California Democrats Choking The Poor

Way to stick it to the 1% lol. Poor people don't drive? Maybe the green menace is trying to force people to ride bicycles.

How much will this make the California gas? The write up did not say.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Back in the fall of 2008, my area had the highest gas price in the country.....$4.99 was for the cheapest gas.

The future of California ...

83.jpg

California's gas prices have always been higher than most other states. This isn't so good for us but it does give the hee haw right wingers something to whine about or otherwise they'd die of sheer boredom.

Way to stick it to the 1% lol. Poor people don't drive? Maybe the green menace is trying to force people to ride bicycles.

Ohhhh the working poor thought they would have cheap transportation with electric bikes and electric scooters. HA Bingo.liberal cities fell all over themselves making them illegal.

California's gas prices have always been higher than most other states. This isn't so good for us but it does give the hee haw right wingers something to whine about or otherwise they'd die of sheer boredom.

Wait until that nearly one trillion of unfunded public debt hits Cali like a locomotive.

Hilarity will ensue

How much will this make the California gas? The write up did not say.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Back in the fall of 2008, my area had the highest gas price in the country.....$4.99 was for the cheapest gas.

Santa Clara is now near $3.50 or so. I suspect it will reach +$0.60 one increment then another +$0.60 second round (this has been the pattern).

It kills the poor Because many must live far away. At one point during recession (for years) I was forced into driving 750 miles per week using 100 Gal per month or ($350 to $400)*12 = $4200-$4800/year

Last edited:

Forum List

Back