California as a warning for America

well, just ignore we insipid and dull people we are so far beneath you. you little elitist you..

Remember that words like Elite, Educated, Smart, Cultured are bad, bad words in the Right wing lexicon.

Being an elitist should be a bad word for any politician, in any party, Bo.
Who said anything about educated, smart, or cultured? Hmmmm?

Many others have on other threads.....I'm just listing some I've heard used in the form of insults in the last few weeks.

Ame®icano;1882686 said:
Ame®icano;1882424 said:
Then you were even more shocked when someone with no political experience was elected as President of the whole union. Were you?

Correct me if I'm wrong....but the Constitution requires only 3 firm qualifications for President....after that, there is NO experience qualification. It's up to the voters who they want. If Joe the Plumber had been over 35, lived in the U.S.. 14 years, and was born a citizen, even he could get elected if enough people voted for him.

It's obvious that the MAJORITY of voters chose Obama. Perhaps that is what is sticking in some Rightie craws?

I completely agree. Now, did Obama submitted all that qualify him for presidency?

Oooo, are you a Birther? LOL

Btw, what's the requirement for governor?

Depends on the state.

My point is not to brag, my point is my wife and I are fiscally responsible, and, the conservatives in our state legislature say they are, but they are not.
I'm sorry you see my post as a personal attack, I don't think only you are insipid and dull, WT above, Ca. Girl, Dude - there are plenty who post idiotgrams, you're not alone.

well, just ignore we insipid and dull people we are so far beneath you. you little elitist you..

Ahh, he can't help it, Willow. He lives in Ca.....the bay area to be exact, maybe the most liberal area in the United States. Their thinking is just a little off, ya know...Berkeley...9th Circus Court of Appeals...I mean 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. I guess after you lay your claim to that area, everything is insipid, and dull. :lol:

Ignore the insipid and dull? What's to ignore. Nearly nothing of substance comes from the keyboard of those on the fringe, only idiotgrams, personal attacks, slogans and second grade phrases; "Circus Court of Appeals", indeed.

Ahh, he can't help it, Willow. He lives in Ca.....the bay area to be exact, maybe the most liberal area in the United States. Their thinking is just a little off, ya know...Berkeley...9th Circus Court of Appeals...I mean 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. I guess after you lay your claim to that area, everything is insipid, and dull. :lol:

Ignore the insipid and dull? What's to ignore. Nearly nothing of substance comes from the keyboard of those on the fringe, only idiotgrams, personal attacks, slogans and second grade phrases; "Circus Court of Appeals", indeed.

Isn't it precious how they, who do not live in CA, want to tell us all about California? :lol:

Isn't it precious how they, who do not live in CA, want to tell us all about California? :lol:

Geeze, Bo.....it's not like California's woes aren't in the news. :lol:

Oh, I get it.....you, listening to your news know more about what is going on here than us who live here.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :rofl:

And exactly what other Appeals Court has been overturned more? Yeah...I knew you would know that one. Did you see where they are allowing felons that are incarcerated to vote in the state of Wa.? Yup, if that isn't a circus, I don't know what is. :lol:

Oh, I get it.....you, listening to your news know more about what is going on here than us who live here.

:lol::lol::lol:
Yeah, and how much in the red is Ca.? :lol:
I think people in the United States with the internet know just about as much as you, and others...maybe more by the way you talk. :eusa_whistle:

Well, we have right wing fools in California too. It will be interesting to see how well Meg Whitman and her populist promises plays in the Republican primary. She promises to cut taxes, cut spending, cut government and improve education.

I think people in the United States with the internet know just about as much as you, and others...maybe more by the way you talk. :eusa_whistle:

So meister, instead of posting idiotgrams, what is the solution to California and our nation getting out of the red? Post for us the deep and critical thinking in which you have engaged in problem solving this one issue.

Ame®icano;1882686 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong....but the Constitution requires only 3 firm qualifications for President....after that, there is NO experience qualification. It's up to the voters who they want. If Joe the Plumber had been over 35, lived in the U.S.. 14 years, and was born a citizen, even he could get elected if enough people voted for him.

It's obvious that the MAJORITY of voters chose Obama. Perhaps that is what is sticking in some Rightie craws?

I completely agree. Now, did Obama submitted all that qualify him for presidency?

Depends on the state.

Ooooo, why don't you answer the question instead of labeling me?

Last edited:
My point is not to brag, my point is my wife and I are fiscally responsible, and, the conservatives in our state legislature say they are, but they are not.
I'm sorry you see my post as a personal attack, I don't think only you are insipid and dull, WT above, Ca. Girl, Dude - there are plenty who post idiotgrams, you're not alone.

Yes, it's a real shangri-la out there. homeless shitting openly in the streets, illegal punks pulling out ak-47's and killing an entire family of men,, leaving one very bereaved mother and widow.. yep it's a mecca,, high taxes discourage buisness, Nevada is openly courting the fleeing California business man.. wonder if Nancy ever turned the water back or are those farmers in the richest farm belt in the world still standing in a food line.. yep all's well in liberaland.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:3

http://www.capitolweekly.net/fs/glo...a/printA/_id/xxzp1d3o25hhp0?_c=yfbyguv0ddtgpl

Last edited:

Yes, it's a real shangri-la out there. homeless shitting openly in the streets, illegal punks pulling out ak-47's and killing an entire family of men,, leaving one very bereaved mother and widow.. yep it's a mecca,, high taxes discourage buisness, Nevada is openly courting the fleeing California business man.. wonder if Nancy ever turned the water back or are those farmers in the richest farm belt in the world still standing in a food line.. yep all's well in liberaland.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:3

http://www.capitolweekly.net/fs/glo...a/printA/_id/xxzp1d3o25hhp0?_c=yfbyguv0ddtgpl

I'm sure those hurting appreciate your enjoyment of their misery.

Last edited:

So meister, instead of posting idiotgrams, what is the solution to California and our nation getting out of the red? Post for us the deep and critical thinking in which you have engaged in problem solving this one issue.

I will do, Ca., wry.
There is a need to renegotciate all State Union contracts. Put a freeze on wages until the economic climate changes. I WOULD do a line by line on each state budget that comes before the governor. I would look at ways to make Ca. a business friendly state as it once was. I would do this through tax breaks, and incentives. This would create long term employment for the unemployed, which would bring in more tax revenue. I would implement a tax as you go system. If you don't have the revenue, you don't make policies that would drain the state. I would pass legislation to open up oil drilling, and oil production. I would have made sure that what happened to the farm lands last summer in Ca. wouldn't happen again. I would use common sense environmental controls, and not extreme controls. Once I had the state going in the right direction, and restore Ca.'s credit rating I would sell bonds, and apply for low interest loans to help bail Ca. out of the red.

I doubt it will ever happen like this in Ca. But, I think this would be a good start. How about your input, Wry? What would you do?

Last edited:

Yeah, you are full of comments about what life is like here and how bad it is here....give us the solution, Meister.

Ame®icano;1882984 said:
Ame®icano;1882686 said:

Depends on the state.

I didn't label you...I asked you a question....a question you have not answered.

And I DID answer your question about governors....it DOES depend on the state. Different states have different requirements. Tell me you knew that, right?

Yeah, you are full of comments about what life is like here and how bad it is here....give us the solution, Meister.

Are you this much of an idiot, Bo? Just look at the very previous post to yours. :lol:
It's OK :lol: I understand that actually reading is not your strong point

I will do, Ca., wry.
There is a need to renegotciate all State Union contracts. Put a freeze on wages until the economic climate changes. I WOULD do a line by line on each state budget that comes before the governor. I would look at ways to make Ca. a business friendly state as it once was. I would do this through tax breaks, and incentives. This would create long term employment for the unemployed, which would bring in more tax revenue. I would implement a tax as you go system. If you don't have the revenue, you don't make policies that would drain the state. I would pass legislation to open up oil drilling, and oil production. I would have made sure that what happened to the farm lands last summer in Ca. wouldn't happen again. I would use common sense environmental controls, and not extreme controls. Once I had the state going in the right direction, and restore Ca.'s credit rating I would sell bonds, and apply for low interest loans to help bail Ca. out of the red.

I doubt it will ever happen like this in Ca. But, I think this would be a good start. How about your input, Wry? What would you do?

Believe it or not, in a world where I was Queen and didn't care about contracts, or laws, or the environment, I might do the same you suggest. However, this is not that kind of world. Even if you were elected Governor, you cannot just break contracts, you cannot just break laws.

Ame®icano;1882984 said:

Depends on the state.

I didn't label you...I asked you a question....a question you have not answered.

And I DID answer your question about governors....it DOES depend on the state. Different states have different requirements. Tell me you knew that, right?

You haven't answered. On my question you asked another question that's not relevant to my question. But I don't blame you for not having manners.

You remind me of Old Rocks. He does the same thing...

Forum List

Back