California - From Cigarettes to Crack

CA is forcing people to buy electric cars?
Apparently it will be illegal by 2035 in CA to buy a fuel powered vehicle.

But............HOW are they going to power the electric cars????

This guy says it all!!!!!

The statist left is going bananas as they are now seeing with their own eyes that their eco-green one world without borders anti-capitalism philosophy/religion is in all reality just a turd in the ole punch bowl. No matter how diligently they attempt to sell that ole turd as a flavor enhancer for the punch they now realize that precious few if anyone @ all(including themselves) are going to be trying out that spiked punch for a taste test! The following words AMPLY sum up the future of the statist left within America: Down the tube, Tits up, Canvas back, Lead balloon, Davey Jones locker, Humiliated senseless, Snowballs chance in hell, Took it in the shorts, Massacred, Submarine with screen hatches, Dead end, Wrong way Corrigan, Missed the boat, Dead on arrival, Melt down.

Give the statist left enough rope & they will hang themselves EVERY TIME.

So far, the best choices appear to be either lobotomy or trepanning.

I vote for throwing them into a wood chipper.

fJGjoU.gif

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...
You idiots are paying $6 per gallon for gas ... so you want to buy more piston-engined passenger vehicles ...
HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ...
... morons ...

You fuktards are buying electric cars that require twice as much electrical enegy output than the power grids can handle, which means MORE coal burning power plants will have to be built in order to create all the extra ELECTRICITY needed to power your doll cars!!!!

TALK ABOUT MORON!!!!

CA is forcing people to buy electric cars?
Apparently it will be illegal by 2035 in CA to buy a fuel powered vehicle.

But............HOW are they going to power the electric cars????

This guy says it all!!!!!

I think the more important question is how they're going to enforce that people can't buy fuel powered cars.

I think the more important question is how they're going to enforce that people can't buy fuel powered cars.

Not that I support it....but they'd simply forbid sales and ALSO registration of internal combustion vehicles in CA. And maybe eventually require tolls or fees for such vehicles visiting from out of state.

You fuktards are buying electric cars that require twice as much electrical enegy output than the power grids can handle, which means MORE coal burning power plants will have to be built in order to create all the extra ELECTRICITY needed to power your doll cars!!!!

TALK ABOUT MORON!!!!

Excuse me ... it is illegal to burn coal for electric power here in Oregon ... we did have one, but the wind farm drove it out of business ... EVs make sense where there's abundant hydropower ... and major trunk lines from Bonneville down to California ...

That doesn't mean they make sense where you live ... just remember, EV cost twice as much when gasoline was half the price ... I've been told gas is over $6 a gallon in California ... so where's the balance? ...

Forum List

Back