California chef won't serve customers wearing MAGA hats

The MAGA hat wears, trump supporters, and right-wing "Christian" types are the ones who have pushed discrimination and shunning. So who cares what happens to these people who do not believe in the United States and our values.They deserve a taste of their own medicine.
/——/ We do believe and want to make America great again.

51248290_2093615460676139_3377732134646054912_n.jpg
So in order for you NOT TO BE A HYPOCRITE, I guess you believe the bakers had every right to refuse to bake that cake! Right?
The maga guys have the choice to wear the hat or not. Being Gay is not a matter of choice you fucking clown.

But going to a baker that understands your situation is a choice. They only went to the Christian baker because they knew it could be trouble.
They targeted the Christian Baker. It's about submission.
Are you talking about the Christian Baker who targeted gays?
Nope. I'm talking about the queers that targeted the Christian baker, you lying jackal.

The MAGA hat wears, trump supporters, and right-wing "Christian" types are the ones who have pushed discrimination and shunning. So who cares what happens to these people who do not believe in the United States and our values.They deserve a taste of their own medicine.

If a conservative chef refused to serve liberals, would you feel the same?

You already know the answer to that ?

No threats required....speak with your wallet.

I don't live there but for all those who do.

Do not go there again!

the owner of that anti-Trump place will go broke soon! very soon! and he deserves it...what a piece of crap !!!

Not likely...

Dem: 201,387 Rep: 60,010

Voter Registration Statistics - San Mateo County Assessor-County Clerk-Recorder & Elections
Yes but it is likely much more close to half and half Dems and gop.

Most of the Dems are on welfare while most of the gopers have jobs and can afford to eat out at some place other than white castle.

No, its not. Even if all the NPP voters in the county were GOP (they aren't), they don't add up to the number of Democrats. The county in question is quite solidly Democrats...who mostly work in silicon valley.

Then challenge them...again. But don’t be a pussy and just go after the gays. Take your balls out of your purse and go for the big Kahuna, the original, Title II of the CRA.
So, you can IMMEDIATELY cry and shit your pants about me being a racist?

That's the problem with our current situation.

Regardless of my motive being completely pure -- freedom – motherfuckers will inevitably spin my action as being something completely wrong, solely for political gain.

This is the reason why we need a shooting/killing war to end all this bullshit.

I didn't even intimate such a thing. That you think that was my point says more about you than me.

Basically you're saying your opposition to PA laws is just about gays being included in them not the existence of these laws.

Then challenge them...again. But don’t be a pussy and just go after the gays. Take your balls out of your purse and go for the big Kahuna, the original, Title II of the CRA.

Regardless of my motive being completely pure -- freedom – motherfuckers will inevitably spin my action as being something completely wrong, solely for political gain.

I didn't even intimate such a thing. That you think that was my point says more about you than me.

Basically you're saying your opposition to PA laws is just about gays being included in them not the existence of these laws.

False, PA laws are unconstitutional PERIOD.

If you even cared about discrimination you would want a law that said simply "no discrimination"

No. Those whom you call "liberals" did not try to bring back discriminatory practices to U.S. society. These MAGA types did. They are the dirty ones worthy of blame. Why not shun them and their filthy practices?

If you even cared about discrimination you would want a law that said simply "no discrimination"

The SCOTUS disagrees. You're welcome to try again though...

No. Those whom you call "liberals" did not try to bring back discriminatory practices to U.S. society. These MAGA types did. They are the dirty ones worthy of blame. Why not shun them and their filthy practices?

You idiot, THIS liberal discriminated and others have as well, how can you sit there and claim otherwise?

SCOTUS isn't always right, remember when they ruled that negroes were property??

So what discriminatory practices have they tried to bring back?

SCOTUS isn't always right, remember when they ruled that negroes were property??

Indeed. Which is why I said you're free to try again. Go ahead, open a public eating establishment and refuse to serve blacks.

Until the commies invaded the Democrat party, our values used to be to practice your politics without retaliation.

It isnt the same thing really. There are connotations around maga that would make a reasonable business owner concerned.

That is very funny, since the left is making up the connotations then a leftwing businessman might be concerned, however reasonable people would be tolerant of a hat.

Indeed. Which is why I said you're free to try again. Go ahead, open a public eating establishment and refuse to serve blacks.

I don't and wouldn't discriminate myself, just as i wouldn't marry a man. But I defend the rights of those who would.

Doesn't that just burn you up the same freedom that allows you to marry the bull dyke of your choice allows others to point, laugh , and yes discriminate against you. The difference is youre an authoritarian jerk who wants to use the government to force people to behave as you see fit, and I'm an actual supporter of individual rights..

I don't and wouldn't discriminate myself, just as i wouldn't marry a man. But I defend the rights of those who would.

Doesn't that just burn you up the same freedom that allows you to marry the bull dyke of your choice allows others to point, laugh , and yes discriminate against you. The difference is youre an authoritarian jerk who wants to use the government to force people to behave as you see fit, and I'm an actual supporter of individual rights..

So you just want to bitch and moan and snivel about PA laws, but not actually DO anything about them. Keep those balls in your handbag, Nancy.

Discriminating on political grounds is not a violation of anyone's right..It isn't protected..
Neither is discriminating on any other basis. One does not have the right to force another to sell them goods or perform services.

I can't believe we have so many who have no problem shitting on the rights of others.

I just wish ALL restaurants would refuse ALL service to anyone wearing a fcking hat indoors. Unless you're in one of those western states where sheep, or antelope, outnumber the people. LOL

And that's fine if wearing any hat is against restaurant policy. But to single out certain hats is discriminatory.

Discriminating on political grounds is not a violation of anyone's right..It isn't protected..
Neither is discriminating on any other basis. One does not have the right to force another to sell them goods or perform services.

I can't believe we have so many who have no problem shitting on the rights of others.

I just wish ALL restaurants would refuse ALL service to anyone wearing a fcking hat indoors. Unless you're in one of those western states where sheep, or antelope, outnumber the people. LOL

And that's fine if wearing any hat is against restaurant policy. But to single out certain hats is discriminatory.

In some states you can discriminate against both Gays and MAGA hat wearers! But I don't think MAGA hat are protected anywhere.

In my opinion a restaurant or business should either serve everybody equally or a restaurant or business should be able to refuse service to anybody for whatever reason equally. You can’t really have it be somewhere in the middle. I think in this owners case he would have been better off to ban hats or headwear in general without sharing a political angle to it instead of only MAGA hats. Treat it like you would a nice restaurant requiring certain dress wear or things you can’t wear but just don’t make it political in nature and you probably wouldn’t have as much press and troubles.

The problem in the cake story is that government stepped in, a clear violation of his constitutional rights.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;

Homosexual practices are forbidden in all Christian religions; actually forbidden in most religions. The state took action against the baker for not wanting to participate in a homosexual wedding, thus prohibiting his free exercise thereof.

Forum List

Back