Calif Prop 63: No ammo without a permit and a background check

How is 3-6 months of waiting and a $1000 in fees for a revolver permit sensible?

What state are you taking about ?

I suppose guns should be available out of vending machines .

And 3D printers at home.

already are

lots of home made guns out there

Well if ya can get a zip gun in prison I reckon so.

yup

Got mine the old fashined way, carry permit too, big bubbles no troubles.

And 3D printers at home.

already are

lots of home made guns out there

Well if ya can get a zip gun in prison I reckon so.

yup

Got mine the old fashined way, carry permit too, big bubbles no troubles.
we can open carry out here

btw there are some really nice home builts out there

This is getting ludicrous.

Having failed (so far) to take away people's guns, the liberals are now trying to pretend bullets aren't part of "arms" and so they can restrict them, and stop any sales of ammo they didn't give a permit for.

Sort of like saying you can buy a car, but can't buy any gasoline (or charge the batteries if it's electric) for it. But that's not restricting the car, oh no, not at all.

For this proposition, you have to have a background check each and every time you buy even one bullet. That's in addition to the permit the liberals required you to get from them.

Boy, that's going to stop the muggers, murderers, and terrorists who have plenty of black-market sources.

In fact, of course, the only people it will stop from firing their guns, are the people who obey laws, even silly laws like this one. And that group of people is diminishing daily as more and more such silly laws get passed. If they pass.

Criminals will be unaffected.

It seems like every law the liberals try to pass, has that result: It only restricts and punishes the law-abiding.

State's right bub, move and vote there.

My rights override state's rights.

Guess you can take your gun out there and make it happen pard.

Nice dodge, dickless.

Reckon you're just fucked then.

Another useless comment from one of the more useless posters on this board. You are approaching JoeBlow levels of twattiness.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/permits/HandGunLicenseApplicationFormsComplete.pdf
and they can cross the border to NH and buy all the ammo they want, cash on the barrelhead.

Good example on how sensible gun control is sabotaged by gun nut states . Then they say "gun laws don't work!"

How is 3-6 months of waiting and a $1000 in fees for a revolver permit sensible?

That is NYC gun law. and your attempt at argumentum ad absurdum is noted.

Answer the question. is a 3-6 month wait and $1000 in fees for a revolver home permit infringement?

Hmmm ...

Fees. Two (2) separate fees are required. These are payable by certified check, bank check, money order or

credit card. All fees are non-refundable.
– $340.00 - Made payable to New York City Police Department
– $ 89.75 - Made payable to New York City Police Department

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/permits/HandGunLicenseApplicationFormsComplete.pdf

Are you sure you got all your restitution fees paid off first Marty?

it doesn't count all the other paperwork you need to procure, the notary work, and the affadavits.

Look at this page for more details:

Getting A NYC Handgun Permit | New York City Guns

Good example on how sensible gun control is sabotaged by gun nut states . Then they say "gun laws don't work!"

Answer the question. is a 3-6 month wait and $1000 in fees for a revolver home permit infringement?

Hmmm ...

Fees. Two (2) separate fees are required. These are payable by certified check, bank check, money order or

it doesn't count all the other paperwork you need to procure, the notary work, and the affadavits.

OK, can't open it from here, will later from elsewhere. Must be a lot of notorization. What'd you get yourself into?

Hmmm ...

OK, can't open it from here, will later from elsewhere. Must be a lot of notorization. What'd you get yourself into?

I have no record whatsoever. Thats what anyone who wants to keep a handgun in their home in NYC has to go through.

Hmmm ...

I have no record whatsoever. Thats what anyone who wants to keep a handgun in their home in NYC has to go through.

Well I don't live there and wouldn't, you?

Hmmm ...

Well I don't live there and wouldn't, you?

yes, I do live there. and why should location come into play with a right guaranteed to me by the Constitution?

And in Mass you need a gun license to buy ammo .

and they can cross the border to NH and buy all the ammo they want, cash on the barrelhead.

People used to order them out of catalogs. So guns are much harder to get now. Which means, Timmy, that gun availability is not the problem, the deterioration of values is.

Guns don't kill people....bullets kill people
Guns don't kill people.

Leftists preventing law-abiding citizens from defending themselves, and leftists who keep criminals from fearing those they want to attack, kill people.

Last edited:
I voted against this, although knowing California it will almost certainly pass.

Having failed (so far) to take away people's guns, the liberals are now trying to pretend bullets aren't part of "arms" and so they can restrict them, and stop any sales of ammo they didn't give a permit for.

Sort of like saying you can buy a car, but can't buy any gasoline (or charge the batteries if it's electric) for it. But that's not restricting the car, oh no, not at all.

For this proposition, you have to have a background check each and every time you buy even one bullet. That's in addition to the permit the liberals required you to get from them.

Boy, that's going to stop the muggers, murderers, and terrorists who have plenty of black-market sources.

In fact, of course, the only people it will stop from firing their guns, are the people who obey laws, even silly laws like this one. And that group of people is diminishing daily as more and more such silly laws get passed. If they pass.

It seems like every law the liberals try to pass, has that result: It only restricts and punishes the law-abiding.
Voted "no"...as I do all Propositions.

State's right bub, move and vote there.
Yes, that's the way the whole country should be move to the state that best suits you. Allow the states to say "fuck you" to the federal government.

progressives are not very bright

Not these laws that require a specific IDS. There are lots of ways to ID. It's worked for years .
So, you're saying it's okay to require a permit, but not a free ID? Is that what you're saying?

Yeah . Because you don't want crazy criminals getting guns .

The result is a bunch of dead people !
Would they be criminals in the first place if laws prevented them from conducting criminal activity?

What's your point ? We should have no criminal laws ?
Sounds like you don't understand plain English. My point is that restricting the ability of law-abiding citizens to protect themselves in order to accomplish... absolutely nothing, since it wouldn't actually stop criminals, and that's your excuse for agreeing with the law in the first place. The point of laws is to discourage people from committing crimes due to the consequences, the biggest difference here is that every other law doesn't stop hurt those that follow said law.

The law abiding can get their gun .

I live in mass . To get a gun you take a safety course . Then apply for your license wh your local PD. You get it, then you can buy a gun .

You need that license to buy ammo also .

Good job, California.

laughs in potato.jpg

Forum List

Back