🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Homeless Crisis Now on Boats

Beef, pork, milk, potatoes, rice, crawfish, ...hunt my other meats and grow my own tomatoes and other fresh fruit. My beer is from Wisconsin and my whiskey is from Kentucky.
Crappy food no wonder most of you in those states are obese.
Fat people don’t rodeo.
So you torture animals. And it seems you are in a useless flyover state that produces mostly racist dumbos.
Nope. I harvest them to keep population under control so they don’t die a horrible death from starvation. My state has 3 major airports and three major military bases.
Still ashamed to name it.
And your diet is crappy.
My diet is great. If you cannot figure it out you are an idiot. Where are you from?

Houseboats are expensive. Where did the homeless get the money to buy houseboats?

Who’s your president? Raul Castro?
Why are you ashamed of your state ?
And why do you use technology that mostly from California ?

Not ashamed of the state, ashamed of the people, the politicians, what it's being turned into.

And which technology is mostly from California?

Poop. And movies.

Not sure we even have movies, most are being made out of state/country.
Most production and studios are here.
You’re from California? Lmfao! I’ll bet you eat vegan except for the occasional tube steak.

Crappy food no wonder most of you in those states are obese.
Fat people don’t rodeo.
So you torture animals. And it seems you are in a useless flyover state that produces mostly racist dumbos.
Nope. I harvest them to keep population under control so they don’t die a horrible death from starvation. My state has 3 major airports and three major military bases.
And your diet is crappy.
My diet is great. If you cannot figure it out you are an idiot. Where are you from?
I asked you repeatedly where you at and you didnt answer...and now you ask me where am I from?
I'm from the country that was the first nation to recognize the independence of the US and gave its first embassy and building abroad.

Why are you ashamed of your state ?
And why do you use technology that mostly from California ?

Not ashamed of the state, ashamed of the people, the politicians, what it's being turned into.

Poop. And movies.

You’re from California? Lmfao! I’ll bet you eat vegan except for the occasional tube steak.
I eat all kinds of meat, organs, oxtails, head you name it. Wrong again.

Fat people don’t rodeo.
And your diet is crappy.
I asked you repeatedly where you at and you didnt answer...and now you ask me where am I from?
I'm from the country that was the first nation to recognize the independence of the US and gave its first embassy and building abroad.
You’re a Frenchman or Dutch? You should visit Big Texas sometime.

Poop. And movies.

You eat head? :icon_lol:

Poop. And movies.

You swallow organs? :icon_lol:

And your diet is crappy.
Nope wrong. I only like Austin, I dont care for humidity and the lifestyle.

And your diet is crappy.
Liberals have ruined Austin. It’s a fucked-up city.

Blue state California continues to turn into a Third World status. Turds on sidewalks? Let’s let them wash-up on the beach. You want to vote to allow Democrats to run our country? Look how they have ruined California.
Californians who can't afford to live on land increasingly turning to water

Poor people should never be allowed to own boats! Something must be done!!
They’re not poor. Just lazy, drug addled, and mentally ill.

Blue state California continues to turn into a Third World status. Turds on sidewalks? Let’s let them wash-up on the beach. You want to vote to allow Democrats to run our country? Look how they have ruined California.

We could start a program to help them. It would be called “Assistance Intervention Service Administration ” or ASIA as an acronym. We could start with the younger homeless people and enroll them in the program. It would be called “Youth in Asia.”

We could start a program to help them. It would be called “Assistance Intervention Service Administration ” or ASIA as an acronym. We could start with the younger homeless people and enroll them in the program. It would be called “Youth in Asia.”

Not good enough. We need to be build a wall. A sea wall, like no other. We have to stem the tide of ugly boats on our shores!

And your diet is crappy.
Too much manhood for you? Oooops. I take that back.

And your diet is crappy.
Too much manhood for you? Oooops. I take that back.
Nah...too much dumbness. You didnt even know which country was first to recognize the US as an independent country.

Forum List

Back