California as a warning for America

The really horrible thing is they moved up here to Portland. And they are repeating the process

They keep trying here in Arizona, too. Fortunately, Arizonans are catching on a lot faster, and starting to slam on the brakes. Tucson is organizing a recall election to toss out our city "leaders" for implementing a lot of stupid California-style spending, and now coming up and telling us they have to cut the city budget in the police and fire departments. Oh, but don't worry, they're going to make all the cuts in the salaries of "fat cat administrators". :cuckoo:

Now, if we could just keep the Zonies from coming here and making a crazy mess of our freeways. :lol::lol:

I suggest you read what Harry said in his post. Maybe you got confused. He was the one with the temper tantrum, not I. Some people just can't deal with the truth.

Now let's see which one of you loser bag heads answers this post with your swearing and name calling. :eusa_think:

Let us KNOW when you locate the truth? BTW? It's all around you but you refuse to acknowledge it you TROLL.

Rinata has only 629 posts in three months and you call her a troll?

T's in his cups.....again.

Harry, look who your talking about....rinata, bo, wry....hell, if hitler, or Mao were democrats they would vote for them, too.
These ARE the people who got Ca. in trouble. They know arnie is a RINO, but it's that "R". They forget that arnie doesn't legistlate, he just signs. it's the party in power with Ca. and that would be DEMOCRATS. They are the ones that LEGISLATE all the bullshit that gets passed in Ca.

i understand ya Meister....Bo i dont think is that dumb,she was fucking with us.....but the other one...Rinoto ....there is a REAL live dumbass.....she has trouble throwing a ham sandwich together unless the directions are in the bag....

Moi???????

tsk tsk tsk,,, little temper there honey bunny???

I suggest you read what Harry said in his post. Maybe you got confused. He was the one with the temper tantrum, not I. Some people just can't deal with the truth.

Now let's see which one of you loser bag heads answers this post with your swearing and name calling. :eusa_think:

Have I sworn at you? Have I called you a loser bag head? or any other name????? mirror mirror on the wall who's the meanest one of all? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was responding to your remark that I have temper.

On October 8, 2003, California's voters elected Arnold Schwarzenegger as Governor of California to straighten out the State's budget crisis. Back then, he said this:

"Today California has given me the greatest gift of all: You've given me your trust by voting for me. I will do everything I can to live up to that trust. I will not fail you."

So don't blame anybody but him that he did not succeed..
another example of a typical California voter....its ALL Arnies fault.....
who does he have to work with in Sacramento?.....yea i figured,you have no clue...do ya...and i think it has already been well established that Arnie caved in to those people 6 months into his term.....the same god damed people who have been fucking this state for the last decade....but Rinata you just keep on going out each election time and just keep on voting those same incompetent basterds back in.....because being a typical clueless apathetical California voter,i would not expect anything less of you....

You are a typical tea bagging jerk. I voted Republican only once in my life and that was for the current stupid Republican governor. So don't call me a typical voter. You know nothing about me. Take your little attitude and shove it.

:(:(:(:(:(

Let us KNOW when you locate the truth? BTW? It's all around you but you refuse to acknowledge it you TROLL.

That's all. The thread has been taken over by the dumbest of the right. I'm done. Trying to talk to you people is like trying to catch lightning in a bottle.

Arnold is the governor. Nobody else. Why are you giving him a free pass?? As if I didn't know.

do you folks see what kind of voter is out here?....here they are....this dumb ass cant see that Arnie has now become one of the ASSHOLES screwing up this state.....this individual will go into a voting booth with the attitude..."well its Arnies fault,all these other people cant get nothing done with him as Gov."......and vote for all the same incompetent jerks again....and walk out totally oblivious as to what she just did.....as Mr. Spock would say...."FASCINATING"....

You are an idiot!!! You know nothing of what I think. Take your own inventory, you unhappy reject.

you admitted in your last post you keep on voting for the same people dipshit,except once....your a dipshit....why dont you neg rep me get it off your flat chest....

another example of a typical California voter....its ALL Arnies fault.....
who does he have to work with in Sacramento?.....yea i figured,you have no clue...do ya...and i think it has already been well established that Arnie caved in to those people 6 months into his term.....the same god damed people who have been fucking this state for the last decade....but Rinata you just keep on going out each election time and just keep on voting those same incompetent basterds back in.....because being a typical clueless apathetical California voter,i would not expect anything less of you....

You are a typical tea bagging jerk. I voted Republican only once in my life and that was for the current stupid Republican governor. So don't call me a typical voter. You know nothing about me. Take your little attitude and shove it.

oh yea the spots been hit....she is probably throwing things at her old man....thinking its me or meister....:lol:

Have I sworn at you? Have I called you a loser bag head? or any other name????? mirror mirror on the wall who's the meanest one of all? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I was responding to your remark that I have temper.

well if you don't have temper you'd be the first I've met who didn't! or is it doesn't?

do you folks see what kind of voter is out here?....here they are....this dumb ass cant see that Arnie has now become one of the ASSHOLES screwing up this state.....this individual will go into a voting booth with the attitude..."well its Arnies fault,all these other people cant get nothing done with him as Gov."......and vote for all the same incompetent jerks again....and walk out totally oblivious as to what she just did.....as Mr. Spock would say...."FASCINATING"....

You are an idiot!!! You know nothing of what I think. Take your own inventory, you unhappy reject.

you admitted in your last post you keep on voting for the same people dipshit,except once....your a dipshit....why dont you neg rep me get it off your flat chest....

now Harry, you keep your boney fingers off her chest! :eusa_eh:

only those who lose it do what you did dear.....i call them pussies....

That's all. The thread has been taken over by the dumbest of the right. I'm done. Trying to talk to you people is like trying to catch lightning in a bottle.

Lightning is much, much, much, much, much, much, much brighter.....but then again, so is a 20 watt bulb.

Lightning is much, much, much, much, much, much, much brighter.....but then again, so is a 20 watt bulb.

well Bo.....at least you can handle yourself,ill give you that much,unlike others.....you dont run off crying.....you hang with the "nasty guys".....good for you.....

well Bo.....at least you can handle yourself,ill give you that much,unlike others.....you dont run off crying.....you hang with the "nasty guys".....good for you.....

Yeah, I will give her that much, Harry. I don't think she negged me. :lol:

Yeah, I will give her that much, Harry. I don't think she negged me. :lol:

I very, very, very rarely neg people....it's all about the debate.

I would add to his list the simple fact that too many people moved there during Califiornia's prime BECAUSE it was the pot at the end of the rainbow. People will always prefer to live on a yacht instead of a raft. They moved to CA in droves in the 60's and 70's and the governing bodies had to deal with too many people. It wasn't as though they could post a sign at every highway entrance to the state that said "Welcome to California, now please go home." Too much of a good thing always turns out bad, and California has had to learn that the hard way.

Oregon Roadside: Welcome to Oregon - Now go home

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Welcome-Oregon-now-home-stickers/dp/B000FEDQAW]Amazon.com: Welcome To Oregon now go home - bumper stickers (Medium 10x2.8 in.): Automotive[/ame]

Why can't California?

Forum List

Back