🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Homeless Crisis Now on Boats

Houseboats are expensive. Where did the homeless get the money to buy houseboats?
I think there just sailboats with boxes and tarpaulins on them.

What happens if the houseboats clog up the Sacramento River?
Guess their up shit creek without a paddle.

Answer: The California Statehouse will be flooded and no telling what will happen to the California Governor's Mansion.

Blue state California continues to turn into a Third World status. Turds on sidewalks? Let’s let them wash-up on the beach. You want to vote to allow Democrats to run our country? Look how they have ruined California.
Californians who can't afford to live on land increasingly turning to water
And the hate towards california continues.

California has brought it too themselves. They deserve it. It’s become the most disgusting state in the US.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blue state California continues to turn into a Third World status. Turds on sidewalks? Let’s let them wash-up on the beach. You want to vote to allow Democrats to run our country? Look how they have ruined California.

and what about the hate towards the duly elected President????

you left wingers talk with forked tongue

sad to be you
Not a lefty....but how can not hate on the biggest narcissist and **** in the world? Politics aside he is an asshole, you have to be one to like him and no offense.

Spoken like a true brainwashed liberal scumbag. He’s done more in 3 years then Obama did in 8. Plus he is fixing all Obama’s fuck ups.

Dang, you have an internet connection on your boat?
It is funny I go to the marina quiet often and dont know what you talking about.
I have a friend who lives on a boat by Choice he makes a good living and sails quiet often.

Good. Maybe you can go on the boat with him and sail to another country and not comeback.

It comes so easy when a state and it’s citizens have no respect for themselves. :lmao:
You should be grateful that Californians pay for other states, send them technology, food, entertainment and so much more.
Tell us about your great state a bit. Or are you ashamed ?

California can barely pay for themselves. They’re not helping other states, they’re ruining them.

sad to be you
Not a lefty....but how can not hate on the biggest narcissist and **** in the world? Politics aside he is an asshole, you have to be one to like him and no offense.

Spoken like a true brainwashed liberal scumbag. He’s done more in 3 years then Obama did in 8. Plus he is fixing all Obama’s fuck ups.

Exactly right....these people can not help themselves!

sad to be you

ok

Trump Derangement Syndrome sufferer right there! ^^^^
Give it off his dick.

Take your medication now.

It is funny I go to the marina quiet often and dont know what you talking about.
I have a friend who lives on a boat by Choice he makes a good living and sails quiet often.

Good god your English is terrible.

I'm sure those folks liver on their boats by Choice also. BTW, the word you're looking for is "quite".
Typing fast on my phone....and you are right English is my fifth language bbn ut still Fluent at it and you got the point, you and your president are dumb as they come.

You are welcome to leave anytime you want and you can go speak your natural language there.

It comes so easy when a state and it’s citizens have no respect for themselves. :lmao:
You should be grateful that Californians pay for other states, send them technology, food, entertainment and so much more.
Tell us about your great state a bit. Or are you ashamed ?
I sure as fuck don’t want any food from California. I don’t go to movies so as not to support Hollywood in any way, and tech companies are going to be leaving soon as Google is facing a workers revolt. In my state men have honor, ride horses, go to church, hunt, serve their nation in uniform, and ladies definitely like our tight jeans. Good music, low taxes, booming economy, and stealing jobs away from high tax blue states.The eyes of my state are always upon you.
So you live in dark ages because you hate what california produces lol....I get it. What state is that ? Btw why you are on a computer if you hate California? I hope you are not on an iPhone. And what food do you eat that's not from california ? Hay ?

If California fell in the ocean today the USA wouldn’t skip a beat. California is not needed. It’s a cesspool of liberal scum and trash.

Good god your English is terrible.

I'm sure those folks liver on their boats by Choice also. BTW, the word you're looking for is "quite".
Typing fast on my phone....and you are right English is my fifth language bbn ut still Fluent at it and you got the point, you and your president are dumb as they come.
Who’s your president? Raul Castro?
Why are you ashamed of your state ?
And why do you use technology that mostly from California ?

Wow, stop sniffing the glue. You make no sense.

Why are you ashamed of your state ?
And why do you use technology that mostly from California ?

Not ashamed of the state, ashamed of the people, the politicians, what it's being turned into.

And which technology is mostly from California?

Poop. And movies.

Not sure we even have movies, most are being made out of state/country.
Most production and studios are here.
You’re from California? Lmfao! I’ll bet you eat vegan except for the occasional tube steak.

No she is definitely a sushi eater.

Not ashamed of the state, ashamed of the people, the politicians, what it's being turned into.

Poop. And movies.

You’re from California? Lmfao! I’ll bet you eat vegan except for the occasional tube steak.
I eat all kinds of meat, organs, oxtails, head you name it. Wrong again.

She’s an illegal alien. Go figure.

Good. Maybe you can go on the boat with him and sail to another country and not comeback.

I’m sure Issa would love to be on a cruise with his dom-top Cap’n Stabbin.

Poop. And movies.

No she is definitely a sushi eater.

Moroccan.

Forum List

Back