🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Pollution

You're standing on it, right?
Wasn't for that, we wouldn't be here.
BTW, the last great warming period following the Ice Age directly benefited humans.
Mammoths not so much.

What exactly is Earth's ideal climate anyway?
Describe that.
Or do you believe the Earth should remain static because humans stupidly built mega Cities in flood prone areas?
You saying the Earth did just fine with a mass extinction is LOL crazy. What do you consider a bad day on Earth to be?

Because technology will never improve, right?
It won't work now and safe effective energy is what we need....now...not in 50 years...this is what I don't get...why shove a square peg into a round hole just because you want it to fit?...instead take it to a shop and make it round...but keep the energy that runs America going until the shop is finished....

There is no reason to ban or end petro and natural gas until we have a working answer for our energy needs...

Do you drive an electric car?...or want one?...look up cobalt mining in the Congo where children are dying mining for this element....
This attitude by leftists that you are either going to go along with what we say or we are going to make life harder for you has got to stop....

It won't work now and safe effective energy is what we need....now...not in 50 years...this is what I don't get...why shove a square peg into a round hole just because you want it to fit?...instead take it to a shop and make it round...but keep the energy that runs America going until the shop is finished....

There is no reason to ban or end petro and natural gas until we have a working answer for our energy needs...

Do you drive an electric car?...or want one?...look up cobalt mining in the Congo where children are dying mining for this element....
This attitude by leftists that you are either going to go along with what we say or we are going to make life harder for you has got to stop....
Who said anything about banning petro or natural gas? You people are nuts.

Who said anything about banning petro or natural gas? You people are nuts.
No you are uniformed...what do you think it means when government tells its citizens that no gas driven cars or trucks can be sold after 2030?...or that we can't drill on public oil rich lands sending the price above affordability...you are nuts to be voting when you have such a lack on the facts...every move our government makes regarding petroleum and natural gas and coal is done to eliminate it and we the people pay for that until we can't no longer....

No you are uniformed...what do you think it means when government tells its citizens that no gas driven cars or trucks can be sold after 2030?...or that we can't drill on public oil rich lands sending the price above affordability...you are nuts to be voting when you have such a lack on the facts...every move our government makes regarding petroleum and natural gas and coal is done to eliminate it and we the people pay for that until we can't no longer....
What is it you said? We're talking about now, not 2030. Yeah it will be eliminated once viable sources come online. Until then, we'll still have petro, nat gas, and coal. Why is that so hard for you to understand?

What is it you said? We're talking about now, not 2030. Yeah it will be eliminated once viable sources come online. Until then, we'll still have petro, nat gas, and coal. Why is that so hard for you to understand?
With all other advances in energy we have made throughout history we never put limits on and or banned existing energy sources or had government create laws and regulation that price them out of existence...and there is no reason to do that now....but we are....so again...forcing a square peg into a round hole at our own detriment....now that's nuts....unless you are an elected official with EV stock.....I guess....

With all other advances in energy we have made throughout history we never put limits on and or banned existing energy sources or had government create laws and regulation that price them out of existence...and there is no reason to do that now....but we are....so again...forcing a square peg into a round hole at our own detriment....now that's nuts....unless you are an elected official with EV stock.....I guess....
Hey numb nuts. We are in the middle of a pandemic which has upset the supply chain. Nobody is pricing gas out of existence.

Hey numb nuts. We are in the middle of a pandemic which has upset the supply chain. Nobody is pricing gas out of existence.
Boy are you molded by the leftwing media...wow....decrease oil production anyplace on the planet and your gas will go up in price...one of the first things Biden did was to ban drilling on public land...slant or otherwise...and it affected the market...the reason the ships are off the coast of LA is due to a lot of things....like lack of workers to a shortage of union truckers...because in democrat run CA you must be a Union trucker to pick up and drop off at the ports....

Boy are you molded by the leftwing media...wow....decrease oil production anyplace on the planet and your gas will go up in price...one of the first things Biden did was to ban drilling on public land...slant or otherwise...and it affected the market...the reason the ships are off the coast of LA is due to a lot of things....like lack of workers to a shortage of union truckers...because in democrat run CA you must be a Union trucker to pick up and drop off at the ports....
You fucking idiot oil production had to be decreased during the pandemic because there was no place to store it. You think Biden banning drilling oil on public land (where it wasnt being drilled anyway) is causing the rise in gas prices? YOu're fucking stupid.

You fucking idiot oil production had to be decreased during the pandemic because there was no place to store it. You think Biden banning drilling oil on public land (where it wasnt being drilled anyway) is causing the rise in gas prices? YOu're fucking stupid.
Bullshit...where in the hell did you get that from?....and by the way you are getting so triggered tells me you know you are full of shit...
ANYTIME you reduce oil production you are raising the cost globally...this is why Biden is begging OPEC to produce more crude...
You must understand that right?....

Bullshit...where in the hell did you get that from?....and by the way you are getting so triggered tells me you know you are full of shit...
ANYTIME you reduce oil production you are raising the cost globally...this is why Biden is begging OPEC to produce more crude...
You must understand that right?....
I provided you with the data. It's not my problem you are refusing to believe it. Provide some other source that refutes what I gave, otherwise shut the fuck up. But LOL you not believing oil production went down during a pandemic. How fucking stupid are you? And lol at how am I getting triggered? By your stupidity? I dont think so buddy. I waste as little energy on you dummies as possible.

Forum List

Back