California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

Newsom ran on tying his opponent to Trump, and on supporting COVID mandates. That resulted in a landslide win, far bigger than anyone predicted.

No wonder the Trump cultists here are stunned. The two issues that their cult told them were big winners for them were actually big losers for them. The Democrats have a winning formula, and there's nothing they can do about it.

Needless to say, the MSM is crying as well. They so love their "Democrats are doomed!" stories. They've had to switch to "Well ... okay, he won in a landslide, but he still has problems!" narrative.

As is typical for most complex things, conservatives took a difficult situation and made it worse.

So rather than using that 300 million for fire fighting or building new reservoirs or new highways or schools or students.........it was wasted to soothe the butthurt of conservatives over Trump's lost in 2020. All in exchange for nothing.
There was no 300 million until it was donated to stop a fair election.

There was no 300 million until it was donated to stop a fair election.

Says you, citing whatever conspiracy addled fever dream you're experiencing at the moment.

The Secretary of State of California has a different perspective:

The final estimate issued by the California Secretary of State in July was $276 million, with all California counties estimated to have spent $243.6 million and the California Secretary of State allotted $32.4 million. An initial estimate, released about a month prior, had priced the election to be about $60 million cheaper.

In an interview with ABC News, California Secretary of State Shirley Weber said that the state had already spent that $276 million sum as of Election Day, and will likely blow past that in the days to come.

So why would I ignore the Secretary of State of California on the cost of the California recall debacle, and instead believe you citing your imagination?

OK then, show me. I mean, if it's true, there has to be evidence of it.
Show you WHAT?

There there was no election fraud?

"One does not prove a negative."

You-and-yours are the ones leveling the charge of election fraud.

It was incumbent upon YOU to prove your own claim.

You failed to do that.

On sixty-plus different occasions in sixty-plus venues or jurisdictions.

Sux to be you.

Feel free to prove him right.

As my evidence is spectacular, so good it has determined essentially every election in our nation's history: the actual election results.

You're citing a delusional narcissist's imagination.

Our sources are not equal.
Again, prove it. Prove you know the actual results and also how. Just more question begging from you.

It is up to Trump to prove there was fraud. He has not produced scintilla of evidence. Republican elected officials have said so, Republican judges appointed by Trump have said so and Trump's AG has said so.
Bullshit is not proof. What makes you think Trump has to prove anything to be right? You think he was wrong? Prove it or STFU.

Again, prove it. Prove you know the actual results and also how. Just more question begging from you.
Your argument is literally 'disprove whatever I make up'.

Laughing....no. I have the actual election results which stand as superb evidence of the outcome of the election....the gold standard of evidence of who won an election for the last 200 years.

You are the one obligated to disprove those results are valid. And your imagination is beyond insuffecient for the task.

Remember, Trump had a scheduled trial where he was going to be able to call witnesses and present evidence in court to back up his 'Big Lie' claims. And the day before trial was to begin, where Trump was going to get everything he *said* he wanted, the opportunity to prove his claims in court........what do you think he did?

That's right....he voluntarily dismissed his own case one day before the trial he asked for was to begin.

You've been duped.

1631769247449.png

GUN THREAT: Governor candidate Larry Elder’s ex-fiancee claims he brandished a GUN at her during heated argument while he was high

It's easy to see why Newsom won so easily.

Your argument is literally 'disprove whatever I make up'.

Laughing....no. I have the actual election results which stand as superb evidence of the outcome of the election....the gold standard of evidence of who won an election for the last 200 years.

You are the one obligated to disprove those results are valid. And your imagination is beyond insuffecient for the task.

Remember, Trump had a scheduled trial where he was going to be able to call witnesses and present evidence in court to back up his 'Big Lie' claims. And the day before trial was to begin, where Trump was going to get everything he *said* he wanted, the opportunity to prove his claims in court........what do you think he did?

That's right....he voluntarily dismissed his own case one day before the trial he asked for was to begin.

You've been duped.
I haven't claimed I could prove fraud. But I do believe the election was rigged.
You did claim: As my evidence is spectacular, so good it has determined essentially every election in our nation's history: the actual election results.
So back up your bullshit and present the "spectacular" evidence you claim (namely the true election results of essentially every election in our Nation's history) if you have it it should be little trouble for you to post. Or you could admit the obvious: that you were simply talking trash. What part of "I call bullshit" do you not understand?

View attachment 539423

The state’s Democratic governor has survived a Republican-led effort to oust him from office a year early.

California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) has prevailed in the state’s recall election, projections show, securing a victory in the biggest fight of his political career thus far and protecting the Democratic Party from a perilous ripple effect.

CALIFORNIA REJECTS RECALL — NEWSOM SURVIVES

Great news! A great day for American democracy! Just announced on MSNBC.

The recall FAILED. It was a landslide for Newsom.
RIGGED ELECTION!!!

I haven't claimed I could prove fraud. But I do believe the election was rigged.
You did claim: As my evidence is spectacular, so good it has determined essentially every election in our nation's history: the actual election results.
So back up your bullshit and present the "spectacular" evidence you claim (namely the true election results of essentially every election in our Nation's history) if you have it it should be little trouble for you to post. Or you could admit the obvious: that you were simply talking trash. What part of "I call bullshit" do you not understand?
You can’t prove the Tooth Fairy is real either. You believe in that too, don'tcha?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back