California man tries to join al qaeda because of gay marriage

He tried flying to Turkey and assisting terrorists because he was upset over gay marriage? Wouldn't joining the Republican party have been easier? :dunno:

Libs, remember how adamant you were that cartoons CAUSED terrorism. Now you have a clear case of someone who wanted to join a terrorist group due to gay rights. Will you blame gay rights for this?

Libs, remember how adamant you were that cartoons CAUSED terrorism. Now you have a clear case of someone who wanted to join a terrorist group due to gay rights. Will you blame gay rights for this?
But they always knew they were lying, just like Hillarys lie that Trump is being used in ISIS videos for recruiting, when in fact her HUSBAND is being used instead.

These Marxist fucks dont give a flying shit about being Truthful, honest or honor and integrity. That is all a game for losers that they play to their advantage, nothing more.

Now Hillary says what she really meant was Arab news sources were using Trumps statements to piss of their own people for some reason, lololol.

He tried flying to Turkey and assisting terrorists because he was upset over gay marriage? Wouldn't joining the Republican party have been easier? :dunno:
The Republican party doesnt oppose fagot marriage any more, dimwit.

They only recently gave up when they realized they had lost the battle.
So you explained your own question, doofus.

And the GOP will one day return to opposing fag marriage, too, BTW.

They only recently gave up when they realized they had lost the battle.
So you explained your own question, doofus.

And the GOP will one day return to opposing fag marriage, too, BTW.

And I'm sure that won't at all be a waste of time. Kinda like how the South is still gonna rise again. :lol:

And I'm sure that won't at all be a waste of time. Kinda like how the South is still gonna rise again. :lol:

I know I am wsting my time talking to a libtard like yourself but look at the record.

How many Speakers of the House have been from the old South?

How many Presidents of the Senate?

How many Presidents?

Here is some news for you, doofus, THE SOUTH WON THE PEACE.

That's not true.

Bullshit. Show me one GOP Presidential candidate that is making the roll back of fagot marriage a compaign them, other than Santorum, obviously. Anyone polling more than 2% anyway.

That's not true.

Bullshit. Show me one GOP Presidential candidate that is making the roll back of fagot marriage a compaign them, other than Santorum, obviously. Anyone polling more than 2% anyway.

You made a statement that the GOP doesn't oppose gay marriage when many frankly do. Mitt Romney was asked the question the other day, and he stood by his opposition of gay marriage. And frankly, maybe a majority of people in the GOP oppose gay marriage. So, your statement was idiotic, frankly.

I know I am wsting my time talking to a libtard like yourself but look at the record.

How many Speakers of the House have been from the old South?

How many Presidents of the Senate?

How many Presidents?

Here is some news for you, doofus, THE SOUTH WON THE PEACE.

Many of them were Democrats. :lol:

You made a statement that the GOP doesn't oppose gay marriage when many frankly do. Mitt Romney was asked the question the other day, and he stood by his opposition of gay marriage. And frankly, maybe a majority of people in the GOP oppose gay marriage. So, your statement was idiotic, frankly.
Yes, many GOP do oppose fagot marriage, BUT NONE OF THEM HOLD SIGNIFICANT POWER over the party machinery and wont for some time to come. I mean, many in the GOP want to return to the Gold Standard, but I dont think it is accurate to say that the GOP as a whole is in favor of returning to the Gold Standard. Same thing applies to opposing fagot marriage.

The whole Globaloney-Love-is-the-answer paradigm has to be thrown in the ash heap of history first.

It will happen though.

Yes, many GOP do oppose fagot marriage, BUT NONE OF THEM HOLD SIGNIFICANT POWER over the party machinery and wont for some time to come. I mean, many in the GOP want to return to the Gold Standard, but I dont think it is accurate to say that the GOP as a whole is in favor of returning to the Gold Standard. Same thing applies to opposing fagot marriage.

The whole Globaloney-Love-is-the-answer paradigm has to be thrown in the ash heap of history first.

It will happen though.

I'd say their power is quite significant. But they'll only stem the tide for so long in a rigged, amoral system.

I'd say their power is quite significant. But they'll only stem the tide for so long in a rigged, amoral system.
So they are close to being able to oppose fag marriage?

Tell me what are the things close counts in? horse shoes? grenade tossing?

Thank God the future belongs to US.

Forum List

Back