California Democrats want businesses to give half their tax-cut savings to state

We know that as goes California and New York States...the national party will soon follow. No wonder blue states can’t attract jobs.
California Democrats want some businesses to fork over half tax-cut savings to state

So....

List of U.S. states and territories by unemployment rate - Wikipedia

unemployment rates by state.

1. Alaska at 7.2%. Republican Senate, House has more Republicans than any other party.
2. New Mexico at 6.3% Republican Governor,
3. Ohio at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
4. Kentucky at 5.4% Republican Governor, Senate, House
5. Mississippi at 5.3% Republican Governor, Senate, House
6. Louisiana at 5.2% Republican House and Senate
7. California.

Well, looks like 5 out of 6 of the top states for unemployment are basically Republican. Three of them have a Republican sweep of the Governor, House and Senate.

Yeah, Republican politics work amazingly.

now do the big cities in each of those states and look at their rates and who runs them

except Alaska; I will grant you that, but anyone in Alaska that isn't working isn't trying...

:beer:

Albuquerque NM...UE of 5.5% Mayor is a member of the Dem party

Columbus Ohio...UE rate of 3.9% Mayor is a member of the Dem party

Louisville Ky, UE rate also of 3.9%...Mayor is a member of the Dem party

I think I will stop now. Thanks for playing.

This is retarded.

Tax policy should be based on the needs of the state, not based on an ideological reaction to national politics.
/——/ These kind of needs? Soak the taxpayers
C0FAE7F9-BAAB-496E-B611-C9636A89B0AD.png

We know that as goes California and New York States...the national party will soon follow. No wonder blue states can’t attract jobs.
California Democrats want some businesses to fork over half tax-cut savings to state

So....

1. Alaska at 7.2%. Republican Senate, House has more Republicans than any other party.
7. California.

Well, looks like 5 out of 6 of the top states for unemployment are basically Republican. Three of them have a Republican sweep of the Governor, House and Senate.

now do the big cities in each of those states and look at their rates and who runs them

except Alaska; I will grant you that, but anyone in Alaska that isn't working isn't trying...

Ah, so we're just going to cherry pick facts until it fits with our agenda, are we?

The whole blame game so that it is never, ever the fault of my party is just part of the game. The game that is destroying the whole country.

So....

7. California.

Well, had a little time to kill while my coffee was brewing...

Jackson Miss...UE of 4.8. Mayor is a member of the Dem party

New Orleans La...UE of 5.4 Mayor is a member of the Dem party

So....

7. California.

Ah, so we're just going to cherry pick facts until it fits with our agenda, are we?

The whole blame game so that it is never, ever the fault of my party is just part of the game. The game that is destroying the whole country.

But even his cherry picked facts do not tell us the story he thought they were going to. In 4 out 5 states the biggest city has lower UE and is ran by a Dem mayor.

More fake headlines from the Trump zealots!

Two people introduce a bill and in the world of the partisan zealots that means that things "MUST" happen.

The fact you have to put lies in your headlines shows just what a lack of morals and content you have
/——/ You admit it’s true then accuse me of putting lies on the headline.

So....

7. California.

But even his cherry picked facts do not tell us the story he thought they were going to. In 4 out 5 states the biggest city has lower UE and is ran by a Dem mayor.
not really

the numbers in NOLA are higher than the rest of the state, even when they include Metairie (republican run)

and the numbers you are citing include the whole metro area, which includes the republican run suburbs

the dem run cities are what is dragging the numbers down

Unemployment Rates for Metropolitan Areas, Not Seasonally Adjusted

so, nice try :beer:

Unemployment Rates for Metropolitan Areas

More fake headlines from the Trump zealots!

Two people introduce a bill and in the world of the partisan zealots that means that things "MUST" happen.

The fact you have to put lies in your headlines shows just what a lack of morals and content you have
/——/ You admit it’s true then accuse me of putting lies on the headline.

Are you Bush92 also? Did you just out yourself? that is funny as hell!

So....

7. California.

not really

the numbers in NOLA are higher than the rest of the state, even when they include Metairie (republican run)

and the numbers you are citing include the whole metro area, which includes the republican run suburbs

the dem run cities are what is dragging the numbers down

Unemployment Rates for Metropolitan Areas, Not Seasonally Adjusted

so, nice try :beer:

Unemployment Rates for Metropolitan Areas

Please, just admit you were wrong, this is embarrassing. I gave you the numbers you asked for and then you move the goal post. Just one more fucking partisan zealot with no morals.

Even your link shows that the "metro" areas have lower UE than the rest of the state. Hell, your link puts NOLA at 4%, which means it is lower than the rest of the state as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
Please, just admit you were wrong, this is embarrassing. I gave you the numbers you asked for and then you move the goal post. Just one more fucking partisan zealot with no morals.
lol - I would, if I was wrong

but I am not

democrat controlled areas are driving the unemployment numbers up

example - Atlanta, GA where I am from & Birmingham, AL where I live

Atlanta has over 6 million people, when you look at the metro

but the city of Atlanta is well under 500K

the outlying suburbs are run by republicans and the actual city is run by democrats & the city is where most of the crime & unemployment is

Birmingham is well over a million, but the actual city is under 250K - same story

Jackson, MS & New Orleans, LA have the same dynamic

it is more of an inner city issue, but the republican run areas are doing FAR better

anyone who is paying attention can see this

the stats you cite do not provide anything to dispute this

the metro area numbers always include areas in republican hands, and those areas make the stats look better

it is the inner cities, which are run exclusively by democrats, that drag those numbers down

lol - I would, if I was wrong

but I am not

democrat controlled areas are driving the unemployment numbers up

example - Atlanta, GA where I am from & Birmingham, AL where I live

Atlanta has over 6 million people, when you look at the metro

but the city of Atlanta is well under 500K

the outlying suburbs are run by republicans and the actual city is run by democrats & the city is where most of the crime & unemployment is

Birmingham is well over a million, but the actual city is under 250K - same story

Jackson, MS & New Orleans, LA have the same dynamic

it is more of an inner city issue, but the republican run areas are doing FAR better

anyone who is paying attention can see this

the stats you cite do not provide anything to dispute this

the metro area numbers always include areas in republican hands, and those areas make the stats look better

it is the inner cities, which are run exclusively by democrats, that drag those numbers down

Dude, you are full of shit. You are just making stuff up now and not offering a single bit of evidence.

I did exactly what you asked and you were found to be full of shit so you changed your story.

So, either back up what you are now saying, or just admit you are wrong. It is ok to be wrong, it happens to you party zealots a lot. You should be used to it by now.

Dude, you are full of shit. You are just making stuff up now and not offering a single bit of evidence.
no

you are full of shit

you are trying to disprove my statement by using misleading info - unemployment stats that include the entire MSA

my point is 100% correct, and I am confident that you know it

I already offered proof - I showed that the numbers you cite include the whole metro & not just the actual city run by democrats

do you want to go through each city & the surrounding municipalities and discuss the party in control & break down the numbers?

because that exorcise will prove my point

and you know it

I did exactly what you asked and you were found to be full of shit so you changed your story.

I did not change my story, not even a little

you are attempting to give credit to democrats by showing stats that include areas under republican management

I am starting to wonder if you are familiar with how MSA stats are compiled...

FWIW - the ONLY big city in the country that your method works for is Jacksonville, FL (the largest city in the country by land mass, includes all of Duval County)

sure, there are cities like Nashville that have incorporated the main county (Nashville merged with Davidson County); but even there, the best stats come from republican controlled Williamson County (one of the wealthiest counties in the country)

you are arguing with me on something I am quite familiar with; as these numbers are important to my job

so, it is time for you to admit you are wrong on this

it was a nice attempt; but the numbers do not support you

Corrupt Robber Barons.

How many times have The People of California voted on referendums and how many times has The Deep State of California totally ignored the outcome of those votes by the People of California and instead made the wishes of the Elitist governor (Dictator) and The wealthy law?

Ignore the BS from these two Chavista "legistators". This tax bill is all about continuing the funding of Democrat corruption.

Sooner or later, people are gonna get sick of the abuse. If they strung up Moonbeam and his traitor co-conspirators like the Italians did Mussolini it would be totally justified.

RESIST! Take back California from the Communist swine!!!

California Split Into Six Separate States

Californians CLEARLY voted to bring a referendum to California voters in 2016 to divide California into 6 states.
1.3 MILLION signatures were gathered.

The California Secretary of State rejected the signatures claiming "There were not enough".
"Six Californias" Initiative (2016) - Ballotpedia

California is run EXACTLY the same as the Maduro Dictatorship in Venezuela....

By the Dictator....For the Dictator....Fuck The People
It's time for Californians to realize they live in a dictatorship.

Of course, ignorant jackasses who lick dictator's boots will find this serious matter funny.
To them, pissing on Americans is hilarious.

Obstructionists to capitalism and thinly veiled communism it would appear. Astonishing. Odd that so many who are angry at Trump and his apparent friend in Moscow operate so closely to the Soviet system.

Calling the Trump administration’s tax reform plan a “middle-class tax increase,” two California lawmakers introduced a bill that would force large companies to fork over half of their expected savings to the state.

Assemblymen Kevin McCarty and Phil Ting, both Democrats, introduced Assembly Constitutional Amendment 22, which calls for a 10 percent surcharge on companies with a net earnings over $1 million. The plan could potentially raise billions for the state's social services programs.

“It is unconscionable to force working families to pay the price for tax breaks and loopholes benefiting corporations and wealthy individuals,” Ting said in a statement, according to The San Francisco Chronicle. “This bill will help blunt the impact of the federal tax plan on everyday Californians by protecting funding for education, affordable health care and other core priorities.”

The paper reported that the two lawmakers face an up-hill battle because Democrats in the state have lost their supermajority in the Legislature.

The Trump administration’s tax bill cut the corporate tax rate from 35 percent to 21 percent. The administration contends that the lessened tax burden will stimulate the economy and help the U.S. stay competitive on a global scale.

So....

7. California.

You should play some more partisan hack..

Cleveland Ohio Democrat 7.9% unemployment

So....

7. California.

Off topic deflection much?

FWIW - the ONLY big city in the country that your method works for is Jacksonville, FL (the largest city in the country by land mass, includes all of Duval County)

sure, there are cities like Nashville that have incorporated the main county (Nashville merged with Davidson County); but even there, the best stats come from republican controlled Williamson County (one of the wealthiest counties in the country)

you are arguing with me on something I am quite familiar with; as these numbers are important to my job

so, it is time for you to admit you are wrong on this

it was a nice attempt; but the numbers do not support you

If these numbers are so important to your job it should be easy to share them with us.

Until you do so you are just one more partisan zealot talking out of their ass in my opinion.

I will be waiting for some actual figures and not just "because I said so"

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back