California Professor Calls for Genocide of Conservative White people

I wouldn't resort to genocide

A lobotomy would be just as effective

I wouldn't resort to genocide

A lobotomy would be just as effective
Why do you guys love people having surgery to change themselves?

Because they are themselves unnatural perverts and sodomites who celebrate anyone/thing that makes mistakes similar tot heirs.

Any white liberal should just cut their cock and balls off anyway, they are apparently useless to them.

What is interesting to me is that our military veterans of today are like the Roman legionaires of the ancient world.

When they grew dissatisfied with their rulers, they began to supplant them quite often, especially in the Second and Third Centuries and thereafter.

And yet the left thinks it is able to quash us at will, lol.

Of course he refers to conservative white people as 'racist white people'/ but that is only code for 'conservative white people as the last 18 months has demonstrated.

The Concept of Genocide Reconsidered

I've browsed the paper and cannot find where the author calls for the genocide of conservative or racist white people. Can you point it out?

The whole paper seems based on defining genocide as something that need not involve any killing. For example, "It follows from this that the characteristic harm of genocide is not linked to the fact that victims can be and are at times murdered because they happen to be members of a hated group." Under this definition of genocide, no one need die; any process which attempts to destroy any group can be considered genocide.

Just pointing out- that Jimmie provided a citation- and a claim- but no quote- and the citation doesn't mention 'white' or 'conservative' anywhere in the document.

I think Jimmie may be having a 'creative' moment.....where the voices in his head are telling him what to do.

What is interesting to me is that our military veterans of today are like the Roman legionaires of the ancient world.

When they grew dissatisfied with their rulers, they began to supplant them quite often, especially in the Second and Third Centuries and thereafter.

And yet the left thinks it is able to quash us at will, lol.

'us'?

LOL

Tell us more about your dream of American veterans 'supplanting' the Constitution.

Forum List

Back