California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

Hellooooooooo First Amendment
My thoughts exactly. But CA doesn't have a lot of respect for the 1st Amendment...unless it has to do with media persecuting GOP elected officials. Then they're all about it 24/7.

If they intend on prosecuting people here that have been bashing Christians nonstop for being Christian; complete with total picking apart and ridicule of the faith, then at least the prosecution wouldn't seem to favor just Islam.

The moderator here argued that the "attack" was on an online-mosque? The First Amendment doesn't read freedom of church, it reads freedom of religion (of the individual). So an attack on an individual Muslim or Christian using words, if found to be illegal, applies to any attack, anywhere on the internet of any person of faith, for the reason that they are faithful. And that affects this website. Big time. Since I don't have to tell any of you how many times Christians here have been assailed with verbal abuse specifically because of their faith.

And for the record there is so a war on Christians

and there has been nobody just pays attention esp . Trump haters

View attachment 168949Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

We're in the US talking about a case in the US.

There is no war on Christians here.

REALITY
U.S. on list of Christian-persecuting nations
'Trend is extremely worrying in country that has long held ideal of religious liberty'

For the first time ever, the United States has been added to an annual list of the world’s persecutors of Christians and countries that are regressing in religious freedom.

The United States, Mexico and Russia were listed as “new and noteworthy” nations in the 2016 “Hall of Shame Report” published by the Washington, D.C., based human rights group International Christian Concern, or ICC.

The “worst of the worst” countries for Christian persecution – the “most egregious state persecutors” – included Iraq, Syria, Nigeria and North Korea.

Read more at U.S. on list of Christian-persecuting nations

There is no war on Christians in the US, or for that matter the Western World in general.

NK hates all religions btw.

Hope they take the time to read that PDF. Seems the lefties here are twisting things again

That's another reason why I ignore just about everything they say because no matter what you put for them , explain to them they deny it, twist it, create some bs lie about it.............

and to top it off they totally get off imagining the person is running around like a gopher trying to find all this information. lmao Hate to bust their bubble I've got all I need right at hand so gathering isn't hard to do i've been having to place it all in front of so many assholes for the past thirteen years ....... it's all easily found in a heart beat.

Did it occur to you that maybe Infowars is only giving you PART of the story? This same man has also been charged with making threats via phone to kill people.

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

did you bother to read the provided COURT documents.

Again - is the police chief lying? Maybe you did not get ALL the court documents. It's also possible there are multiple charges involved. And yes - I did read the PDF. Did you read any of my links or did you just dismiss them?

You can not say the POLICE CHIEF said it the MEDIA is saying the police CHIEF said it ............... Court Documents speak what is or isn't.

View attachment 168949Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

REALITY
'Trend is extremely worrying in country that has long held ideal of religious liberty'

For the first time ever, the United States has been added to an annual list of the world’s persecutors of Christians and countries that are regressing in religious freedom.

The United States, Mexico and Russia were listed as “new and noteworthy” nations in the 2016 “Hall of Shame Report” published by the Washington, D.C., based human rights group International Christian Concern, or ICC.

The “worst of the worst” countries for Christian persecution – the “most egregious state persecutors” – included Iraq, Syria, Nigeria and North Korea.

There is no war on Christians in the US, or for that matter the Western World in general.

Yes there is a war on Christians

Rami Amer Dabbas the secretary general of the christian coalition of middle eastern christians Joined Mike Eseen Radio talk show in florida and they talked about in a 40 minutes interview : Radical islamic terrorism and The american left lax toward it .
امين سر ائتلاف مسيحيي المشرق رامي دباس في لقاء مع المذيع الامريكي مايك ايسين من فلوريدا امريكا على الاذاعة الامريكية ناقشوا موضوع الارهاب الاسلامي و تراخي اليسار الامريكي تجاهه .

See Translation

Well, if you think that is bad, Islam taxes non Muslims. It's for their own "protection", its a protection racket. It's (Ta- da) Sharia law. Let's don't look deeper into this. It offends..."Jizya", wow, it's has it's own tax rates and it's totally justified in Muslim countries . Try those shenanigans in the Christian west, and see what happens. Islam...Islam.

Last edited:

REALITY

Rami Amer Dabbas the secretary general of the christian coalition of middle eastern christians Joined Mike Eseen Radio talk show in florida and they talked about in a 40 minutes interview : Radical islamic terrorism and The american left lax toward it .
امين سر ائتلاف مسيحيي المشرق رامي دباس في لقاء مع المذيع الامريكي مايك ايسين من فلوريدا امريكا على الاذاعة الامريكية ناقشوا موضوع الارهاب الاسلامي و تراخي اليسار الامريكي تجاهه .

See Translation

The underlying cause for persecution is Islamic extremism, according to Open Doors. The Christian population in Iraq alone has plummeted from 1.5 million in 2003 to current estimates of 275,000. In a few years that number could be zero, activists say.
Christian persecution: How many are being killed, where they are being killed

Why are Islamics invading Christian lands?

why

go back to Mecca

I say to them

I posted two other links - one to a man making threats on a Synogogue and another to a man making threats on a church. Both proscecuted as crimes. Are you going defend the perpetrators in these cases?
Not relevant.

THIS is what he was facing charges on. THIS is the issue we are discussing

In the present case, Defendant is charged with ... Multiple posts made on the Facebook page of the Islamic Center ...

7Z2ffVG.png

Well it seems you only have PART of the charges he is facing because he had multiple charges. He was also charged with threatening to kill and that is taken seriously and was the charge that led to his arrest.

Interestingly though, the guy is a hate-mongering asshole but he might not have been the one to have made the threatening phone call and they might have the wrong guy - it seems as if the police were sloppy (if you decide to believe CNN): Hate crime whodunit: Do police have the wrong man? - CNN.

upload_2017-12-31_20-12-8.png

Christian persecution is any hostility experienced from the world as a result of one’s identification as a Christian. From verbal harassment to hostile feelings, attitudes and actions, Christians in areas with severe religious restrictions pay a heavy price for their faith. Beatings, physical torture, confinement, isolation, rape, severe punishment, imprisonment, slavery, discrimination in education and employment, and even death are just a few examples of the persecution they experience on a daily basis.

Where does persecution occur - Open Doors

REALITY

See Translation

The underlying cause for persecution is Islamic extremism, according to Open Doors. The Christian population in Iraq alone has plummeted from 1.5 million in 2003 to current estimates of 275,000. In a few years that number could be zero, activists say.
Christian persecution: How many are being killed, where they are being killed

In California? Wow....

Oh Jesus Christ...................... they aren't killing them yet ( well they have) but right now it's forcing them to go against their religion starting with the fkd up GAYS ...............who can't find another baker..

THERE'S YOUR FIRST CLUE ON THE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS THAT IS TAKING PLAC.

OMG - telling a Christian he can't discrimminate per state law is war on Christians :lmao:

View attachment 168953

Christian persecution is any hostility experienced from the world as a result of one’s identification as a Christian. From verbal harassment to hostile feelings, attitudes and actions, Christians in areas with severe religious restrictions pay a heavy price for their faith. Beatings, physical torture, confinement, isolation, rape, severe punishment, imprisonment, slavery, discrimination in education and employment, and even death are just a few examples of the persecution they experience on a daily basis.

Where does persecution occur - Open Doors

upload_2017-12-31_20-17-11.png

Again....my question is

If Islamics love Islam so much ..

Why travel to Christian lands?

stay where you are ....stay and create havoc there....where you are already.

Hope they take the time to read that PDF. Seems the lefties here are twisting things again

That's another reason why I ignore just about everything they say because no matter what you put for them , explain to them they deny it, twist it, create some bs lie about it.............

and to top it off they totally get off imagining the person is running around like a gopher trying to find all this information. lmao Hate to bust their bubble I've got all I need right at hand so gathering isn't hard to do i've been having to place it all in front of so many assholes for the past thirteen years ....... it's all easily found in a heart beat.

Did it occur to you that maybe Infowars is only giving you PART of the story? This same man has also been charged with making threats via phone to kill people.

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

Again - is the police chief lying? Maybe you did not get ALL the court documents. It's also possible there are multiple charges involved. And yes - I did read the PDF. Did you read any of my links or did you just dismiss them?

You can not say the POLICE CHIEF said it the MEDIA is saying the police CHIEF said it ............... Court Documents speak what is or isn't.

Oh brother. Well then - how do you know the DOCUMENTS aren't fake? :lol:

Oh Jesus Christ...................... they aren't killing them yet ( well they have) but right now it's forcing them to go against their religion starting with the fkd up GAYS ...............who can't find another baker..

THERE'S YOUR FIRST CLUE ON THE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS THAT IS TAKING PLAC.

OMG - telling a Christian he can't discrimminate per state law is war on Christians :lmao:

OMG forcing them to bake a cake is a war on them you a. h.

You are a fkn Muslim BAKE A FKN GAY CAKE

The OP has derailed her own thread into a Christians are Persecuted thread.

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.
We should file charges against all the haters of Christianity.

Oh brother. Well then - how do you know the DOCUMENTS aren't fake? :lol:

Because jackass one can NOT FALSIFY GOVERNMENTAL DOCUMENTS it's a FELONY Moron!!
Those are legal documents or are you that fkn dumb. Oh wiat you are or u wouldn't have even made the statement.

Forum List

Back