no delusions they are not being bombarded by it in the media, movies, at school, etc.

So far so good, they are tolerant but still find it unnatural and puzzling. One girl told one of our twins she thinks kissing a girl might be fun...our daughter told her "try and kiss me and I'll punch you in the mouth" Lol

Well normal people don't practice very much overt sexual behavior in front of kids anyway, certainly not in front of another person's children to be sure.
I don't make out with my wife in front of kids.
I might peck her on the cheek in public but gimme a break, that's pretty normal.

My nine year old daughter's first reaction to it was totally healthy, she needed to know if she was indeed seeing two men in a romantic relationship (they were arm in arm walking around) and upon learning that they were, it didn't seem to faze her.
My son thought it was "funny" and at this point, with the both of them being adults now, they both have a healthy attitude.

Believe it or not, the members of the family who react the most to any overt displays between my wife and myself are actually the dog and our two cats.
"What's going on here?" Meow, woof, etc

Yeah there is, homosexuality is a standard genetic deviation from the norm,

uh huh...So Anne Heche is what gene type? ...lol... It's behavioral you dope. Just like drugs and eating disorders. They're LEARNED behaviors.

You'd have to ask a geneticist but she's bisexual so, what is your point?
Do you actually even HAVE any scientific evidence to back up your claim?
I have plenty to back up mine.

One cat belongs to my daughter (cat made that choice) and the other is "Daddy's little fur covered girl" and if I cuddle with my wife or otherwise kiss or caress her, Fiona Kitty will go over and give her little face nuzzles, it's so damn adorable.
Both our cats are total love bugs, people are always surprised at how friendly they are.

11986134_10205992887636211_1484074708_o.jpg

More environmental then learned I think. But definitely no gay gene to date

The both of you can "think" you know all you want but the science says that you are wrong. There are minor environmental factors in utero, but none of it is "learned or chosen".

Cross-Cultural Evidence for the Genetics of Homosexuality

Uhm, did you read that? They state it's due to parental seperation anxiety. No proof gays are born that way.

I'm sure if they find DNA evudence it'll be all over the news.

The both of you can "think" you know all you want but the science says that you are wrong. There are minor environmental factors in utero, but none of it is "learned or chosen".

Uhm, did you read that? They state it's due to parental seperation anxiety. No proof gays are born that way.

Yes, one factor but you didn't mention:
"fraternal birth order effect—the phenomenon whereby male androphilia is predicted by having a higher number of biological older brothers"

Yes, one factor but you didn't mention:
"fraternal birth order effect—the phenomenon whereby male androphilia is predicted by having a higher number of biological older brothers"

Sorry, I don't buy it.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

By your logic, strictly environmental factors would also cause four leaf clovers to eventually dominate instead of three leaf ones.
The four leaf clovers would find a genetic way to achieve better survivability, and the ratio of 4 to 3 would be reversed in a matter of years.

Sorry, I don't buy it.

By your logic, strictly environmental factors would also cause four leaf clovers to eventually dominate instead of three leaf ones.
The four leaf clovers would find a genetic way to achieve better survivability, and the ratio or 4 to 3 would be reversed in a matter of years.

Comparing clovers to homosexuality is a reach.

I'm skeptical of science lately, that Globull warming scam has made me skittish. Faking data will do that

After all, a four leaf clover has more green leaf surface area, thus making it a much more efficient photosynthesis host, yes?
So why haven't three leaf clovers disappeared almost entirely?

Forum List

Back