California may elect a Republican governor -- Incredible as that sounds

Trump is far too nice to you scum.

If I was president I would atomize most of California and then leave on a diplomatic trip while Washington DC is given the same treatment.

Glorified inbreds won't be showing up to protest me if they are all dead.

Well you would have to "atomize" the entire nation, not just California dumbass. Go back to post # 24. They're not ALL from California---:worthless:
Atomizing DC during a "protest" would do more than enough damage to your pathetic "blue wave" of bigots and social rejects.

I don't feel a bit sorry for you, you were warned a 1000 times about Trump, and you ignored every single warning. Post # 24 on this exhibits the anger in this country very well. With these special elections in the bag--it's fairly clear there's not too many "safe" Republican seats in this country, especially California.
There are no "safe" seats for Democrats. You were warned decades ago that treason is a crime punishable by death, and now it is time for that punishment.

This civil war there won't be a winner or a loser, you will just be completely wiped off the face of the earth and our descendants won't know where to spit on your graves.

I must have really hit a nerve on post # 24 of this thread with you--:auiqs.jpg: Ever since looking at those crowds and reading about all the special elections DEMOCRATS have been winning you can't SHUT-UP.

42e3db3baf52b003ce3710109a353429.jpg
I am never going to shut up to give you the satisfaction of thinking you are actually winning an argument against me or the things I knew to be true as even a young kid in middle school.

It doesn't matter how many worthless dumbasses support you, you are always going to be crushed by me.

Could it happen?

Newt Gingrich: California may elect a Republican governor -- Incredible as that sounds

John Cox is doing something remarkable for a Republican. A recent survey indicates he is now within striking distance of being elected governor of the infamously liberal state in November.

According to the Public Policy Institute of California, Cox (who I greatly respect and have worked with for years) has been gaining support since January and is now the second-place pick for governor among likely California primary voters. This puts him right behind the leading Democrat and represents a great potential for Cox to win the governorship seven months from now.

The poll result is important because California’s primary system for congressional and statewide elections is unusual.

Instead of running in individual party primaries, all candidates for governor of California – regardless of political party affiliation – will appear on a single ballot June 5. The two candidates who earn the most votes move on to the Nov. 6 gubernatorial election. Washington is the only other state that elects both congressional and state-level candidates this way.

Why's that incredible?

Arnold was Republican.

In fact they seem to swap all the time, there haven't been two consecutive Democratic governors of California since 1887.

Sadism.

California periodically elects a Republican governor but keeps a super-majority liberal Democrat legislature. That way they can pass all kinds of shit which the governor vetoes and they override and when it all turns to shit blame the governor. By then the sheeple have forgotten the veto. They don't let that happen in every election because people might figure it out.

Yeah, no, I've never seen that as a systematic strategy in California against Republican governors.
It was used very effectively against Schwarzenegger.

Schwarzenegger was term limited. I know it's already April but maybe a news years resolution to fact check yourself before posting is in order. Hard position to attain but I think you are THE most dishonest poster on this board.

Sadism.

California periodically elects a Republican governor but keeps a super-majority liberal Democrat legislature. That way they can pass all kinds of shit which the governor vetoes and they override and when it all turns to shit blame the governor. By then the sheeple have forgotten the veto. They don't let that happen in every election because people might figure it out.

Yeah, no, I've never seen that as a systematic strategy in California against Republican governors.

Schwarzenegger was term limited. I know it's already April but maybe a news years resolution to fact check yourself before posting is in order. Hard position to attain but I think you are THE most dishonest poster on this board.
three day binge...

Sadism.

three day binge...

Only three?

Sadism.

To liberals disagreement is dishonesty. The tactic was used against Schwarzenegger to prevent him from being an effective governor. But you knew that already. You just wanted to yammer.

Sadism.

To liberals disagreement is dishonesty. The tactic was used against Schwarzenegger to prevent him from being an effective governor. But you knew that already. You just wanted to yammer.

Right sweetheart, Schwarzenegger had as much a problem with the right as he did with the left and nobody blamed him for California's financial problems at the time as he obviously inherited it.

You know, much the same way Obama wasn't blamed for the recession by the far right...oh, wait.

California’s primary system is corrupt. Same with the DNC’s in national elections.

It’d be hilarious to see them screwed by their own corrupt system and end up with two Republicans running against each other for Governor.

Any Republican wanting to win in California today will have to campaign center left, much like Arnold did.

The Dem’s had the House and Senate a Full two years before Obama took office, and in those two years they passed massive amounts of Anti-Capitalist Legislation, and then America doubled down on stupid by giving The Democrats a Super Majority, where The Marxist Muslim continued his war on The American economy while handing out Billions to his benefactors, and Terrorists, and weaponizing The Government against his opponents.

So yah, The Left not only caused the Recession, They Lengthened it and Strengthened it.

California’s primary system is corrupt. Same with the DNC’s in national elections.

It’d be hilarious to see them screwed by their own corrupt system and end up with two Republicans running against each other for Governor.

The jungle primary is not corrupt, it's just a bad idea.

No, it’s corrupt. Illegals are allowed to vote in it which means you can rig the primaries to exclude Republicans from ever being elected to office.

But even a corrupt system has a weakness, so this needs to happen to force a fair system, it’s just unlikely to happen in such a rigged system.

No, it’s corrupt. Illegals are allowed to vote in it which means you can rig the primaries to exclude Republicans from ever being elected to office.

But even a corrupt system has a weakness, so this needs to happen to force a fair system, it’s just unlikely to happen in such a rigged system.

Oh, shit I forgot I was replying to a wingnut who made it through the back of his closet, how is Narnia?. 'Illegals' are not allowed to vote and it's a jungle primary does not exclude republicans.

Illegals most certainly do vote In California’s primaries and general elections.

That’s why they have motor voter registrations and signs in Spanish at the Polls.

We should kick California out of The Union on that fact alone.

Oh, shit I forgot I was replying to a wingnut who made it through the back of his closet, how is Narnia?. 'Illegals' are not allowed to vote and it's a jungle primary does not exclude republicans.

Forum List

Back