California Governor Gavin Newsom wins recall election in a landslide!

They bought it; they own it.

Industries that had been on the fence about moving out now have the proof that Californians are so stupid as to be unemployable.

Some will already have new locations picked out; others will take longer to decide.

Others are failing in place and their liberal owners haven't noticed.

They will.

The election was stolen. And don't ask me to prove it. I don't have to prove it because everybody knows it was stolen. You prove it wasn't!

I have lots of proof. I got it from my stepsister's ex-husband. I mailed it to Mar-a-Lardo.

1631774259145.png

I would say when the Dems threw Sanders under the bus and went with Hillary.
I think Sanders might have beaten Trump. People laughed when I said that when the DNC ramrodded Hillary in. Few years later all kinds of serious political folks started thinking it.
Where this has got us is we now basically have Barney Fife running the country. Or.. standing in the shoes of who is supposed to be.
And if you aren't embarrassed by Biden... then that is just how partisan-hardened you have become.
Hillary was probably the only democratic candidate Trump could have beaten.

Because of the way it's being run by authoritarian rule
This is a lie.

California has a republican form of government as guaranteed by the Constitution, as is the case with the other 49 states.

California is in no manner ‘authoritarian’ – Tuesday’s election is proof of that, an example of unfettered democracy reflecting the will of the people.

Uncle Tom lost. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
You see what the Progs have done in the state and you are in denial. California has some beautiful areas and has people with some money. Tell me where the ghettos became middle class for the residents living there. IM 2, you will never see the promised land with the way things are now. The old ways were eliminated or at least reduced in a huge way by legislation in the 1960's. If Progs do not change in California the problems will get worse even with it being a rich state.

Show you WHAT?

There there was no election fraud?

"One does not prove a negative."

You-and-yours are the ones leveling the charge of election fraud.

It was incumbent upon YOU to prove your own claim.

You failed to do that.

On sixty-plus different occasions in sixty-plus venues or jurisdictions.

Sux to be you.
I wasn't talking about election fraud. I was talking about this apparent fealty the left claims all of these right wing politicians owe to Trump. I keep hearing it but don't see it.

You see what the Progs have done in the state and you are in denial. California has some beautiful areas and has people with some money. Tell me where the ghettos became middle class for the residents living there. IM 2, you will never see the promised land with the way things are now. The old ways were eliminated or at least reduced in a huge way by legislation in the 1960's. If Progs do not change in California the problems will get worse even with it being a rich state.
Shut the hell up idiot. You don't make sense 90 percent of the time and you're totally wrong the other 10 percent.

I wasn't talking about election fraud. I was talking about this apparent fealty the left claims all of these right wing politicians owe to Trump. I keep hearing it but don't see it.
Yes you do. You deny it like a good trump worshipper.

Yes you do. You deny it like a good trump worshipper.
No, that's why I asked for some sort of evidence. I've heard this from left wing talk radio for a long time. I'm trying to find examples of where these right wing politicians are bowing down to and taking orders from Trump.

Shut the hell up idiot. You don't make sense 90 percent of the time and you're totally wrong the other 10 percent.
Does it bother you that the areas of poverty remain the same year after year, decade after decade and soon for a century? Also trying to straddle a fence to see different sides of an argument is not easy. I do it out of respect for others I have crossed paths with in life who deserve better even though many may not.

No, that's why I asked for some sort of evidence. I've heard this from left wing talk radio for a long time. I'm trying to find examples of where these right wing politicians are bowing down to and taking orders from Trump.
Yes you have. Look no further than Kevin McCarthy.

Forum List

Back