California man tries to join al qaeda because of gay marriage

Do any of the Rep candidates argue for repealing SSM? I've not heard any of them do so.

I know Trump told Howard Stern he didn't agree with homosexuality because of his faith, but he also said he didn't hate homosexuals and SSM wasn't really any of his business when Stern pressed him on the matter. (Stern of course being an LGBT supporter)

I'm sure the terrorist muslim's will take advantage of a reversal.....

pCkQD4V.png

Just read the huffpo comments. How much more unhinged can liberals get? They refuse to even accept this guy is a muslim. They think he's a christian white republican conservative.

Too bad this kid feels like his right to speak out against the LGBT cult taking over America is so suppressed that he thought he needed to join Al Qaida. If the US Supreme Court had left the decision of a behavior up to the states, this kid might have stayed put and engaged in civil protest.

If the good Islamics and Christians in the US simply joined hands and became vocal about their rejection of the LGBT cult, they'd realize the true "enemy" is the American media which would never allow those voices to be heard. Instead, Hollywood and friends shoves those protests underground where they pop up doing terrible things at terrible times. The Rainbow Hollywood Gestapo and their funders are giddy with glee that Islamics and Christians are fighting over what?...that the LGBT threw a Christian in jail in the United States for failing to incorporate the LGBT dogma into her life?

The SCOTUS gave a minority behavioral deviant sex cult that the Christian majority rejected "special protection" last Summer. When it did this, it opened pandora's box. it branded the entire US as "Super extra infidels!" the moment it handed down that tyrannical decree. Yet few Islamic terrorists realize that the majority (silent) of Americans are reeling from this tyranny here. The devil wears prada and flaunts himself through the silver screen pipeline as much larger than he really is (until he becomes so) out of a relatively small geographic area, filled with palm trees, paid-off producers and perversion.

It isn't an exaggeration to say that the war on "terror" (those who may actually be filled with terror themselves on what's advancing on their culture next) could be won by the FCC stepping in and putting a halt to perversions through media. They can do it and they should do it. They're just not doing it and pretending to not notice how our minority perverse cult is causing alarm everywhere in the world through its ironclad influence.

Last edited:
California Man Wanted To Join Al Qaeda Terrorists Because Of Gay Marriage, Feds Say

Will liberals blame gay marriage like they tried to blame cartoons and films for recruiting jihadis?

They hate us mostly because of our culture. Freedoms here are a threat to their societies in the ME and elsewhere. With social media they know our society will affect them. The punishment they inflict on their daughters for copying western life styles is severe I think we all know. And you can bet they blame us for that. They are in no way happy they have to do that to their children and wives but will do it anyway. its the number 1 reason we can never negotiate peace with them. They don't care if we say we respect Islam, those words mean absolutely nothing to them

He tried flying to Turkey and assisting terrorists because he was upset over gay marriage? Wouldn't joining the Republican party have been easier? :dunno:
The Republican party doesnt oppose fagot marriage any more, dimwit.

They only recently gave up when they realized they had lost the battle.
So you explained your own question, doofus.

And the GOP will one day return to opposing fag marriage, too, BTW.

And I'm sure that won't at all be a waste of time. Kinda like how the South is still gonna rise again. :lol:

The South has risen. Where you been?

Do any of the Rep candidates argue for repealing SSM? I've not heard any of them do so.

I know Trump told Howard Stern he didn't agree with homosexuality because of his faith, but he also said he didn't hate homosexuals and SSM wasn't really any of his business when Stern pressed him on the matter. (Stern of course being an LGBT supporter)
Yes, I'm sure if Howard Stern and any other "gay marriage" supporter thought about it long enough, he would have been fine being raised by two gay men without a mother, or two lesbians without a father. Sure. I'm sure Stern put a lot of thought into his support, from the perspective of a child having to live with the new abnormal..

They hate us mostly because of our culture. Freedoms here are a threat to their societies in the ME and elsewhere. With social media they know our society will affect them. The punishment they inflict on their daughters for copying western life styles is severe I think we all know. And you can bet they blame us for that. They are in no way happy they have to do that to their children and wives but will do it anyway. its the number 1 reason we can never negotiate peace with them. They don't care if we say we respect Islam, those words mean absolutely nothing to them

Perhaps they'd back off on punishing their daughters for an incremental advancement on admiring our culture if they didn't think the end game would be Bruce Jenner equivalent sitting at their dining room table during Ramadan. In other words, how can you blame their fear of their culture being annihilated, like Hollywood has been engaged in doing to just about every country in the world? You see it all the time. African countries are telling us to take our bullshit back. Europe deemed "Eurodisney" "Eurotrash". I traveled all over Europe as a child and saw the disdain the people had there as McDonalds was making inroads all across their countries. They're fighting to stave off our influence constantly in their local ordinances; otherwise France or Italy would sport strip malls and neon everywhere.

The rejection of "Americanizing" gets worse as Americans exercise less and less control over their radical media faction. Islamics are the ones who have stepped up to the plate to voice a sentiment about "Americanizing" that basically the whole world holds. Now that a perverted cult is seizing the reins not only over our world media influence, but potentially also the world's largest nuclear arsenal...you can kind of see where their fear (masquerading as anger) comes from...

Our founding fathers never meant for our freedoms to be devoid of a moral anchor. The world sees that the anchor chain has been severed. And they are literally going out of their minds with fear over it.

Last edited:
This guy is not a dem or a rep or a lefty or a righty or an innie or outtie or uppie or downie. He's a nutbar. Period.

Forum List

Back