California Pollution

You have some reading comprehension problems then. That's not all the article said. But that is what you wanted to hear.
And you took what you wanted to hear. But, as you guys always say, facts are facts. The fact is, California is the most polluted state in the country and they are ramping up the fossil fuels. The left are all about words. As long as you talk a good game about the environment and take fossil fuels away from other states, it's ok for you to increase fossil fuels in your state.

And you took what you wanted to hear. But, as you guys always say, facts are facts. The fact is, California is the most polluted state in the country and they are ramping up the fossil fuels. The left are all about words. As long as you talk a good game about the environment and take fossil fuels away from other states, it's ok for you to increase fossil fuels in your state.
This is a prime example of why people like you are susceptible to conspiracy theories.

Why don't you go over to China and read them the Riot Act with the fossil fuels mantra.
The US has done their share, now let the world catch up to us before we go any further.
How does that sound to you, chump?
Why would you want China to catch up to us in anything positive? You sound like a communist sympathizer.

And you want other countries to catch up to us. What happened to American exceptionalism? You sound like a communist traitor.
Let me paint you a picture in crayons. China has more coal burning plants, (in the thousands) and building more.
They are the ones who are off the charts in pollution, we have reduced ours, and you want us to reduce more?
Yet, you don't want China to reduce their pollution? Why is that? Ignorance on your part? Yeah, that works.

Let me paint you a picture in crayons. China has more coal burning plants, (in the thousands) and building more.
They are the ones who are off the charts in pollution, we have reduced ours, and you want us to reduce more?
Yet, you don't want China to reduce their pollution? Why is that? Ignorance on your part? Yeah, that works.

I never said I didnt want China to improve their pollution levels. You seem to want to bring America down though by letting other countries catch up to us. Why is that? Seems like you might want communist China to overtake us in yet another area. Go back to China, commie!

I never said I didnt want China to improve their pollution levels. You seem to want to bring America down though by letting other countries catch up to us. Why is that? Seems like you might want communist China to overtake us in yet another area. Go back to China, commie!
My posts have been about reducing pollution, the title of this topic is "California Pollution".
Go back and re read my posts, and this time with "pollution" as the backdrop.
Other than that....just keep breathing, kid

What conspiracy theories? Are you denying that California is ramping up the fossil fuels?
I am now well aware that California is temporarily ramping up their natural gas storage. I was also made aware from the article you posted that CA wants to source all its power from green sources by 2045. And that non-hydro renewables are expected to comprise 37% of electrical production. So I picked up those 2 facts I didnt know as well from the article.

My posts have been about reducing pollution, the title of this topic is "California Pollution".
Go back and re read my posts, and this time with "pollution" as the backdrop.
Other than that....just keep breathing, kid
You just dont want us reducing pollution at a rate greater than China.

China has thousands of coal burning plants and in the process of building 500 more. Let that sink in
with your Earth. org propaganda. I'm done with you because you're to fucking stupid to think for
yourself.
I post a link and now you say I dont think for myself. Where did you get the info that China is building 500 more? Were you just naturally born with that knowledge?

Forum List

Back