Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, if only Democrats could rule the world. Nobody would have to work and yet and would have very nice homes, electric cars, lots of freebies, could sleep with and marry anything or anyone they pleased and the rule of law would just be a list of suggestions, not enforced in any way. Quite the Utopia.
Guess what denier, the US gov has access to the best medical research, climate research and overall science facilities in the world. It’s simple. We use them, you don’t. Hilarious. You guys run around talking about a freakin deep state so you can play stooooopid.

Yeah, if only Democrats could rule the world. Nobody would have to work and yet and would have very nice homes, electric cars, lots of freebies, could sleep with and marry anything or anyone they pleased and the rule of law would just be a list of suggestions, not enforced in any way. Quite the Utopia.
Damn boi, can even come up with a valid response.

Well, you’d have universal healthcare and be paying less for that. You’d have lower taxes and free college tuition. Oops forget the education thing. You’ve never been interested.

No one who can think for themselves is foolish enough to follow Trump……..
I don't "follow" Trump. I didn't even vote for him. Not in 2016. Not in 2020. :laugh:

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is severe. Which explains why the Dumbocrat Party is so easily able to dupe you.

I don't "follow" Trump. I didn't even vote for him. Not in 2016. Not in 2020. :laugh:

Your Trump Derangement Syndrome is severe. Which explains why the Dumbocrat Party is so easily able to dupe you.
Sure. I’m a astronaut too on the weekends. You can claim anything you want. This is the internet

Well, you’d have universal healthcare and be paying less for that.
And the "healthcare" would be hot-garbage, similar to what they have in Cuba. Furthermore, we're $32 TRILLION in debt, but leftists like Dagosa would rather fuck over future generations so he can get some "free" ( :rolleyes: ) shit.
You’d have lower taxes and free college tuition. Oops forget the education thing. You’ve never been interested.
Imagine being so uneducated, you think something can be "free" :lmao:

This is the left doing what they always do - transferring wealth from the poorest among us to the wealthiest. The cashier at a store will spend their entire lives paying for the education of doctors and lawyers pulling down over $800,000 or more per year.

Think of how profoundly ignorant that is. It would be the greatest transfer of wealth from the poorest among us to the wealthiest among us, in US history.

Sure. I’m a astronaut too on the weekends. You can claim anything you want. This is the internet
I don't have to "claim" it - we can literally see your Trump Derangement Syndrome. He's on your mind 24x7. You rarely make a post without mentioning him.

I don't have to "claim" it - we can literally see your Trump Derangement Syndrome. He's on your mind 24x7. You rarely make a post without mentioning him.
Dufus, he’s running for president again. Anyone who thinks Trump is not a lying sack if shit, a fraud and a traitor is stupid. It’s that simple

Dufus, he’s running for president again. Anyone who thinks Trump is not a lying sack if shit, a fraud and a traitor is stupid. It’s that simple
Hey dumb ass? Bill Clinton was a pathological liar. Barack Obama was even worse. Joe Bide is almost as bad as both of them. Hillary Clinton is worse than all 3 of them.

Anyone who thinks a politician isn't a "lying sack of shit" is profoundly ignorant. And you're one of those naive imbeciles who actually believes the Dumbocrat Party "cares" about you and is telling you the truth 24x7 :lmao:

As bad of a person Donald Trump is, Clinton, Obama, and Biden are infinitely worse. Infinitely. It's not even close. The fact that you don't even question how career "public servants" are worth more than a combined $100 million is testament to just how blind, deaf, and dumb you truly are.

Hey dumb ass? Bill Clinton was a pathological liar. Barack Obama was even worse. Joe Bide is almost as bad as both of them. Hillary Clinton is worse than all 3 of them.

Anyone who thinks a politician isn't a "lying sack of shit" is profoundly ignorant. And you're one of those naive imbeciles who actually believes the Dumbocrat Party "cares" about you and is telling you the truth 24x7 :lmao:

As bad of a person Donald Trump is, Clinton, Obama, and Biden are infinitely worse. Infinitely. It's not even close. The fact that you don't even question how career "public servants" are worth more than a combined $100 million is testament to just how blind, deaf, and dumb you truly are.

Then why didn't you vote for Trump in either election? Hypocrisy is terrible.

In additional to being naturally delusional , you have no idea what you’re talking about. Trump is a confessed fraud, believes Putin over our own security and said covid would be gone in the spring 3 years ago.
So really, he’s stupid, a criminal and a traitor. We’ve got all the bases covered.

In additional to being naturally delusional , you have no idea what you’re talking about.
Your 2nd grader response is really compelling. It also confirms that everything I said was 100% true as you couldn't provide the slightest response to dispute it.

As bad of a person Donald Trump is, Clinton, Obama, and Biden are infinitely worse. Infinitely. It's not even close. - you
Still waiting for you to explain how speaking the truth is "hypocrisy"? What does that have to do with not voting for him? I take it you don't know what the word "hypocrisy" means?

Because he literally KILLED thousands with his BS.
Is that what your doing now, promoting his old dangerous bull shit ?
it was only dangerous to really, really stupid people who interpreted what he said to mean to actually drink bleach.

Hilarious

And the "healthcare" would be hot-garbage, similar to what they have in Cuba. Furthermore, we're $32 TRILLION in debt, but leftists like Dagosa would rather fuck over future generations so he can get some "free" ( :rolleyes: ) shit

Wrong. The United States already pays more per capita for healthcare then any industrialized nation in the world, all of whom have universal healthcare. And we die earlier.
Imagine being so uneducated, you think something can be "free" :lmao:
Be your ass. You bozos have run up deficits for decades trying to keep everything free for you.

This is the left doing what they always do - transferring wealth from the poorest among us to the wealthiest. The cashier at a store will spend their entire lives paying for the education of doctors and lawyers pulling down over $800,000 or more per year.

Hey bozo, the poor are not hoarding all the money.
Think of how profoundly ignorant that is. It would be the greatest transfer of wealth from the poorest among us to the wealthiest among us, in US history.
Hopefully. The rich under every GOP admin since Reagan have been suckin* money out of the middle class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back