🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Pollution

Do as I say, not as I do. Not only is California the country's worst polluted state but they are ramping up the fossil fuels. Show us how it's done California.

That is why we need Seawalls (that can generate energy from ocean waves) to promote the general welfare, not useless landwalls that only cost and contribute to the general malfare.

Carson is a repuke town and it flushes its toilets into a big cesspool just outside city limits.

The burning of natural gas does not emit gases that are detrimental to the environment.

I am now well aware that California is temporarily ramping up their natural gas storage. I was also made aware from the article you posted that CA wants to source all its power from green sources by 2045. And that non-hydro renewables are expected to comprise 37% of electrical production. So I picked up those 2 facts I didnt know as well from the article.
LOL. Yeah, let's go green by 2045 but for now, we're ramping up fossil fuels.

Carson is a mixed community of blacks, Mexicans and Filipinos. It is best known for the murder of black girl Cheryl Green when she was killed for the crime of crossing the street into Mexican territory. No one cares what happens to them.

Fillipinos are clean. I grew up in a town that was mostly hispanic, filipinos, a few blacks and many whites. The Fillipinos always had beautiful yards, clean kids I went to school with, and in general good people to live next to.

Fillipinos are clean. I grew up in a town that was mostly hispanic, filipinos, a few blacks and many whites. The Fillipinos always had beautiful yards, clean kids I went to school with, and in general good people to live next to.
Spoken like a person that has experience judging entire races of people by their skin color.

People caring enough not to destroy the Earth.
What ridiculous hyperbole.
Earth took an asteroid strike 65 million years ago radically changing the environment and leading to a mass extinction.
The Earth frankly did just fine.

The climate has shifted several times since, never causing destruction of the planet while benefiting some species and not others.

Quit hyperventilating nonsense, it only hurts the real cause of environmentalism.

Nothing wrong with cleaning up our act. But we need not deal in absolutes.

i agree, i worked with a bunch of them in the PO......they were some pretty nice guys....

5sz8xl.gif

What ridiculous hyperbole.
Earth took an asteroid strike 65 million years ago radically changing the environment and leading to a mass extinction.
The Earth frankly did just fine.

The climate has shifted several times since, never causing destruction of the planet while benefiting some species and not others.

Quit hyperventilating nonsense, it only hurts the real cause of environmentalism.

Nothing wrong with cleaning up our act. But we need not deal in absolutes.
Mass extinction. Earth did just fine.

Mass extinction. Earth did just fine.
You're standing on it, right?
Wasn't for that, we wouldn't be here.
BTW, the last great warming period following the Ice Age directly benefited humans.
Mammoths not so much.

What exactly is Earth's ideal climate anyway?
Describe that.
Or do you believe the Earth should remain static because humans stupidly built mega Cities in flood prone areas?

Forum List

Back