California prosecutes man for posting anti muslim messages on facebook

I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

It's heartbreaking to watch what they did to this woman .

I'll post messaging you from your profile thingy. =)

What does this have to do with your OP?

A few post ago we were talking about because the person was attacking verbally a " muslim" there is an actual prosecution.

But if it was a Christian being attacked nobody does or says shit...........and certainly nobody would be prosecuted meanwhile all over the world there is a war on Christians.

That's what it has to do with it.

The OP you posted was not a prosecution of someone who "verbally attacked" a muslim. It was a prosecution for someone who was making threats to KILL people because he hated their religion.

And actually...there is no war on Christians. People making death threats to churches and synagogues are also looked at very seriously and even prosecuted. I posted two links to threats made to a synagogue and to a church that were prosecuted a few posts earlier.

If you think there is no war on Christians you live on another planet or are that dunce I can create article after article on Christians being killed all over the world. Go watch the Video I postd for death Angel... then come talk that shit.

2. I don't know w here in the hell you and the other dunce get that this ARTICLE IS ABOUT A PHYSICAL THREAT ON THIS MUSLIM FKN BS.

THE GUY SPOKE WHAT HE FELT ABOUT MUSLIMS IT SAYS IT THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS HE WAS GOING TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN NEXT WEEK, TOMORROW WHAT EVER.

WHEN THE COURT DOCUMENTS CLEARLY STATE :

View attachment 168947

View attachment 168946

https://reason.com/assets/db/15145257062289.pdf

Not according to the police.

I posted two other links - one to a man making threats on a Synogogue and another to a man making threats on a church. Both proscecuted as crimes. Are you going defend the perpetrators in these cases?

Here are the links again:
Man accused of making threats against Jewish community centers arrested in St. Louis

Man arrested after threats against Seattle church to 'kill you all', AR-15 seized

The OP you posted was not a prosecution of someone who "verbally attacked" a muslim. It was a prosecution for someone who was making threats to KILL people because he hated their religion.

Do you consciously lie or is it just a kneejerk reaction in defense of totalitarianism? At least twice you have lied about what he is charged with. He was never charged with death threats. He was charged with being annoying.

"In the present case, Defendant is charged with a violation of PC 653m(b) for multiple posts
12 he made on the Facebook page of the Islamic Center of Southern California. Those posts were: ·
13 • THE TERROR HIKE ... SOUNDS LIKE FUN (September 17, 2016)
14 • THE MORE MUSLIMS WE ALLOW INTO AMERICA THE MORE TERROR WE
15 WILL SEE. (September 18, 2016)
16 • PRACTICING ISLAM CAN SLOW OR EVEN REVERSE THE PROCESS OF HUMAN
17 EVOLUTION. (September 24, 2016)
18 • Islam is dangerous - fact: the more muslim savages we allow into america - the more
19 terror we will see -this is a fact which is undeniable. (September 25, 20 16)
20 • Filthy muslim shit has no place in western civilization. (September 25, 20 16) "

21 In his Motion to Dismiss, Defendant argues that rhetoric like his was common during the
22 heated election season in the fall of2016. Defendant references a Washington Post
23 article about then-candidate Trump's comments on Islam and Muslims in an attempt to normalize
24 his posts on the ICSC's Facebook page. This argument by the Defendant does not transform the
25 language he used in those posts into protected political speech nor does it change the fact that his

26 repeated annoying and harassing posts on the ICSC Facebook page were made with the specific
27 intent to annoy and harass the members of the ICSC."

I'm not lying about anything. I'm stating what the police said.

California Prosecutes Man For Posting Anti-Muslim Messages On Facebook
California has leveled misdemeanor charges against 41-year-old Mark Feigin after he sent five anti-Muslim posts to the Islamic Center of Southern California’s (ICSC) Facebook page in 2016.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

THIS IS AMERICA RETARDS WE WERE FREE TO SAY WE HATED WHO EVER, OR WHATEVER.....
CALIFORNIA YOU ANTIFA FKS ARE GETTING JUST WHAT YOU DESERVE STAY THERE FOREVER!

Don't get to full of yourselves about this Muslim or not because what you stupid fkrs don't get it what Cali. does spreads across the Country first off. Second off we were America we did not get arrested for posting our views like them or not third for the stupid fkrs who think this is funny and or say good...............Don't worry they're coming for your speech too dumbasses.

First they cam for the Jews and I did nothing........................................ cont. Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak for me.

Is there a link other than Infowars for this?

Man accused of threatening to kill people at Islamic center because of 'hatred for Muslims'

If he made actual threats of violence that is a crime. But the LA Times is less credible than InfoWars, so the facts are still unknown.

View attachment 168942

View attachment 168941

Hope they take the time to read that PDF. Seems the lefties here are twisting things again

That's another reason why I ignore just about everything they say because no matter what you put for them , explain to them they deny it, twist it, create some bs lie about it.............

and to top it off they totally get off imagining the person is running around like a gopher trying to find all this information. lmao Hate to bust their bubble I've got all I need right at hand so gathering isn't hard to do i've been having to place it all in front of so many assholes for the past thirteen years ....... it's all easily found in a heart beat.

24 his posts on the ICSC's Facebook page. This argument by the Defendant does not transform the
25 language he used in those posts into protected political speech nor does it change the fact that his

26 repeated annoying and harassing posts on the ICSC Facebook page were made with the specific
27 intent to annoy and harass the members of the ICSC."

I'm not lying about anything. I'm stating what the police said.

You've annoyed the shit out of me. Turn yourself in.

I would say post it, but mods would say you can't post real news that actually shows Muslim culture. Again, Sharia by defult

A few post ago we were talking about because the person was attacking verbally a " muslim" there is an actual prosecution.

But if it was a Christian being attacked nobody does or says shit...........and certainly nobody would be prosecuted meanwhile all over the world there is a war on Christians.

And actually...there is no war on Christians. People making death threats to churches and synagogues are also looked at very seriously and even prosecuted. I posted two links to threats made to a synagogue and to a church that were prosecuted a few posts earlier.

If you think there is no war on Christians you live on another planet or are that dunce I can create article after article on Christians being killed all over the world. Go watch the Video I postd for death Angel... then come talk that shit.

2. I don't know w here in the hell you and the other dunce get that this ARTICLE IS ABOUT A PHYSICAL THREAT ON THIS MUSLIM FKN BS.

THE GUY SPOKE WHAT HE FELT ABOUT MUSLIMS IT SAYS IT THERE IS NOTHING THAT SAYS HE WAS GOING TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN NEXT WEEK, TOMORROW WHAT EVER.

View attachment 168947

View attachment 168946

what else is new-------I got news for you------muslims hate Christians and there are lots of muslims
in the world. Hindus do not hate Christians------there are lots of hindus in the world too

View attachment 168947

View attachment 168946

what else is new-------I got news for you------muslims hate Christians and there are lots of muslims
in the world. Hindus do not hate Christians------there are lots of hindus in the world too

do they go around killing them..................Mmmm nope well maybe but not like Christians . go watch the Video I posted for Death A. lets see if we want that here too. Leftist fkn idiots seem to think people in third world nations have love and kindness for humanity these fkrs have no regard for human life the third world nations they will kill for their God before kissing the ass of America let alone for Americans.

Hope they take the time to read that PDF. Seems the lefties here are twisting things again

That's another reason why I ignore just about everything they say because no matter what you put for them , explain to them they deny it, twist it, create some bs lie about it.............

and to top it off they totally get off imagining the person is running around like a gopher trying to find all this information. lmao Hate to bust their bubble I've got all I need right at hand so gathering isn't hard to do i've been having to place it all in front of so many assholes for the past thirteen years ....... it's all easily found in a heart beat.

Did it occur to you that maybe Infowars is only giving you PART of the story? This same man has also been charged with making threats via phone to kill people.

View attachment 168947

View attachment 168946

Well...yes...they do. There are forceable conversions going on in India. Hindu Nationalists angry at proselytizing are forcing Christians back to Hindu.

Religion gets seriously fucked up.

Did it occur to you that maybe Infowars is only giving you PART of the story? This same man has also been charged with making threats via phone to kill people.

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

did you bother to read the provided COURT documents.

If he made actual threats of violence that is a crime. But the LA Times is less credible than InfoWars, so the facts are still unknown.

View attachment 168942

View attachment 168941

Has it occurred to you that inforwars makes sure they aren't anything like MSM . They work very hard on not being leftist liberal lying news media like CNN, ABC, MSNBC, etc.........

2. Did it occur to you there are court documents i"ve posted where the information can't be twisted by news media.

Infowars.....:lol:

And for the record there is so a war on Christians

and there has been nobody just pays attention esp . Trump haters

upload_2017-12-31_19-25-16.png
Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

View attachment 168942

View attachment 168941

Again - is the police chief lying? Maybe you did not get ALL the court documents. It's also possible there are multiple charges involved. And yes - I did read the PDF. Did you read any of my links or did you just dismiss them?

View attachment 168947

View attachment 168946

Well...yes...they do. There are forceable conversions going on in India. Hindu Nationalists angry at proselytizing are forcing Christians back to Hindu.

Religion gets seriously fucked up.

India has LAWS against proselytizing-------Christian missionairies who do it should be IN JAIL.
The perverted urge to CAPTURE the souls of non-Christians is a socially disruptive mess for
HINDU FAMILIES AND THE SOCIETY in general------if you imagine it is not galvanized by
BRIBERY------then you are stupid. Find some hindus -------if they trust you, you might learn something

I posted two other links - one to a man making threats on a Synogogue and another to a man making threats on a church. Both proscecuted as crimes. Are you going defend the perpetrators in these cases?
Not relevant.

THIS is what he was facing charges on. THIS is the issue we are discussing

In the present case, Defendant is charged with ... Multiple posts made on the Facebook page of the Islamic Center ...

7Z2ffVG.png

View attachment 168949Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

We're in the US talking about a case in the US.

There is no war on Christians here.

Oh Jesus Christ...................... they aren't killing them yet ( well they have) but right now it's forcing them to go against their religion starting with the fkd up GAYS ...............who can't find another baker..

THERE'S YOUR FIRST CLUE ON THE ATTACK ON CHRISTIANS THAT IS TAKING PLAC.

View attachment 168949Christians Are Still Persecuted Around the World. Here's Where.

We're in the US talking about a case in the US.

There is no war on Christians here.

REALITY
U.S. on list of Christian-persecuting nations
'Trend is extremely worrying in country that has long held ideal of religious liberty'

For the first time ever, the United States has been added to an annual list of the world’s persecutors of Christians and countries that are regressing in religious freedom.

The United States, Mexico and Russia were listed as “new and noteworthy” nations in the 2016 “Hall of Shame Report” published by the Washington, D.C., based human rights group International Christian Concern, or ICC.

The “worst of the worst” countries for Christian persecution – the “most egregious state persecutors” – included Iraq, Syria, Nigeria and North Korea.

Read more at U.S. on list of Christian-persecuting nations

Forum List

Back