California may elect a Republican governor -- Incredible as that sounds

Illegals most certainly do vote In California’s primaries and general elections.

That’s why they have motor voter registrations and signs in Spanish at the Polls.

We should kick California out of The Union on that fact alone.

California’s primary system is corrupt. Same with the DNC’s in national elections.

It’d be hilarious to see them screwed by their own corrupt system and end up with two Republicans running against each other for Governor.

The jungle primary is not corrupt, it's just a bad idea.

No, it’s corrupt. Illegals are allowed to vote in it which means you can rig the primaries to exclude Republicans from ever being elected to office.

But even a corrupt system has a weakness, so this needs to happen to force a fair system, it’s just unlikely to happen in such a rigged system.

Oh, shit I forgot I was replying to a wingnut who made it through the back of his closet, how is Narnia?. 'Illegals' are not allowed to vote and it's a jungle primary does not exclude republicans.

It's all been debunked, migrant workers drivers license are not registered to vote.

Sadism.

California periodically elects a Republican governor but keeps a super-majority liberal Democrat legislature. That way they can pass all kinds of shit which the governor vetoes and they override and when it all turns to shit blame the governor. By then the sheeple have forgotten the veto. They don't let that happen in every election because people might figure it out.

Yeah, no, I've never seen that as a systematic strategy in California against Republican governors.
It was used very effectively against Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger was term limited. I know it's already April but maybe a news years resolution to fact check yourself before posting is in order. Hard position to attain but I think you are THE most dishonest poster on this board.
three day binge...
Yet you are an admitted drug addict.

Liar:

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

California's new motor voter law could add 2 million registered voters in its first year, study says

Non-citizens to start voting in California

Illegals most certainly do vote In California’s primaries and general elections.

That’s why they have motor voter registrations and signs in Spanish at the Polls.

California’s primary system is corrupt. Same with the DNC’s in national elections.

It’d be hilarious to see them screwed by their own corrupt system and end up with two Republicans running against each other for Governor.

No, it’s corrupt. Illegals are allowed to vote in it which means you can rig the primaries to exclude Republicans from ever being elected to office.

But even a corrupt system has a weakness, so this needs to happen to force a fair system, it’s just unlikely to happen in such a rigged system.

Oh, shit I forgot I was replying to a wingnut who made it through the back of his closet, how is Narnia?. 'Illegals' are not allowed to vote and it's a jungle primary does not exclude republicans.

It's all been debunked, migrant workers drivers license are not registered to vote.

Could it happen?

Newt Gingrich: California may elect a Republican governor -- Incredible as that sounds

John Cox is doing something remarkable for a Republican. A recent survey indicates he is now within striking distance of being elected governor of the infamously liberal state in November.

According to the Public Policy Institute of California, Cox (who I greatly respect and have worked with for years) has been gaining support since January and is now the second-place pick for governor among likely California primary voters. This puts him right behind the leading Democrat and represents a great potential for Cox to win the governorship seven months from now.

The poll result is important because California’s primary system for congressional and statewide elections is unusual.

Instead of running in individual party primaries, all candidates for governor of California – regardless of political party affiliation – will appear on a single ballot June 5. The two candidates who earn the most votes move on to the Nov. 6 gubernatorial election. Washington is the only other state that elects both congressional and state-level candidates this way.
There is no difference in a liberal or a rino except the liberal will drive your ass off the cliff as fast as they can whereas the rino will drive your ass off the cliff at the speed limit.

Liar:

U.S. Has 3.5 Million More Registered Voters Than Live Adults — A Red Flag For Electoral Fraud | Investor's Business Daily

More than a million undocumented immigrants have received California driver's licenses

California's new motor voter law could add 2 million registered voters in its first year, study says

I like how you mix in hysterical right wing fake news sites who tell you what you want to hear with legit news sources that explain what a motor voter bill is intended to do, increase voter turnout so you make the assumption it must be illegals voting.

Get out of your fake right wing bubble.

Liar

Liar:

I like how you mix in hysterical right wing fake news sites who tell you what you want to hear with legit news sources that explain what a motor voter bill is intended to do, increase voter turnout so you make the assumption it must be illegals voting.

Could it happen?

Newt Gingrich: California may elect a Republican governor -- Incredible as that sounds

John Cox is doing something remarkable for a Republican. A recent survey indicates he is now within striking distance of being elected governor of the infamously liberal state in November.

According to the Public Policy Institute of California, Cox (who I greatly respect and have worked with for years) has been gaining support since January and is now the second-place pick for governor among likely California primary voters. This puts him right behind the leading Democrat and represents a great potential for Cox to win the governorship seven months from now.

The poll result is important because California’s primary system for congressional and statewide elections is unusual.

Instead of running in individual party primaries, all candidates for governor of California – regardless of political party affiliation – will appear on a single ballot June 5. The two candidates who earn the most votes move on to the Nov. 6 gubernatorial election. Washington is the only other state that elects both congressional and state-level candidates this way.
There is no difference in a liberal or a rino except the liberal will drive your ass off the cliff as fast as they can whereas the rino will drive your ass off the cliff at the speed limit.

Well, I for one certainly hope the right continues with their purity tests. I especially hope the wingnuts up in Wisconsin are listening.

Liar

Liar:

I'm lying because you believe any right wing source? Prove it.

Liar:

In California when a person without citizenship gets a drivers license there is a very predominant marking on the face and back proclaiming the holders inability to vote. Now as for the motor voter it is for legal citizens only.
Having so many registered to vote means only one thing, the elections officer for the county has not done there job to purge names that are no longer voters.

Could it happen?

I find it amusing since the poll shows Newsom with twice the polling numbers than Cox- 28% to 14%- and that makes you and Fox ecstatic.

California's legislature is entirely democrat. This supermajority can override any Governor veto whether democrat or republican. This legislature is relying on the vote to separate the state from the federal government. If independence fails, look for some serious bloodshed to stuff more illegals into the state.

LOL the fake news you people believe in is just hilarious

Could it happen?

I find it amusing since the poll shows Newsom with twice the polling numbers than Cox- 28% to 14%- and that makes you and Fox ecstatic.
Gay Gavin will most likely be the Governor unless the sanctuary rebellion has some kind of effect. We know how Gay Gavin will govern because he had a major hand in making San Francisco as disgusting as it is.

Could it happen?

Gay Gavin will most likely be the Governor unless the sanctuary rebellion has some kind of effect. We know how Gay Gavin will govern because he had a major hand in making San Francisco as disgusting as it is.

LOL you contards and your school yard name calling.

Just following the lead of your Dear Leader.

California like every other state has pluses & negatives, not getting the HATE towards the state? could it be two many people there who don't think the way you do?

The Dem’s had the House and Senate a Full two years before Obama took office, and in those two years they passed massive amounts of Anti-Capitalist Legislation, and then America doubled down on stupid by giving The Democrats a Super Majority, where The Marxist Muslim continued his war on The American economy while handing out Billions to his benefactors, and Terrorists, and weaponizing The Government against his opponents.

So yah, The Left not only caused the Recession, They Lengthened it and Strengthened it.

:rofl:

Forum List

Back