California: Progressive Paradise

Simply increasing the minimum wage will produce more tax revenue.
So how does increasing the minimum wage help the poor when you increase their taxes?
Higher paid Labor, pay more in Taxes and create more in Demand.
I understand that. However, isn't the point of raising the minimum wage to help the poor? Raising their taxes is going to take away that help.
The poor get to pay their share.

Haha...more LefTard Logic:
“Hey let’s give that Spanish speaking, low iQ bottom feeder $100 because he might give us back $15 of it...it’s a win, win.”

Oh Danny...you’re fucking hilarious...you just keep on reaching...$15 dollars an hour paid to Gustavo who has Guadalupe and six anchor babies at home would still have an effective tax rate of 0%.

So how does increasing the minimum wage help the poor when you increase their taxes?
I understand that. However, isn't the point of raising the minimum wage to help the poor? Raising their taxes is going to take away that help.

The wealthy need to pay their fair share.

Haha...more LefTard Logic:
“Hey let’s give that Spanish speaking, low iQ bottom feeder $100 because he might give us back $15 of it...it’s a win, win.”

Oh Danny...you’re fucking hilarious...you just keep on reaching...$15 dollars an hour paid to Gustavo who has Guadalupe and six anchor babies at home would still have an effective tax rate of 0%.
only the right wing never gets it; more people will be paying taxes.

We should merely, Tax them into Heaven. It really is, for their own Good.

87% isn’t a “fair share” huh?
Top 20% of Americans Will Pay 87% of Income Tax
Top 20% of Americans Will Pay 87% of Income Tax

They do. We need to cut spending.

You mean the wealthy need to pay your share.....dumbass.

They do. We need to cut spending.
let's cut the drug war.

the poor could be paying their share, if they could afford it.

Sure, if they ever decide to not be poor.

As of 8/31/18 I have had $13,101.61 Federal Income taxe withheld, and $3,600 State Income Tax withheld. I also pay $15,000 in real estate taxes.

Calling me dumb is declasse, which leads me to suspect the total of taxes paid by me (approx. $31,000 in 8 months) by the end of the year is more than you will earn this year or any year in your lifetime.

I suppose this is why the extra $20 you get in your weekly check thrilled you, and the R's will have bought you vote for November. Whose the dumb one (don't answer now) you will learn when your standard deduction remains static, and other taxes and fees + inflation makes it worthless.

As of 8/31/18 I have had $13,101.61 Federal Income taxe withheld, and $3,600 State Income Tax withheld. I also pay $15,000 in real estate taxes.

Calling me dumb is declasse, which leads me to suspect the total of taxes paid by me (approx. $31,000 in 8 months) by the end of the year is more than you will earn this year or any year in your lifetime.

I suppose this is why the extra $20 you get in your weekly check thrilled you, and the R's will have bought you vote for November. Whose the dumb one (don't answer now) you will learn when your standard deduction remains static, and other taxes and fees + inflation makes it worthless.

No kidding, I'm retired and still pay more in Federal and State income taxes. As far as the real estate taxes, that would be a State issue, actually the State income tax also. Guessing with those real estate taxes you must live in California, as I do...possibly in New York. Next time, you may want to put a little more thought into your real estate decisions.

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, could ensure it.

Keyboard warriors make claims and without your tax returns determing the truth or fiction of your statement is moot. Evidence is required when personal experience is offered. If you pay so much in taxes my question is why live in an area that requires so much of your substance and why are you so proud of it? I would move to
an area that allowed me to keep more of their money.

a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, could ensure it.

Getting a fricken job and learning a skill would ensure it.

It is illegal to require an employer to hire, even in Right to Work States. haven't you heard, Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment; not My fault.

It is illegal to require an employer to hire, even in Right to Work States. haven't you heard, Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment; not My fault.

Don't know what the hell that even means. I'm sure you have better excuses than that.

Don't know what the hell that even means. I'm sure you have better excuses than that.
Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment and I am naturally unemployed; no Excuses necessary.

And when ever did we not have inflation?

We spend way too much. We should get rid of a couple government agencies and about 25000 nonessential government employees.

Forum List

Back