California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

I just finished a 24 hour ban for posting "Muslims as a minority play the victim card, but look what happens when their population goes up. They won't be satisfied until everyone is a Muslim or kowtows to them in some way. They're like Spemin from Spaceforce."

Why Islamics have to go and live in Christian lands?

If they love Mohamed so much ...

why dont they stay in the Middle East?

why do they have to come to the West and cause havoc here?

so we say....and we'll say for 8 years and more...

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP who will banish these Islamic scum! :clap2:

((( GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP )))

there is a on-going war in the middle east. therefore, multiple countries are trying to help those who are in need.
furthermore, muslims have lived in "christian" societies prior to this situation.

Okay, the truth on this story from a non-crazy source.

Hate crime whodunit: Do police have the wrong man? - CNN

However, that's precisely what authorities say he did last September when he allegedly called a Los Angeles mosque and threatened to kill its members.
Officials from the Los Angeles Police Department and then-California Attorney General Kamala Harris's Office held a press conference in October announcing Feigin's arrest on a felony hate crime charge.

Feigin volunteered that he'd been visited by the FBI about six months earlier due to provocative posts following the 2015 Paris terror attacks. He argued in the posts that the French got what they deserved for having lax security and for allowing so many immigrants into the country.

I just finished a 24 hour ban for posting "Muslims as a minority play the victim card, but look what happens when their population goes up. They won't be satisfied until everyone is a Muslim or kowtows to them in some way. They're like Spemin from Spaceforce."

Someone needs to explain to you that Muslims are not the Borg. They don't have a collective hive mind.

Why Islamics have to go and live in Christian lands?

If they love Mohamed so much ...

why dont they stay in the Middle East?

why do they have to come to the West and cause havoc here?

It's called Hijrah. Muslim domination through IMMIGRATION & REPRODUCTION.

The laws of a nation will change ANYWHERE, once they get their numbers up.

What we are allowing to happen to our children is a CRIME AGAINST HUMANITY.

Every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. Nothing in this subdivision shall apply to telephone calls or electronic contacts made in good faith or during the ordinary course and scope of business.
Yep. Just like USMB.

All anti Christian posters should be prosecuted.
Whoosh! Not at all surprised.

We're in the US talking about a case in the US.

There is no war on Christians here.

Oh Jesus Christ...................... they aren't killing them yet ( well they have) but right now it's forcing them to go against their religion starting with the fkd up GAYS ...............who can't find another baker..

THERE'S YOUR FIRST CLUE ON THE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS THAT IS TAKING PLAC.

OMG - telling a Christian he can't discrimminate per state law is war on Christians :lmao:

OMG forcing them to bake a cake is a war on them you a. h.

You are a fkn Muslim BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE

If a Muslim Wedding Cake Baker was approached in Colorado (which I think is the state in question) by a gay couple seeking a wedding cake - why yes - he would have to "BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE" per the law :lol:

better go watch the video the Muslim bakery did not bake that cake.
That muslim bakery doesn't bake wedding cakes for ANYONE....and it's in MIchigan which, even if they did make wedding cakes (which they don't), the PA laws don't include sexual orientation like they do in OR and CO.

Surely you know that?

So will CA prosecute people for posting anti Christian messages on Facefuck too? (There are so many it would be hard to choose which to prosecute)

No? Isn't that discrimination? Shouldn't the story here be titled that CA prosecutes ALL anti religious comments on Facefuck? And isn't this suppression of free speech since Facefuck isnt the only social media forum? Or are CA prosecutors discriminating there too? :popcorn:
I'm going to start calling the police everytime a leftist posts anti Christian views on USMB.
You do that little thing.

It's heartbreaking to watch what they did to this woman .

I'll post messaging you from your profile thingy. =)

What does this have to do with your OP?

A few post ago we were talking about because the person was attacking verbally a " muslim" there is an actual prosecution.

But if it was a Christian being attacked nobody does or says shit...........and certainly nobody would be prosecuted meanwhile all over the world there is a war on Christians.

That's what it has to do with it.

I fully support the monitoring of mosques AND/OR any "house of worship" suspected of preaching
"hate-stuff" ------and the PROSECUTION THEREOF---------we may have to build more jails to accommodate
all the hate-spitting Imama

All should be fended for but nobody should be prosecuted over words.
And tech. people's versions of " threats" seem to be different than what is actually a threat.

Like someone already said what gives one a right to threaten the President and get away with it while this dumb ass makes remarks about some Muslim bs and he gets prosecuted.

California land of fkn hypocritical losers.

People who make threats to kill others should be taken seriously and if the police believe they had the means and motivation to do it - then they can make a case for prosecution. These aren't just the occassional pissed off rants. Should we ignore threats and just wait till there is another mass shooting to act?

It doesn't look like he made a threat to kill anyone. Looks like he just said Muzzie Beasts should die, which is NOT an actual threat as it is not credible.

[

This one?

HIDDEN CAMERA: Will Muslim Bakeries Make a Gay Wedding Cake?

Here's the problem. It occurred in Michigan. Colorado has a public accommodation law which Michigan does not have. If it did - the Muslim baker would be in the same dilemma as the Christian baker in Colorado.

The whole wedding cake thing is not an issue of persecution. It's an issue of competing rights.

The fuck they would, and you know it.

Colorado has anti-Christian laws. Muslims are not Christians so not subject to them.

ALSO, the equal protection clause guarantees religious freedom in ALL states, so if the Colorado anti-Christian were not a blatant urination on the 1st, the same would be upheld in Michiganstan.

If a Muslim Wedding Cake Baker was approached in Colorado (which I think is the state in question) by a gay couple seeking a wedding cake - why yes - he would have to "BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE" per the law :lol:

You know that isn't true, as does everyone else here. Colorado anti-Christian laws have no effect on protected Muslims.

A Christian in a Halal bakery asking for a cake stating that "Christ is Risen" would be beheaded with the blessing of the state and the courts.

Last edited:
Why are Islamics invading Christian lands?

why

go back to Mecca

I say to them

US is not a Christian land.

Is Michiganstan a Muslim land?

Terrorists+Flag001.jpg

Great Seal of the Islamic State of Michiganstan

I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

It's heartbreaking to watch what they did to this woman .

I'll post messaging you from your profile thingy. =)

What does this have to do with your OP?

A few post ago we were talking about because the person was attacking verbally a " muslim" there is an actual prosecution.

But if it was a Christian being attacked nobody does or says shit...........and certainly nobody would be prosecuted meanwhile all over the world there is a war on Christians.

That's what it has to do with it.

The OP you posted was not a prosecution of someone who "verbally attacked" a muslim. It was a prosecution for someone who was making threats to KILL people because he hated their religion.

And actually...there is no war on Christians. People making death threats to churches and synagogues are also looked at very seriously and even prosecuted. I posted two links to threats made to a synagogue and to a church that were prosecuted a few posts earlier.

If you think there is no war on Christians you live on another planet or are that dunce I can create article after article on Christians being killed all over the world. Go watch the Video I postd for death Angel... then come talk that shit.

2. I don't know w here in the hell you and the other dunce get that this ARTICLE IS ABOUT A PHYSICAL THREAT ON THIS MUSLIM FKN BS.

THE GUY SPOKE WHAT HE FELT ABOUT MUSLIMS IT SAYS IT THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS HE WAS GOING TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN NEXT WEEK, TOMORROW WHAT EVER.

WHEN THE COURT DOCUMENTS CLEARLY STATE :

View attachment 168947

View attachment 168946

https://reason.com/assets/db/15145257062289.pdf

So this IS religious persecution in violation of the 1st Amendment?

That is the actual complaint?

This is outrageous and an act of war by the Stalinist authorities and their Saudi style religious compliance police who enforce submission to Islam.

Terrorists, including Islamic terrorists get picked up for the same sort of thing - if they make threats, if they have the means to carry it out - they scrutinized and even charged.

Should this not be happening?

Based on the evidence, this man made no threats of any kind and simply spoke against Islam. That he had guns (which I assume the STASI agents have now stolen) is irrelevant. Saying "Islam is shit" is a crime in Saudi Arabia, making it a crime in the Peoples Republic of California is a declaration of war by the state on it's own citizens.

Forum List

Back