California makes it illegal for doctors in "that state" to DISAGREE with "politicians."

I honestly can't even begin to believe the people of California tolerate this guy. All he does is constantly have bad idea after bad idea. Granted it's a smaller scale but this guy seems hell bent on screwing up America as Biden is. Everything he does and says is completely against sanity, reason, decency, morality and truth.

This current breed of democrat proves my point I used to make decades ago. When people find out I was in the army I get the obligatory "thank you for your service and protecting our nation".

And depending on the situation and person my response was "I didn't protect this country. If this country ever needs protecting it will be from our own government. Any right or privilege or freedom we have ever lost or will lose is because our government has take it or will take it. We are our own worst enemy".

Is is not the states business to censor. The injections are dangerous and everyone should be informed before they take them. Why is newsom so afraid of the truth? What are they hiring?

I read your whole ridiculous rant trying to make sense of it and finally I realized that California has made it illegal for doctors to LIE to their patients about covid, or anything else. Once would think that anti-quackery laws would prevent this but apparently California felt the need to drive this home to those who falsely promoted ivermectin as a cure, just to line their own pockets.

THE OP WANTS DOCTORS TO BE ABLE TO LIE TO PATIENTS IN ORDER TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS.
The government has been wrong on covid the entire time. Ivermectin is now a accepted by the cdc. The government killed thousands by banning it in the beginning.

Millions are leaving this third world state. Most of the people who stay love being controlled by the state and led by the nose. Not all of them but most.

One would have to actually read the bill as opposed to a source describing a bill to determine what is what but to me it's likely another bill that in the end will do nothing. Politicians like to say "look at what I did" when in reality they did nothing.

I read your whole ridiculous rant trying to make sense of it and finally I realized that California has made it illegal for doctors to LIE to their patients about covid, or anything else. Once would think that anti-quackery laws would prevent this but apparently California felt the need to drive this home to those who falsely promoted ivermectin as a cure, just to line their own pockets.

THE OP WANTS DOCTORS TO BE ABLE TO LIE TO PATIENTS IN ORDER TO LINE THEIR OWN POCKETS.

Interesting, so next we should expect them to go after those who falsely promote boys can be girls and all the other medical trans quackery for profits.

It's not at all surprising that you believe that lying is acceptable for doctors. You're just that stupid and you prove it every day. Here, take these nice arsenic pills. They won't hurt you.
That kind of lie would be resolved by a malpractice suit, not be NAZIs working for the government.

You're just that stupid and you prove it every day.

It's not at all surprising that you believe that lying is acceptable for doctors.

Doctors don't lie, you stupid dimwitted leftard piece of crap.

There's not one doctor in the entire State of California that lies.

What a stupid sumbitch you are.

You're just that stupid and you prove it every day. Here, take these nice arsenic pills. They won't hurt you.

:p

Dimtards. ^^^

They can't shame me with Trump, so they want to give me arsenic instead. :p :p :p

Conformity of thought is now required whether it is online, on college campuses, or, if you are in California, in a physician-patient relationship.

PayPal recently introduced a $2,500 fine for anyone involved in “the sending, posting, or publication of any messages, content, or materials” that — in “PayPal’s sole discretion” — “promote misinformation.”

After a firestorm of criticism, PayPal withdrew the policy, claiming the whole thing was a misunderstanding and was not official policy — hardly a convincing explanation from a site with a history of banning those it considers politically incorrect.

But California physicians have had no such relief.

Gov. Gavin Newsom recently signed California Assembly Bill 2098, making it the first state to attempt to censor what physicians can say about COVID-19 to their patients. This is a dangerous, and likely unconstitutional, effort that other states must resist.

Just so we are more clear. It is only now ILLEGAL for DOCTORS in that so called state to disagree with DEMOCRAT POLITICANS.

You know how the fbi only exists to persecute democrat opposition and insulate the democrats from their federal violations?

A lot like that.
Wow.

What are they so scared of I wonder?

One would have to actually read the bill as opposed to a source describing a bill to determine what is what but to me it's likely another bill that in the end will do nothing. Politicians like to say "look at what I did" when in reality they did nothing.
I already did and unlike you I did it immediately.

I would think that the physician/patient relationship would preclude from such a law ever being enforceable.

Communication between a patient and a physician is confidential, and a doctor cannot be compelled by the state to divulge the content of his communications with patients.

And California's a cesspool...

I honestly can't even begin to believe the people of California tolerate this guy. All he does is constantly have bad idea after bad idea. Granted it's a smaller scale but this guy seems hell bent on screwing up America as Biden is. Everything he does and says is completely against sanity, reason, decency, morality and truth.

This current breed of democrat proves my point I used to make decades ago. When people find out I was in the army I get the obligatory "thank you for your service and protecting our nation".

And depending on the situation and person my response was "I didn't protect this country. If this country ever needs protecting it will be from our own government. Any right or privilege or freedom we have ever lost or will lose is because our government has take it or will take it. We are our own worst enemy".

The most sure-fire way to guarantee a Republican victory in 2024 is for Newsom to run for President...

But you still have not. And if you could prove the article wrong you would have posted language from the bill negating the article.

It's a California bill that in no way affects me so no, I'm not going to read the bill. Knowing what the Constitution says and what the governor of California regularly does (says he is doing something while not actually doing anything) my reply is what I believe.

No doctor is going to be found guilty of anything unless it's something completely over the top.

/——-/ It will be interesting to see who the lawyers sue for medical malpractice.

Forum List

Back