California lawmakers move to ban flavored tobacco

i'm an expert on California politics as well as a couple of other states. Look for a LOT of new laws out of Sacramento banning things, mandating things, and generally moving decision-making from the individual or family and instead placing it with the government.

if you were an "expert" on California politics this would be old news for you....California has been generally moving decision-making from the individual or family and placing it with the government for quit a few years now....

i'm an expert on California politics as well as a couple of other states. Look for a LOT of new laws out of Sacramento banning things, mandating things, and generally moving decision-making from the individual or family and instead placing it with the government.

Well I would think they might be more interested in the New residents they might be getting.
upload_2018-11-29_18-36-38.jpeg

• Banned

if you were an "expert" on California politics this would be old news for you....California has been generally moving decision-making from the individual or family and placing it with the government for quit a few years now....
i lived in California. i follow politics. hence i'm an expert. that's basically what i meant. maybe i exagerated the truth. like Hillary with Bosnia.

ask me anything about Mayor Dellums!

i lived in California. i follow politics. hence i'm an expert. that's basically what i meant. maybe i exagerated the truth. like Hillary with Bosnia.

ask me anything about Mayor Dellums!
then you should have known this was nothing new......just sayin....

there are some flavors I do not like-----LICORICE is one. ------I also do
not like FENNEL or ANISE. I do not like PEPPERMINT or Grapefruit.
The really good news is that I do not like TOBACCO. I hope that someone comes up with cherry flavored MARIJUANA. I do not like the taste of
KHAT LEAVES--------but chewing on them does nothing for me anyway..
I EAGERLY look forward to flavored Marijuana-----cherry would be ok

Very soon in California you will have to raise your hand and get permission to take a piss...

Pretty soon the only way to smoke legally in California is to light up a joint.

All those people burned to death in California's forest fires and they won't even fix the problem, they will keep blaming global warming, and next year, more people will burn to death.

Forum List

Back