California Pizza Places Laying Off ALL Delivery Drivers Due To New Law

LOL, don't you love it? pknopp argues for her beloved Pedo Joe by stealing Trump's content, LOL. She and her God are total losers, at least she knows it

I never mentioned Trump. Why is he always on your mind no matter what someone says?

If you have no counter to my argument and example, just move along.
I countered your feeble attempt to discredit. It is beyond your abilities to ascertain the meaning of "legitimate." Indeed, you seem to be unable to understand the difference it makes. STFU.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
I countered your feeble attempt to discredit. It is beyond your abilities to ascertain the meaning of "legitimate." Indeed, you seem to be unable to understand the difference it makes. STFU.

The business my link discussed is a "legitimate" business.

:rolleyes: Real caring about the employees that policies you argued for, and support, who's jobs you just destroyed, But Merry Christmas, right?

Leftists are all narcissists, they only 'care' about themselves and 'winning', doesn't matter who they hurt in the process, people are just pawns in their power game, nothing more.

The business my link discussed is a "legitimate" business.
If they are breaking a law, they are not legitimate, moron. We have laws, ENFORCE them. You and your idiot democrat/globalist cronies don't seem to understand that. Evidence? Biden's southern border dumpster fire.

If they are breaking a law, they are not legitimate, moron. We have laws, ENFORCE them. You and your idiot democrat/globalist cronies don't seem to understand that. Evidence? Biden's southern border dumpster fire.

Rant away. I hope it makes you feel better.

Leftists are all narcissists, they only 'care' about themselves and 'winning', doesn't matter who they hurt in the process, people are just pawns in their power game, nothing more.

I have been reading articles on how to deal with narcissists and it describes Democrats perfectly. Every standard they have is a double standard, they are pure as the driven snow, they cannot hear anything they disagree with, if you disagree with them you are not just wrong but you are immoral, it goes on and on that narcissism drives the Democrat party

Rant away. I hope it makes you feel better.
LMAO, you have been ranting about sweat shops that don't exist in a thread about Pizza Hut, a company that is paying a $20 minimum wage. You have a strange definition of sweat shop. BTW, Pizza Hut IS a LEGITIMATE business and not a sweat shop. FYI

Why? On what grounds?
Survival of the "Fatherest" Leads to Extinction

If we have to do it on our own, so must the Daddy-moochers. They are set up halfway to the finish line without having to compete with the Unfortunate Sons. No different from an HeirDad bribing the umpire to get all calls in favor of his son, the pitcher. You socioeconomic sissies are all in favor of that because wannabe Preppies are programmed by children's-television advertising to hate their own Daddies for not getting rich and spoiling them.

All the histwhorians who write about the aristocratic tyranny that sent unprivileged Whites to America are incapable of realizing that if someone inherits his power instead of earning it, the only way he can stay in power is through absolute power. Marx was a richkid who married a countess, so the propaganda that Leftists are anti-rich is a total lie. They are unconscious agents of the Right Wing they were born in, which makes them purposely act disgusting to trick fools into supporting Rightists.

Cowards who won't stand up to this tyranny won't protect their idols, either, when real Americans man up and take the hereditary upper class down.

Last edited:
Survival of the "Fatherest" Leads to Extinction

If we have to do it on our own, so must the Daddy'moochers. They are set up halfway to the finish line without having to compete with the Unfortunate Sons. All the histwhorians who write about the aristocratic tyranny that sent unprivileged Whites to America are incapable of realizing that if someone inherits his power instead of earning it, the only way he can stay in power is through absolute power.

Cowards who won't stand up to this tyranny won't protect their idols, either, when real Americans man up and take the hereditary upper class down.
I knew it was a mistake to engage you. What a lunatic.

I’ll agree with this to some extent

But if you were a single male trying to live off $11 an hour you’d have a hard time paying rent

Single women and single moms get the bulk of government handouts. Poor working men don’t get much help

So often the reason they can't pay rent are their other choices, their car, their phone, their TV, their cable, etc.

The dumbest thing the poor do to stay in poverty is voting Democrat

Yes, if you can't pay Robber Barron wages, what kind of capitalist are you?
The Abolitionist Race Traitors Became Robber Baron Economic Race Traitors

Of course, the history professors want us to believe that the Republicans changed completely after Lincoln's White-Replacement War. They can't deal with facts that contradict their academic illusions.

Practically all Abolitionists opposed the labor-union movement. Typically, Christofascist cleric Henry Ward Beecher, whose sister wrote the bleeding-heart fantasy, Uncle Tom's Cabin, preached from his pulpit, "Any worker who can't live on bread and water doesn't deserve to live."

The Abolitionist Race Traitors Became Robber Baron Economic Race Traitors

Of course, the history professors want us to believe that the Republicans changed completely after Lincoln's White-Replacement War. They can't deal with facts that contradict their academic illusions.

Practically all Abolitionists opposed the labor-union movement. Typically, Christofascist cleric Henry Ward Beecher, whose sister wrote the bleeding-heart fantasy, Uncle Tom's Cabin, preached from his pulpit, "Any worker who can't live on bread and water doesn't deserve to live."

Capitalists pay market wages, you wouldn't understand, don't sweat it, MAGA man

So often the reason they can't pay rent are their other choices, their car, their phone, their TV, their cable, etc.

The dumbest thing the poor do to stay in poverty is voting Democrat
Well, frankly, any grown man making such low wages has probably made some poor choices

But if anyone deserves help it’s the working poor, not those who just want to stay home and collect welfare

I’ll agree with this to some extent

But if you were a single male trying to live off $11 an hour you’d have a hard time paying rent

Single women and single moms get the bulk of government handouts. Poor working men don’t get much help

We're only talking about 1.5% of hourly workers who make minimum wage and most of them are young people with little or no experience in the workforce.

Forum List

Back