California on the verge of passing legislation for $150,000 for illegals to buy a home

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

And I'm sure Kamala will do for the country what she has helped do for California.

Makes you wish you were an illegal, doesn't it.

Kamala only was going to give first home buyers $25,000, but then those are American citizens and not as important.

And I'm sure Kamala will do for the country what she has helped do for California.

Kamala only was going to give first home buyers $25,000, but then those are American citizens and not as important.
The title is a lie. The program is for 20 percent assistance up to 150,000.

Explain why.
You really can't think of any downsides? Really?

How about all the lower-income Californians who are there legally? Will they get the same help? If not, why not?

And how much assistance is enough for people who are not here legally?

Explain why.

I already posted why you dumb OX. With a median value estimate $750K....it costs ~$75K/mo to hold onto a home. That is take home money you ignoramous. They can force them into the box....but can they hold it. What illegal is making $100K right out of the DEM shelters and Drivers License, voting sign up rooms? They did all of this in 2008 to kill the economy and bring in your Black Jesus...the muslim. Sod off wanker...your'e too stupid to bother with. Go talk with the middlers BlackGaterMacCheeseDic bunch. They are more what you are used to, Dishonest and stupid.

The title is a lie. The program is for 20 percent assistance up to 150,000.
Let's think about this for a moment.

A home costing $750,000 will get $150,000.

The average home price in San Fran is $1.35 million.

So, yea, they will all be getting the $150,000

Thanks for playing.

1724702580717.png

Fake OP.
This article isn't even about illegals receiving these loans. It is a typically slanted Fox News piece that leans heavily on criticisms of this program.
In other words it is about people's FEEWINGS about brown people (first generation immigrants) having this program available to them.
Nice race baiting attempt though.

How about all the lower-income Californians who are there legally? Will they get the same help? If not, why not?

No I can't.

The USDA has a 0 down home loan program available.

And this is Caifornia specific.

I don't buy into the race baiting about illegal immigrants. California has long had help for low income homebuyers. I only see an economic benefit from this for the state.

Wow, is California in play? Really makes no sense otherwise.

No I can't.

The USDA has a 0 down home loan program available.

And this is Caifornia specific.

I don't buy into the race baiting about illegal immigrants. California has long had help for low income homebuyers. I only see an economic benefit from this for the state.

See? ^^^The dummies LOVE this idea. Gavin Newsom knows his base, and he knows these retards will go along with ANYTHING he says.

And now we know the price of houses in California will be going up by $150,000 the day this gets passed.

LOL

See? ^^^The dummies LOVE this idea. Gavin Newsom knows his base, and he knows these retards will go along with ANYTHING he says.

And now we know the price of houses in California will be going up by $150,000 the day this gets passed.

LOL
Settle down cartoon boy.
It's a fake OP.

Settle down cartoon boy.
It's a fake OP.
Just like the border crisis was fake for 3 and 1/2 years under Biden

Then at the end, as a few thousand of the 15 million or so illegals in Texas came into blue cities, all of a sudden we got ourselves a crisis!!!

:ack-1:

You had him in your first 4 words.

Forum List

Back