California Democrats Choking The Poor

How much will this make the California gas? The write up did not say.
$15/gallon. California will get to be just like Europe!
Awesome!
it went up 11 bucks a gallon?...
Future tense. It’s a grammar thing. You wouldn’t understand.
its funny how you did not say in the future....but then you dont seem to understand a lot of things...
“Will get to be”
Ask a non-Democrat with a 4th grade education to explain it.

If I were poor in California, I'd rip up my birth certificate and driver's license and claim Illegal Alien status. Then you can just steal the gasoline you knead and not have to worry about being pinched for such a minor offense.

The liberal leadership of the state really loves their Illegals. The one in San Fran literally got away with murder for shooting that woman.

How much will this make the California gas? The write up did not say.
$15/gallon. California will get to be just like Europe!
Awesome!
it went up 11 bucks a gallon?...
Future tense. It’s a grammar thing. You wouldn’t understand.
its funny how you did not say in the future....but then you dont seem to understand a lot of things...
“Will get to be”
Ask a non-Democrat with a 4th grade education to explain it.
she asked how much gas is in california right now...what did you tell her dumbass?....get that 4th grader to tell you if you cant figure it out...

If I were poor in California, I'd rip up my birth certificate and driver's license and claim Illegal Alien status. Then you can just steal the gasoline you knead and not have to worry about being pinched for such a minor offense.

The liberal leadership of the state really loves their Illegals. The one in San Fran literally got away with murder for shooting that woman.
Good thinking.

66266193_1875268272574647_4851449986451243008_n.jpg

California's gas prices have always been higher than most other states. This isn't so good for us but it does give the hee haw right wingers something to whine about or otherwise they'd die of sheer boredom.

Don’t cut yourself short............

You Tards give us Right Wingers a whole lot more than this to Hee Haw about...

Everything you come up with is laughably stupid....

We are enjoying the show....

Can’t wait for the grand finale in 2020...

Are we having Fun or What?

Drop the Flucking mic.

Some people in California are paying 10% of their income on energy!:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:. I mean....holy fuck! These st00pid mofu's PAY Texas to use their glut if solar power. It's the most fucked up place in the planet....will be some significant civil unrest there by 2025.....will be a hoot to watch. Not so much if one is a progressive.:113::113:

California's gas prices have always been higher than most other states. This isn't so good for us but it does give the hee haw right wingers something to whine about or otherwise they'd die of sheer boredom.

Drop the Flucking mic.

Dang s0n.....you dumb!!:bye1::bye1::flirtysmile4:

The Top Four Reasons California Is Unsustainable

Drop the Flucking mic.

Dang s0n.....you dumb!!:bye1::bye1::flirtysmile4:

The Top Four Reasons California Is Unsustainable

California is unsustainable because of Tard leadership....

So why do you guys keep posting threads about it as if it's something someone is doing to them?

Consider the political makeup of California.
Don't dodge the question.

So why do you guys keep posting threads about it as if it's something someone is doing to them?

That is the answer to the question.

You realize Californians voted for this increase?

We know. :auiqs.jpg:

That is the answer to the question.
No it isn't, it's you trying to make an excuse for saying something stupid.

Because Democrats are NOT a fan of actual poor people, they're a fan of poverty in general. They want Americans to be destitute enough to utterly depend on them for life.

Forum List

Back