California puts doctor on probation for doing his job

I guess that probation is better than being suspended or stripped of your medical license all together.

God bless you and the doctor always!!!

Holly

"The doctor said it ended up taking more than a year to receive the boy's medical records, which would include the child’s history of immunizations."

Yeah nothing fishy going on there. I'd like to hear the response of cons if he said "I don't give immunizations because of my religious beliefs". That one is coming.

"The doctor said it ended up taking more than a year to receive the boy's medical records, which would include the child’s history of immunizations."

Yeah nothing fishy going on there. I'd like to hear the response of cons if he said "I don't give immunizations because of my religious beliefs". That one is coming.

He was placed on probation because he didn't obtain a detailed medical history.

2 totalitarians BOTH from the left...no surprise.

You think it's proper for a Physician to make medical decisions WITHOUT getting a detailed medical history?

What third-world country do you live? Georgia?

there are ways to find out if a person is immune to various sicknesses-----not all but some of those for which immunizations are used----like measles and mumps---using blood tests

So if you find someone that is a 'totalitarian' that is also in AA you call them a Teetotalertotalitarian?

Oo, oo, more insane names from the Batshit Name Machine please.

You think it's proper for a Physician to make medical decisions WITHOUT getting a detailed medical history?

What third-world country do you live? Georgia?
He DID get the medical history OVER a year after he requested it. Shots are due at certain times so he went off the mothers history for a BABY not like the kid had a HUGE medical record and it shouldn't matter but in totalitarian states like California it does...vaccines like ALL medical decisions are up to the PARENTS.

The doctor was found to have done more than just exempt the child from vaccines. The specific charges against him were Gross Negligence, Repeated Negligent Acts, and Failure to Maintain Adequate and Accurate Records. Those charges were not all about the vaccination examination and letter, either.

http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/PDL/document.aspx?path=\DIDOCS\20180627\DMRAAAGL14\&did=AAAGL180627201150927.DID&licenseType=A&licenseNumber=60936 #page=1
Under California's totalitarian laws he can be guilty of those for allowing this child to not be poisoned by vaccines and for the STATE taking over a year to give him his medical records.

The doctor was found to have done more than just exempt the child from vaccines. The specific charges against him were Gross Negligence, Repeated Negligent Acts, and Failure to Maintain Adequate and Accurate Records. Those charges were not all about the vaccination examination and letter, either.

http://www2.mbc.ca.gov/PDL/document.aspx?path=\DIDOCS\20180627\DMRAAAGL14\&did=AAAGL180627201150927.DID&licenseType=A&licenseNumber=60936 #page=1
Under California's totalitarian laws he can be guilty of those for allowing this child to not be poisoned by vaccines and for the STATE taking over a year to give him his medical records.

Are the laws that require the doctor to maintain his own records also totalitarian? That's one of the things he was charged with, failure to adequately maintain his own records. Those include the letter the doctor wrote exempting the child from vaccinations.

He also was charged with not performing a neurological examination when the child was brought in after having allegedly been hit in the head with a hammer by his father.

In other words, no, this was not all about the doctor exempting the child from vaccinations.

Forum List

Back