California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

And for the record there is so a war on Christians

and there has been nobody just pays attention esp . Trump haters

View attachment 168949Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

We're in the US talking about a case in the US.

There is no war on Christians here.

Oh Jesus Christ...................... they aren't killing them yet ( well they have) but right now it's forcing them to go against their religion starting with the fkd up GAYS ...............who can't find another baker..

THERE'S YOUR FIRST CLUE ON THE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS THAT IS TAKING PLAC.

OMG - telling a Christian he can't discrimminate per state law is war on Christians :lmao:

OMG forcing them to bake a cake is a war on them you a. h.

You are a fkn Muslim BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE

If a Muslim Wedding Cake Baker was approached in Colorado (which I think is the state in question) by a gay couple seeking a wedding cake - why yes - he would have to "BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE" per the law :lol:

Did it occur to you that maybe Infowars is only giving you PART of the story? This same man has also been charged with making threats via phone to kill people.

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

did you bother to read the provided COURT documents.

Again - is the police chief lying? Maybe you did not get ALL the court documents. It's also possible there are multiple charges involved. And yes - I did read the PDF. Did you read any of my links or did you just dismiss them?

You can not say the POLICE CHIEF said it the MEDIA is saying the police CHIEF said it ............... Court Documents speak what is or isn't.

Oh brother. Well then - how do you know the DOCUMENTS aren't fake? :lol:

Because jackass one can NOT FALSIFY GOVERNMENTAL DOCUMENTS it's a FELONY Moron!!
Those are legal documents or are you that fkn dumb. Oh wiat you are or u wouldn't have even made the statement.

Oh really? You mean we can't post fake documents on the web? Really? :lmao:

And for the record there is so a war on Christians

and there has been nobody just pays attention esp . Trump haters

View attachment 168949Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

Oh Jesus Christ...................... they aren't killing them yet ( well they have) but right now it's forcing them to go against their religion starting with the fkd up GAYS ...............who can't find another baker..

OMG - telling a Christian he can't discrimminate per state law is war on Christians :lmao:

If a Muslim Wedding Cake Baker was approached in Colorado (which I think is the state in question) by a gay couple seeking a wedding cake - why yes - he would have to "BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE" per the law :lol:

better go watch the video the Muslim bakery did not bake that cake.

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

did you bother to read the provided COURT documents.

Again - is the police chief lying? Maybe you did not get ALL the court documents. It's also possible there are multiple charges involved. And yes - I did read the PDF. Did you read any of my links or did you just dismiss them?

You can not say the POLICE CHIEF said it the MEDIA is saying the police CHIEF said it ............... Court Documents speak what is or isn't.

Because jackass one can NOT FALSIFY GOVERNMENTAL DOCUMENTS it's a FELONY Moron!!
Those are legal documents or are you that fkn dumb. Oh wiat you are or u wouldn't have even made the statement.

WHEN YOU HAVE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM A COURT ONE CAN NOT MAKE UP PRETEND DOCUMENTS JESUS CHRIST O MIGHTY..

Every person who, with intent to annoy or harass, makes repeated telephone calls or makes repeated contact by means of an electronic communication device … to another person is … guilty of a misdemeanor. Nothing in this subdivision shall apply to telephone calls or electronic contacts made in good faith or during the ordinary course and scope of business.
Yep. Just like USMB.

All anti Christian posters should be prosecuted.

So will CA prosecute people for posting anti Christian messages on Facefuck too? (There are so many it would be hard to choose which to prosecute)

No? Isn't that discrimination? Shouldn't the story here be titled that CA prosecutes ALL anti religious comments on Facefuck? And isn't this suppression of free speech since Facefuck isnt the only social media forum? Or are CA prosecutors discriminating there too? :popcorn:
I'm going to start calling the police everytime a leftist posts anti Christian views on USMB.

The OP has derailed her own thread into a Christians are Persecuted thread.
I look forward to charges being filed against you for your anti Christian posts.

Sure - just point one out so I can lawyer up and all that shit.

You are just being a typical leftist fk digging and digging for reasons that will justify AMERICA BEING STRIPPED OF OUR FREEDOMS..................AS LONG AS IT FITS YOUR AGENDA box.

The OP has derailed her own thread into a Christians are Persecuted thread.
I look forward to charges being filed against you for your anti Christian posts.

Sure - just point one out so I can lawyer up and all that shit.

You are just being a typical leftist fk digging and digging for reasons that will justify AMERICA BEING STRIPPED OF OUR FREEDOMS..................AS LONG AS IT FITS YOUR AGENDA box.
Leftists have no concept of reality.

you can go to the public records site and look up the same dam document fool.

better go watch the video the Muslim bakery did not bake that cake.

This one?

HIDDEN CAMERA: Will Muslim Bakeries Make a Gay Wedding Cake?

Here's the problem. It occurred in Michigan. Colorado has a public accommodation law which Michigan does not have. If it did - the Muslim baker would be in the same dilemma as the Christian baker in Colorado.

The whole wedding cake thing is not an issue of persecution. It's an issue of competing rights.

WHEN YOU HAVE LEGAL DOCUMENTS FROM A COURT ONE CAN NOT MAKE UP PRETEND DOCUMENTS JESUS CHRIST O MIGHTY..

One can make up anything. Unless you get it right from the source (and, this seems to be the same argument you use against "the media" - you have no way of knowing if it's made up or real unless you trust the source.

What's to stop someone from taking a court document and photoshopping it and posting it on the internet?

Is Huma a judge now ?
Here comes da jury.
Funny they really ALL DO look alike don't they ?
5358f5a683693.jpg

Why Islamics have to go and live in Christian lands?

If they love Mohamed so much ...

why dont they stay in the Middle East?

why do they have to come to the West and cause havoc here?

so we say....and we'll say for 8 years and more...

GOD BLESS PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP who will banish these Islamic scum! :clap2:

((( GOD BLESS AND PROTECT PRESIDENT TRUMP )))

Forum List

Back